Neverwinter Nights Multiplayer Server 24x7 Now with NWN and NWN:EE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Play Awards

+2
Animayhem
spiriteternal
6 posters

Go down

Game Play Awards Empty Game Play Awards

Post  spiriteternal Sat May 11, 2013 2:04 pm

After talking with ODA, and at his suggestion, I have decided to start an awards thread for Game play in all its aspects for Dohral, both DM and PC. Any you would like to nominate to a certain award you feel fits please add of even place a vote if you agree with a nomination. Wether this is a yearly thing for now on or if this will be purely reputational or some in game reward is open at this point ODA has said, I would assume that would somewhat depend on participation. So come on group, let's get together and give our players and friends the recognition they deserve.
SpiritEternal

spiriteternal
Posting Knave

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2011-12-11

Back to top Go down

Game Play Awards Empty Re: Game Play Awards

Post  spiriteternal Sat May 11, 2013 2:11 pm

- Most Improved RP
My first nomination would be for Colin for most improved RP. When he came to this server I was not the biggest fan of Colin's and found many of his RP interactions to be very boring and one dimensional but boy was I ever surprised at how he has grown as a player. I am being constantly re-impressed over and over again at his character development, immersive play, character study and background (especially in regards to heritage), as well as overall RP in general. I cannot think of any one person I would more like to nominate as most improved RP as the difference from his start here till know is so stark. Incredible job Colin and keep up the good work. I cannot wait to see what you create from here. *applauds*

Last edited by spiriteternal on Sat May 11, 2013 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mis-spelling)

spiriteternal
Posting Knave

Back to top Go down

Post  spiriteternal Sat May 11, 2013 2:19 pm

- Best PC story driver
My nomination for this category has to be Animayhem. Not only is this fun player very adept at immersing us all in the story DM run or otherwise, but most of know she is the queen of the story thread post. I know you give me a hard time about not posting as much as you would like to the stories Animayhem but your work in coloring the tales is very much appreciated by me and others. You have top notch RP in my opinion as well but it is your PC story driving that I feel you excel over and beyond and I can think of no other I would want to nominate as much as you in this category.

spiriteternal
Posting Knave

Back to top Go down

Post  Animayhem Sat May 11, 2013 5:07 pm

-Hardest working DM

With respect to all but due to his frequency in game as dm and Ne, I nominate DM Darkness. He will even take a few minutes and do fluff rp with peeps.
Animayhem
Animayhem
Forum Oracle

Number of posts : 2213
Registration date : 2010-07-11

Character sheet
Character Name: Charia/Arys
Race: Half-Elf
Overall Level: 30/30

Back to top Go down

Game Play Awards Empty Most Interesting Character Concepts

Post  Animayhem Sat May 11, 2013 5:23 pm

I nominate spiriteternal. Her characters are extremely well thought out and add an unique twist.
Animayhem
Animayhem
Forum Oracle

Number of posts : 2213
Registration date : 2010-07-11

Character sheet
Character Name: Charia/Arys
Race: Half-Elf
Overall Level: 30/30

Back to top Go down

Post  sploenk Tue May 14, 2013 5:51 am

Animayhem wrote:I nominate spiriteternal. Her characters are extremely well thought out and add an unique twist.

I have to second this without a doubt, the details of his created pc's are a roleplay magnet, and makes you want to know more about it

I also would give some kudo's to PICOBELLO, a returning player, and he has a very open style of rp which i enjoy very much

...and last but not least i want to thank Oda for his relentless effort to welcome players, aid them, answer them, etc...you ROCK!

cheers
sploenk
sploenk
Forum Courtier

Male Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2012-10-11

Character sheet
Character Name: Salino Mudenya
Race: Halfling
Overall Level: 36

Back to top Go down

Game Play Awards Empty Most Dedicated updater

Post  BobbyBrown15 Sun May 19, 2013 1:30 pm

For reporting bugs and problems as well as updating available information

I nominate Elgate for their work on the Dohral wiki Smile
BobbyBrown15
BobbyBrown15
Forum Sage

Male Number of posts : 521
Location : Roseville, MN, USA (not online tuesdays, fridays or saturdays)
Registration date : 2012-09-28

Character sheet
Character Name: Vashan Wilkina
Race: Human
Overall Level: 28 Total (19 Sorc/9 RDD)

Back to top Go down

Post  spiriteternal Sun May 19, 2013 1:45 pm

I would like to second all those nominated already and add.

Sploenk
- For area bug finder extraordinaire, great RP, and all around good natured player
and
Absol13
- For interesting character interactions... very impressed with this young player's RP and character design and goes to show me that some players can have maturity well beyond their years.

Kudos to you both.

Now please more nominations from others on the server we have not heard from. I want this to be whole server driven not me just talking stuff.
Thanks,
SpiritEternal

spiriteternal
Posting Knave

Back to top Go down

Post  spiriteternal Sun May 19, 2013 9:18 pm

and thank you for those that have added to the thread but if any of you have others as well, please don't be shy you can add more the one nomination too.
Thanks again,
SpiritEternal

spiriteternal
Posting Knave

Back to top Go down

Post  GM_ODA Mon May 20, 2013 6:54 am

I would like to nominate ALL our DMs and DM Orientees for a group award as "Nimble Minded Highly Flexible Sorts With A Good Eye For Adventure". I would also like to personally thank them all for all they do here. The scripts / systems are in development, the docs are not yet finalized, there is much in flux and still, they do a stellar job of keeping the adventures running, and rolling with the situation as it unfolds. You are all a good bunch, and WE ALL APPRECIATE what you do here - KUDOS to you all.

Be well. Game on.
GM_ODA
GM_ODA
GM_ODA
Forum Oracle

Male Number of posts : 3070
Registration date : 2008-10-17

Character sheet
Character Name: Firkin Alechugger
Race: Dwarf
Overall Level: 11

https://web.archive.org/web/20151106073532/http://playnwn.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Pyro Fang Wed May 22, 2013 2:12 pm

I nominate Erin and oda for best programmers for dohral wouldnt exist with out them and their programming which allows us to do many things we can't do on any other server

Last edited by Silver Flames on Wed May 22, 2013 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pyro Fang
Pyro Fang
Forum Courtier

Male Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2012-10-08

Character sheet
Character Name: Nailo
Race: Elf
Overall Level: 27

Back to top Go down

Post  Pyro Fang Wed May 22, 2013 2:20 pm

I nominate Val for best explorer cause I doubt anyone has Been more place on the server then him
Pyro Fang
Pyro Fang
Forum Courtier

Male Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2012-10-08

Character sheet
Character Name: Nailo
Race: Elf
Overall Level: 27

Back to top Go down

Post  sploenk Fri May 24, 2013 5:23 pm

LordSurge gets a pile of kudos from me, for being a helpfull, kind, intriguing and detailed roleplayer that proves that a DM is not neccesary to have a great time, and that indeep roleplay is possible without boasting and bling bling!

cheers
sploenk
sploenk
Forum Courtier

Male Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2012-10-11

Character sheet
Character Name: Salino Mudenya
Race: Halfling
Overall Level: 36

Back to top Go down