Neverwinter Nights Multiplayer Server 24x7 Now with NWN and NWN:EE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do YOU want?

4 posters

Go down

What do YOU want? Empty What do YOU want?

Post  GM_ODA Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:05 am

Yeah, YOU. What do YOU want? Everyone has an opinion. If you've been to the world of ArgentumRegio, and find something there that you think could be better or perhaps find something missing there and would like to see the gap addressed - THEN POST YOUR WISHES HERE.

I read all feedback and we ponder/discuss changes (bear in mind we know the systems here differently as designers/programmers than you players to - it is just a matter or perspective and access). WE WANT YOUR SUGGESTIONS. We examine every request. SOME which fit well with the systems existing and planned are adopted or created based on these requests. We do NOT guarantee that every suggestion will become part of the game, but we do assure you that YOUR FEEDBACK IS IMPORTANT TO US. So share your perspective here in this board (one idea per thread please) and help us better understand the audience and YOUR take on our work to date.

Be well. Game on.
GM_ODA
GM_ODA
GM_ODA
Forum Oracle

Male Number of posts : 3070
Registration date : 2008-10-17

Character sheet
Character Name: Firkin Alechugger
Race: Dwarf
Overall Level: 11

https://web.archive.org/web/20151106073532/http://playnwn.com/

Back to top Go down

What do YOU want? Empty Re: What do YOU want?

Post  ZEvilChickenZ Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:14 pm

This is a large request that would probably take a while to implement, but we could use an evil fortress of sorts with an evil tutorial area for evil characters. The evil areas could also be "sunproof" for any vampires. There could be shops and inns for players to stay inside the fortress too.

Another request is to make more civilian NPCs in the city. It feels like a ghost town since the city is so large. Wandering townspeople would help build immersion. (And make good angry mobs.) In my recent viewing, it seems a lot of townspeople also have a rainbow of skin colors ranging from regular skin tones to flamboyant pink.
ZEvilChickenZ
ZEvilChickenZ

Male Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-06-26

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Overall Level:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ulrek Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:39 am

keep in mind Chicken that evils don't always get along... the drow would hate a blackguard even though he still is evil as he is not a drow...

so -maybe- you could build a small trading\watering hole for the evils but lets face it evils don't play nice do you really think thay'll want to all share one big fort just like that?

probally not now some of the evils like blackguards and demons would get along but like i said vampires don't quite get along with other evils and as mentioned example the drow would hate every one thay would -maybe- work with some one but we all know how drow are with the back stabing would you really trust them to be in the same fort as you?

and.. yes ODA i am sure is working on the NPCs but hes being pulled 4 ways at once from what i've heared so chill....

just my two cents.... need i again copy paste my no rioting signs?
Ulrek
Ulrek
Posting Knave

Male Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2009-06-02

Character sheet
Character Name: Cord Vinsack
Race: Human
Overall Level:

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:15 am

I would personally love to see an Elven forest with perhaps a city guarded by their legendary magic - the Mythal portals.

The portals were invented to prevent evil from infiltrating their society. They prevent any race except those of Elven bloodline from entering, and it repells those of evil intent.

The second might be a bit much, but yeah! Smile

Shadow
Posting Knave

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-07-30

Character sheet
Character Name: Ayden Valianthart
Overall Level: 6

Back to top Go down

Post  Ulrek Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:22 pm

*to what shadow said* good idea...
but maybe just hide it more and not have the repell evil spell since i've known some nasty nasty elves that would set off that thing that werent evil but tended to insult anyone of non-elven blood so evils a view point sometimes.....

Last edited by Ulrek on Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ulrek
Ulrek
Posting Knave

Male Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2009-06-02

Character sheet
Character Name: Cord Vinsack
Overall Level:

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:55 pm

Hah! That's just 'cause some Elves are pompous little buggers that walk around with their noses in the air. Razz They're just very untrusting of other races, and think they're superior. Some of them, anyways. Wink

Which is why they're fun!

Shadow
Posting Knave

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-07-30

Character sheet
Character Name: Ayden Valianthart
Overall Level: 6

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum