Neverwinter Nights Multiplayer Server 24x7 Now with NWN and NWN:EE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TO TAME A TYRANT - Please pm for invite

+3
cjc180
Absol 13
Animayhem
7 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

TO TAME A TYRANT - Please pm for invite - Page 5 Empty Re: TO TAME A TYRANT - Please pm for invite

Post  Valerion Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:24 am

*The spell wavers slightly as a silent knocking can be heard from the door, a feeling of something close to dead magic coming from behind the door, but without actually disturbing the spell*

Last edited by Valerion on Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:46 am; edited 3 times in total
Valerion
Valerion
Forum Sage

Male Number of posts : 917
Registration date : 2011-12-24

Character sheet
Character Name: Valerion
Race: Human
Overall Level: 40

Back to top Go down

TO TAME A TYRANT - Please pm for invite - Page 5 Empty Re: TO TAME A TYRANT - Please pm for invite

Post  Animayhem Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:50 am

A'rys  had heard Aria and Valerion in the hallway via the messenger.  She sighed inwardly. She did not need to tyrants at the moment but it could be possible Valerion presence may knock Tony down a peg or two.  

" You are entitled to your opinions Tony. As for shattering or perverting your dreams that is your interpretation. As for the success or failure of this venture has yet to be  seen."

She sees him ready to cast but then hears a knock on the door. She smirks slightly.

"Well be off with you then. It seems Aria has brought a visitor.  You have a temper tantrum to throw it seems and I have business to attend to."

She waves him off with her hand and goes to open the door.
Animayhem
Animayhem
Forum Oracle

Number of posts : 2213
Registration date : 2010-07-11

Character sheet
Character Name: Charia/Arys
Race: Half-Elf
Overall Level: 30/30

Back to top Go down

Post  Valerion Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:37 am

*Standing behind Aria, Valerion is still holding the pipe in his mouth puffing smoke from it and in his left hand is his fishing rod while in the right he holds nothing but waves from behind Aria's back*
Valerion
Valerion
Forum Sage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Absol 13 Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:50 am

she nods to a'rys and lets out a sigh, she wasnt dead, good.
"He wanted to come along, I honestly think he's actually just bored"
Absol 13
Absol 13
Forum Sage

Male Number of posts : 695
Registration date : 2012-03-12

Character sheet
Character Name:
Overall Level:

Back to top Go down

Post  Valerion Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:26 am

"How can you say such a thing!" *Valerion speaks out with an overly amount of dramatic gesture before grinning and setting aside the rod, puffing more smoke from his pipe and blowing it out through his nose before he nods towards the room*

"So, I heard about a bit of commotion? Where is the boat-rocker?" *He grins towards the people around, the feeling of something similar to dead magic coming from him, creeping in a radius of just a few millimetres on top of his skin. Not really dead magic, but something that seems to block all magical senses out from around him*

Last edited by Valerion on Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Valerion
Valerion
Forum Sage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Animayhem Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:30 am

A'rys groaned inwardly as she heard Valerion's comment.  She wondered if Tony would complete the incantation.

Focusing on Aria and Valerion, she remarks:

" I guess I have to thank you Valerion for bringing Aria back form where ever it was she was ported.  The boat rocker is the one casting."

How much of the situation did Aria say to Valerion?  Well the cat was out opf th ebag as the saying goes so nothing to do but watch.

Animayhem
Animayhem
Forum Oracle

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Valerion Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:39 am

*He waves off, not even making a gesture to move in, just looking at Tony while puffing a pipe*

"Nevermind, I was here to see what was this about and if this was somewhat interesting to me"

*He continues to puff from the pipe, while the smoke awkwardly smells like nothing at all"

"So, I was told there would be a confrontation, and someone seems to feel like he is King of the world?"

*He leans slightly at the doorframe looking about, and to the vanishing Tony*
Valerion
Valerion
Forum Sage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Animayhem Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:48 pm

Valerion wrote:*He waves off, not even making a gesture to move in, just looking at Tony while puffing a pipe*

"Nevermind, I was here to see what was this about and if this was somewhat interesting to me"

*He continues to puff from the pipe, while the smoke awkwardly smells like nothing at all"

"So, I was told there would be a confrontation, and someone seems to feel like he is King of the world?"

*He leans slightly at the doorframe looking about, and to the vanishing Tony*

A'rys watched as Tony finally vanished not knowing if he heard Valerions remark. She then turns her attention back to Valerion.

" His name is Tony the orginial founder of this guild. However is is no longer a member.  He may or may not seek vengence on myself and or members of the guild. I again thank-you for returning Aria but this is guild business, Valerion. Good day to you."  

Her tone indicated that Valerion should leave.

Animayhem
Animayhem
Forum Oracle

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Valerion Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:38 pm

*Valerion does not even move the slightest, instead he just smiles and pulls out a scroll from a sidepouch*

"Well, guild buisness is partially what drove me here, that and your little puddle jumper named Aria and the ruckus with ...Tony. Care to hear me out?"

*He remains in the doorframe, waiting, smiling, the scroll still in hand, tapping it slightly with his hand*
Valerion
Valerion
Forum Sage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Animayhem Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:24 pm

A'rys rubbed her temples in frustration.

" Very well Valerion make it quick."

He woul dsense a touch and anger and aggitation in her voice.

Animayhem
Animayhem
Forum Oracle

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Valerion Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:34 pm

*With a wipe of his hand he flicks open the scroll, and puts it on her desk after walking in, taking a seat*

"My application" *He states with a short smile*
Valerion
Valerion
Forum Sage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  cjc180 Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:45 pm

Haven, having sat in the corner the whole time with his arms folded as he stared intently at the floor with furrowed brows, finally looks up for a moment at nobody in particular.

"It never used to be like this." He says slightly sadly.

He in-hails deeply, nodding to himself slowly as he turns his gaze back to the floor again, after a long and slow ex-hail, he speaks out once more.

"An experience of close death can change someone. For better... " Haven pauses for a moment, closing his eyes for a moment "Or for worse..."

He looks up at those who remain, opening his eyes.

"I sympathize him. He had at one short moment in time, accepted and given up everything. He was supposed to have died -- And I don't mean that in a bad way. He accepted the end, but he did decide to try a find a way out, hopeless as he may have felt."

His brows furrow some more.

"You should see it too. Perhaps comprehend it slightly. He has returned with nothing. One could in a sense be categorized as 'might as well be dead'. He lost his guild. He lost most of his friends in the jump. And he also lost his beloved. Such things can change a man. It... is a shame."

He looks at them all for a moment, then slowly brings his gaze down again to look at the floor quietly.
cjc180
cjc180
Posting Knave

Male Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2013-06-28

Character sheet
Character Name: Haven Arnimane
Overall Level:

Back to top Go down

Post  Valerion Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:19 pm

*Valerions smile vanished as he listened to Havens words, partially because he did not recognize the mage being in the room, the gleam in front of his eyes fading slightly, almost letting one peek through the mist of grey.
He just, nodded at his words*
Valerion
Valerion
Forum Sage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Animayhem Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:25 pm

A'rys takes the paperwork out of courtesy.

" While it is known you are an experienced magus Valerion, you will not be accepted into the guild.  The members and I discussed it when it was decided to reform the guild."

She gives Valerion back his application then turns her attention to Haven. Her tone a bit softer than when she replied to Valerion.

" I am not unsympathetic to what he has gone through Haven.  However cooperation was not in his plans. He was hell bent and determined to make us an organization of aggressors to dominate rather than enhance.  I offered him a chance and he threw temper tantrum and endangered the life of one of our members. You heard him refer to our new buildings "his fortress". Melinda is still around should he care to find her. I.. we have worked hard to try and change the perception of this guild.  We have viable candidates in Ne'sekoleth and the woman Pylia that Aria wishes to sponsor. We need to focus on the present and the future."

Animayhem
Animayhem
Forum Oracle

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Valerion Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:26 am

"Well if you are so hell bent on denying me before hearing the actual offer, very well, I wish you good luck in enhancement, I hope tho you are open for trade and exchange of students, I do not need to be part of your guild to teach them what I know of the things you do not know"

*He stands up and actually politely bows before looking at Haven*

"Lost his Lover, lost his friends, lost his guild, terrible indeed" *With a chuckle he starts walking out slowly, puffing his pipe*

"Good day everyone"
Valerion
Valerion
Forum Sage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  cjc180 Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:52 am

*Havens eyes go wide suddenly as he quickly looks up to address A'rys*

I must go. My lab seems to have uninvited guests.

*He teleports out without another word*
cjc180
cjc180
Posting Knave

Male Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2013-06-28

Character sheet
Character Name: Haven Arnimane
Overall Level:

Back to top Go down

Post  Absol 13 Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:45 am

Aria sighs and frowns a bit
"You should of at least Heard Valerion out.. I know he can.. be an annoyance, but he knows things that would take One person alone YEARS to find,or I assume so... I mean he's getting old, he's going to have to make books-teach people..something...Granted he may not be the Nicest person to deal with... maybe.. offre him a job as a part time teacher or something?... I mean sure he's chaotic.. but.. there is ALOT that he knows... he WAS in the abyss for gods know how long.. I have no doubt.. he's learned things..."
Aria nods, Doubting A'rys would listen.. but.. still VAlerion.. was a lesser evil. He's helps as much as he destroys... all clouds have a silver lining? well his one is freaking gold..oh well, she nodded again, hoping A'rys would atleast consider it.
Absol 13
Absol 13
Forum Sage

Character sheet
Character Name:
Overall Level:

Back to top Go down

Post  Animayhem Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:33 am

A'rys nodded at Havens remark and was not surprised and nodded a Valerion left. She then turned her attention to Aria.

" I am not doubting his knowledge or skills, if people wish to seek him out they can. He has his own fortress and facilities.
He has his own agenda and usually price for his assistance his high. You think I should have concidering the Tony situation.
Speaking of which I have a feeling we have not seen the last of Tony. I can not be sure but it is possible Tony may be the intruder Haven alluded to. I may not be as powerful as Tony or Valerion but I will not go down without a fight.  With you, Haven, and even Ne we can prevail that is if you all still wish this guild to exist.  

I feel I should stay in the city. Aria please go to Tivook and try to find Ne."
Animayhem
Animayhem
Forum Oracle

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Absol 13 Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:42 am

She nods
"Fine, but not before I leave an alarm here, just incase the password is Gold.
With that Aria mutters a word and the alarm is placed.. not taht you'd know at all, being magical an all.
"If something enters without Saying the pass, it'll ring both here and where I am..Now, I shall be off, Unless yopu need anything, want me to bring Ne here once i've found him?"
Absol 13
Absol 13
Forum Sage

Character sheet
Character Name:
Overall Level:

Back to top Go down

Post  Animayhem Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:31 pm

A'rys nodded as the spell was cast.

"Yes Aria, if Ne is willing. He should be informed as he could be a target."
Animayhem
Animayhem
Forum Oracle

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum