Neverwinter Nights Multiplayer Server 24x7 Now with NWN and NWN:EE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mild Alignment shift for Grace

2 posters

Go down

Mild Alignment shift for Grace Empty Mild Alignment shift for Grace

Post  Elgate Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:01 am

In case anyone is unfamiliar with my character, Grace Fennerset, She's a Chaotic Neutral Druid/Shifter.

Originally I planned to develop her as a Chaotic Shifter (Typically in any Neutral Alignment that isn't true neutral, the non-neutral alignment is the dominant alignment factor in decision making, while other alignments, Lawful Good for example, have to weigh up between doing the morally good action and following their Law and Code). She was to leave the path of the Druid behind and be rather selfish and whimsical. With anyone who knew Grace when i first started playing, they might have picked up on the fact she wasn't very druidy and did what she felt like, rather then what was expected of her.

However, In game events have changed the original plan for her development, which is awesome.

Fen's mentorship has pulled her back onto the path and has strengthened her Druidic teachings. Grace became a prominent member of the lycon treaty which put's her in a position of law and justice. Her becoming a werebear (Lawful Good),  which was RPed as a 'punishment/gift' from the Old Druid due to her wavering on her druidic paths, has both meant that eventually (if DMs rule Lycon alignments as official) she will become lawful good due to her lyconthropy and that she has become more involved in the Druidic circle and worship of Nagealai and Deeproot.

Now, in game there are ways of changing good/evil alignments, but I've yet to find ways of changing chaotic/lawful alignments. If DM's would be so kind as to watch out for Grace in game and give lawful points for whenever she acts so? I don't imagine she's quite 'Lawful Neutral' yet, as she is still wavering between her own interests and her duty to nature and others, but she's no longer as chaotic as before.

Also, just to check with other's to make sure this isn't just what is happening in my head and isn't as obvious and/or reflected in my RP of Grace, where would you have placed her on the lawful/chaotic spectrum recently?
Elgate
Elgate
Forum Sage

Female Number of posts : 634
Registration date : 2011-01-31

Character sheet
Character Name: Grace Fennerset
Race: Human
Overall Level: 30

Back to top Go down

Mild Alignment shift for Grace Empty Re: Mild Alignment shift for Grace

Post  Animayhem Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:53 pm

If you are going shifter than any alignment.  If you wish to stay druid you would nned to be lawful neutral or neutral good.
Animayhem
Animayhem
Forum Oracle

Number of posts : 2213
Registration date : 2010-07-11

Character sheet
Character Name: Charia/Arys
Race: Half-Elf
Overall Level: 30/30

Back to top Go down

Post  Elgate Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:14 pm

I'm not so much interested in alignment for class purposes (If ultimately she falls off the druidic path due to alignment, she falls of the druidic path). It's just that she no longer seems chaotic to me.
Elgate
Elgate
Forum Sage

Female Number of posts : 634
Registration date : 2011-01-31

Character sheet
Character Name: Grace Fennerset
Race: Human
Overall Level: 30

Back to top Go down

Post  Animayhem Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:52 pm