Server Announcement for April 2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Server Announcement for April 2013

Hello and thank you all for attending.

The month of April is upon us - a very busy month here indeed.

We have added new DM Forums for our newer DMs - NEW DMs please show your presence by posting the first message in your forums - once I see you are there I'll assign moderator powers to your account. I would like to see some good use of the forum boards for DMs so please do enjoy.

Lastly, once again, this month is SERVER PAYMENT MONTH - and the funds are low low low. If you love the server and have a dollar to spare, please click the DONATE button and help us out. If ever the bill comes due and the money is not there the lights go dark and the server is done (sadly, after six years, I can carry the server financially no longer). I know you love the server too, so let us make sure that that darkness never comes.

Be well. Game on.
GM_ODA

P.S. even if you have no money GO POST NICE THINGS ABOUT OUR SERVER ON [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to help us reach NEW PLAYERS!!!!

Forum.Admin
Posting Knave

Male Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-10-06

Character sheet
Character Name: Hashard Brown
Race: Human
Overall Level: 25

http://playnwn.com

Back to top Go down