Neverwinter Nights Multiplayer Server 24x7 Now with NWN and NWN:EE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Isenduil's Notebook

Go down

Isenduil's Notebook Empty Isenduil's Notebook

Post  DM Drachen Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:24 pm

Animayhem has really inspired me to make a similar work of writing that she does with her character Charia. If you haven't been reading the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], they're good.

Isenduil sips his wine, and glances about the Inn. He takes advantage of the rare and quiet moment to take out his journal and write.

"The crystals tire me. I do not know if I can continue my research. I do not know if I can let go of them either. Their power fascinates me, it tempts me to wield them with fury. Though I have not yet discovered how to use them without taxing my body as much as I already have. Meanwhile this land still quakes with adventure.

I've yet to recover from being struck by the cannons on Vestalla. I bet the gnomes invented them. I am curious as to if the woman survived after Vashan took her. He probably turned her in and kept the coins to himself. I hate humans."
DM Drachen
DM Drachen
Forum Sage

Male Number of posts : 683
Registration date : 2011-01-07

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race: Human
Overall Level:

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum