Q teritory

Go down

Q teritory

Post  kenjo on Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:11 pm

How you claim teritory? How a player can do it or is a guild thing ?

Posting Knave

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-11-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Q teritory

Post  Eriniel on Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:38 pm

"Claim Territory" Placables are used by Guilds, the Guild leader (PC that is at least Level 20 + 17 CHA) can claim the guild territory with this device.

Player housing is different, that can be rented (long term) by any PC (if they have the money).
This is handled by the Deed's NPC in the Courthouse... The system controlling Renting of the Player Owned Houses is being repaired by Anaconda (If I've spelled this wrong. please correct)

With both systems the furniture and equipment can be obtained and set up using the POH Furniture system that is already in place.

Until next we meet
Lead Scripter

Female Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2008-10-17

Character sheet
Character Name:
Overall Level:

Back to top Go down

Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum