Neverwinter Nights Multiplayer Server 24x7 Now with NWN and NWN:EE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The trip to the tribe

Go down

The trip to the tribe Empty The trip to the tribe

Post  Absol 13 Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:28 pm

*Aira walked to the temple in the fey lands, and gathered the kids, and simply told them*," pack I think it's time we had a trip."
The pups, just scattered, gathering the things, vrnea her staff and her bag, with small, things. Vanhalen, grabbed his staff and a small rucksack
And Vhilnya, simply pulled her things out of a hollowed out tree.

and soo, they set off, the three day journey was started., the kids, lost in excitement, and aria, she just kept seeing Grr'Vrean " tell tehm about me, Reia" *she wiped away a tear* "I will soon, I just need to find the words"

//YOu wont see ARIA for around 2-4 RL days to symbolise the trip, so if you have anything to do, do it while you can
Absol 13
Absol 13
Forum Sage

Male Number of posts : 695
Registration date : 2012-03-12

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race: Half-Elf
Overall Level:

Back to top Go down

The trip to the tribe Empty Day 1: The Trial

Post  Absol 13 Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:46 pm

The trip was smooth enough, the kids were good at hunting and vanhalen was a great shot with a sling Vhilnya seemed to know ALL teh plant variety's around, and Vrena, she kept finding the weirdest things around..

"kids, lets set up camp here, but I want YOU to do it, work together and set up the tent, and fire, i'll get teh food." *Aria smiles and head off in search of dear, leaving a simple spell in place to alert her if they get hurt*
" I know, i'll start the fire!" *Vrnea held her hands out to some dry wood they had recovered and Reading the scroll she was given shot a small blast of fire at the wood, lighting it* "I did it! YAY"
*van was setting up the tent, but to no avail, he normally slept on the ground, what did he need a tent for anyway? he sighs and lumped it all in a pile. and sat down in a huff*

Suddenly Vhilnya screamed, there was an Snake, coilling itself around her, arias spell failed, and slowly the life was leaving her lungs*
"MOMMY!, BROTHER, SISTER, I DONT WANT TO-* she was cut off*

*van stood there, the head of his spear was right in the snakes eye socket, and vrnea had shot arrows at it with her bow, they both together had saved their sister.* Vhilnya climbed out from under the dead snake and hugged them both, "you saved me"
*van simlpy hug her tighter *"we're family, we will always be here for one and other."
*aira stood on a nearby cliff smiling* "they do have each other, for when i'm gone-good, soon they will need that bond"
*finally after an hour they had set up camp and aria returned*
"i see you did well, and you saved your sister, good work, sleep well, we travel more when dawn breaks."
*and with that, huddled in the then the four slept together, the first time in a long while they were a family,again*

*once again she saw Grr'vrean in her dreams, and once more he told her "let them know about me-"

Last edited by Absol 13 on Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I dont know how to type when it get bloody late, i'm tired damnit XD)
Absol 13
Absol 13
Forum Sage

Character sheet
Character Name:
Overall Level:

Back to top Go down

The trip to the tribe Empty Day 2: The meeting

Post  Absol 13 Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:52 am

Aira sighed and got up, it' was time to see arys, she summoned spike and sent him, while drawing a circle looking over to the kids smiling she asked them:
" please pack up,I need to talk with the guild a moment and kids, you can explore, but atleast take the dire wolf with you this time?"
She simply motioned to her faithful dire wolf summon. And with that vhilnya started packing everything up, while van ran off, looking for food, Leaving Vrena watching aria intently, and even looking over the spell scroll aria gave her.

"Mooom?  when will you teach me some more?I can only cast.. Can-trips." She looked a little saddened at this
Aira simply gave her a look of "not now, please"

" Fiiiine~ but If I get hurt, it'll be on your head!"  And with taht she ran off, picking up her staff and rushing away.

"kids.. damn them~ I swear, i'm probably the worst mother ever..."
Soon aria was talking with the guild, and the kids we're simply having fun, Vhilnya was actually tending a herb she found, And van was attacking a tree with his spear much to the annoyance of a nearby bird.

Vrnea sat on a hill, not too far ahead of them but far enought that she was alone.
" moom always tells me off, i'll show her." She pulls out a book "Summoning circles: A Beginners Guide to the spell gate."
looking through the book she first cast the "protection from evil spell opon herself
then she drew a simple five stared pentagram
"ok. soo now i should just [INSERT SUMMONING WORDS HERE] annd- WOW"
She stood there, looking at the balor that appeared before her a simply told it one thing.
" SIT!"
And with a THUMP it sat, leaving aira confused at the minor shake of the ground and the magical energy..

Last edited by Absol 13 on Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : .. that word word. "Dummy" was never there, you got it? O_o)
Absol 13
Absol 13
Forum Sage

Character sheet
Character Name:
Overall Level:

Back to top Go down

The trip to the tribe Empty Day 3 The arrival

Post  Absol 13 Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:10 am

//sorry this slipped my mind- will get back to work on it soon
Absol 13
Absol 13
Forum Sage

Character sheet
Character Name:
Overall Level:

Back to top Go down

The trip to the tribe Empty Sorry it's taking so long

Post  Absol 13 Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:43 pm

I am.. busy with things- this WILL get done I just need to sort things out first.

sorry.
Absol 13
Absol 13
Forum Sage

Character sheet
Character Name:
Overall Level:

Back to top Go down

The trip to the tribe Empty Re: The trip to the tribe