Neverwinter Nights Multiplayer Server 24x7 Now with NWN and NWN:EE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character Profiles and Epic stories on the Wiki

+4
cjc180
Animayhem
Hacatsu
Elgate
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Character Profiles and Epic stories on the Wiki - Page 2 Empty Re: Character Profiles and Epic stories on the Wiki

Post  Valerion Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:25 am

Aaaah, yes, Lord Hashard Brown...whos wife I have stolen from him I believe XD
Valerion
Valerion
Forum Sage

Male Number of posts : 917
Registration date : 2011-12-24

Character sheet
Character Name: Valerion
Race: Human
Overall Level: 40

Back to top Go down

Character Profiles and Epic stories on the Wiki - Page 2 Empty Re: Character Profiles and Epic stories on the Wiki

Post  Animayhem Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:35 am

Elgate wrote:Also, going to give a big shout out to Animayhem, whose been amazing with helping out with the Wiki, adding images, pages and helping keep the wiki tidy! cheers 

:embarrassed:Thanx Elgate

theApparition wrote: could easily use animayhem's dark cloud story for some lore reference to the void. probably one of the more indepth accounts of that event.

:embarrassed:Thanx app

I have logs of sone of the more important events. I can give the chat log dates and time to sort of work with that.

I remeber Hasbrown!  he must of overdosed on catsup!

Oh Tony's death is rumored. See the Arcane masters section of wiki.

Last edited by Animayhem on Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:59 am; edited 3 times in total
Animayhem
Animayhem
Forum Oracle

Number of posts : 2213
Registration date : 2010-07-11

Character sheet
Character Name: Charia/Arys
Race: Half-Elf
Overall Level: 30/30

Back to top Go down

Post  Elgate Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:33 am

I posted links up to forum posts connected to the Shadow Saga on the page- I was just leaving the actual page info to be added by someone with more knowledge ICly.

As for the current timeline- we can fudge the dates to suit us. Currently, we have a working calender and IG clock, so more recent events have clearer dates.

For other events, we can vote on dates. Forum dates might give an idea of what event comes first, but we don't need to use the set dates if people think another date would suit it better.

We don't need to stress the details- it just seems a shame that events and RP that should have an effect on a permanent world gets lost and forgotten as players come and go. We can also just have a rumours page- for events that don't have enough information to record properly, but the gist of the event shouldn't be forgotten.
Elgate
Elgate
Forum Sage

Female Number of posts : 634
Registration date : 2011-01-31

Character sheet
Character Name: Grace Fennerset
Race: Human
Overall Level: 30

Back to top Go down

Post  GM_ODA Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:33 am

Friends,

I had to share. You all just got your first compliment on the Shadow Saga posts.

KUDOS
GM_ODA
GM_ODA
Forum Oracle

Male Number of posts : 3070
Registration date : 2008-10-17

Character sheet
Character Name: Firkin Alechugger
Race: Dwarf
Overall Level: 11

https://web.archive.org/web/20151106073532/http://playnwn.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Animayhem Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:32 pm

Thanx
Animayhem
Animayhem
Forum Oracle

Number of posts : 2213
Registration date : 2010-07-11

Character sheet
Character Name: Charia/Arys
Race: Half-Elf
Overall Level: 30/30

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2