Too much XP

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Too much XP

Post  sploenk on Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:55 am

Hi All,

I've been spending some conciderable time lost in the wilds, and yesterday i gained 4 levels from 10 to 14, in just 5 hours. I got most xp in IIIlfan Ill (or something like that), at lvl 10 i gained about 1200xp from a Ogre High Mage (and there are plenty) and from a monster, if forgot it's name but it was written all in CAPS, and it looked like a Basilisk. They were tough fights bit that much xp is too much credit, because even though it was toughnthey weren't tough enough Wink

anyways, i thought you might want to look into this!

cheers

sploenk
Forum Courtier

Male Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2012-10-11

Character sheet
Character Name: Salino Mudenya
Race: Halfling
Overall Level: 36

Back to top Go down

Re: Too much XP

Post  GM_ODA on Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:07 am

An update goes on later today, if this does not address the issue we shall jigger the dials some more.

MANY thanks for this heads-up, we apprecate your posting!

Be well. Game on!
GM_ODA
GM_ODA
Forum Oracle

Male Number of posts : 2662
Registration date : 2008-10-17

Character sheet
Character Name: Firkin Alechugger
Race: Dwarf
Overall Level: 11

http://playnwn.hopto.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  autokilla on Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:01 pm

sploenk wrote:Hi All,

I've been spending some conciderable time lost in the wilds, and yesterday i gained 4 levels from 10 to 14, in just 5 hours. I got most xp in IIIlfan Ill (or something like that), at lvl 10 i gained about 1200xp from a Ogre High Mage (and there are plenty) and from a monster, if forgot it's name but it was written all in CAPS, and it looked like a Basilisk. They were tough fights bit that much xp is too much credit, because even though it was toughnthey weren't tough enough Wink

anyways, i thought you might want to look into this!

cheers

when your a higher level like level 20 or so even those things you fought would only give about 1 exp... i dont think there should be any chance of lowering exp since if you gain just a few more levels almost everything would give only about 1 exp

autokilla
Posting Knave

Male Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2011-12-31

Character sheet
Character Name: Uglack
Race:
Overall Level: 25

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content