Neverwinter Nights Multiplayer Server 24x7 Now with NWN and NWN:EE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TO TAME A TYRANT - Please pm for invite

+3
cjc180
Absol 13
Animayhem
7 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

TO TAME A TYRANT - Please pm for invite - Page 3 Empty Re: TO TAME A TYRANT - Please pm for invite

Post  Animayhem Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:56 pm

(ooc on hold pending clarifications)
Animayhem
Animayhem
Forum Oracle

Number of posts : 2213
Registration date : 2010-07-11

Character sheet
Character Name: Charia/Arys
Race: Half-Elf
Overall Level: 30/30

Back to top Go down

TO TAME A TYRANT - Please pm for invite - Page 3 Empty Re: TO TAME A TYRANT - Please pm for invite

Post  Ragdoll_Knight Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:13 pm

Everyone, this is Mia, the newest member of our group. As a fledgling Sorcerer, she'll require much help in harnessing and expanding her powers.
The Raven flies behind Mia, coming to perch on Tony's shoulder.
Mia, introduce yourself.
Ragdoll_Knight
Ragdoll_Knight
Forum Sage

Male Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2010-03-02

Character sheet
Character Name: Tony
Race: Human
Overall Level: 32

Back to top Go down

Post  Animayhem Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:10 pm

Ragdoll_Knight wrote: Everyone, this is Mia, the newest member of our group. As a fledgling Sorcerer, she'll require much help in harnessing and expanding her powers.
The Raven flies behind Mia, coming to perch on Tony's shoulder.
Mia, introduce yourself.

Obivously in an angry but controlled tone A'rys responds.

"She is not a member and will not be until pending review by established members. You memberhip is also in question.   Mia do not get too comfortable.  For someone supposedly intelligence, what part of the no longer your guild do you not understand?

Also your rank and privelges in the guild have been reduced to that of a guard."
Animayhem
Animayhem
Forum Oracle

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Ragdoll_Knight Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:25 pm

Not caring, Tony waves dismissively.
Don't mind her, go ahead Mia.

Tony rolls his right shoulder, knocking the bird off its perch. It flies over to Aria, perching close to her ear for a few moments before flying back.
Ragdoll_Knight
Ragdoll_Knight
Forum Sage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyAloura Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:10 pm

*As she listens to the words between them she seems to fidget looking to the ground staying quiet*

LadyAloura
Forum Courtier

Female Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2014-02-11

Character sheet
Character Name: Mialee
Race: Elf
Overall Level: 21

Back to top Go down

Post  Absol 13 Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:57 pm

Aria looks at the raven and then tony, frowning
"Tony how about, now do it yourself, i'm not a sodding messenger, Besides Ne has already bee invited to the guild, by the CURRENT, guild leader, A'rys"

She look at him, frowning, this damn man must think the whole sodding world is about him.
Absol 13
Absol 13
Forum Sage

Male Number of posts : 695
Registration date : 2012-03-12

Character sheet
Character Name:
Overall Level:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ragdoll_Knight Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:28 pm

He grins at Aria, like she had done what he wanted.
Has she? He turns to A'rys Tell us, oh wise leader, what exactly did you say to the dragon spawn? Did you invite him in and give him a position, or are you not so subtly avoiding his request?
Ragdoll_Knight
Ragdoll_Knight
Forum Sage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Animayhem Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:38 pm

"Ne has been accepted. He is the same level as you, a guard. He will come here when he is ready."
Animayhem
Animayhem
Forum Oracle

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Ragdoll_Knight Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:42 am

Turning back to the assembled mages, he says
You see? A arcanist comes to her, asking for acceptance,  for help controlling and expanding his gift. What does she do? She sticks him in the army, instead of providing the assistance he requested. And do you know why? She's afraid. The dragonkin is not welcome in the city, and A'rys has no backbone to stand up and say "We are not bound to the City's laws."

He crosses his arms
Makes you wonder who is truly in charge. Is it A'rys, or someone else?
Ragdoll_Knight
Ragdoll_Knight
Forum Sage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Animayhem Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:17 am

A'rys shook her head.

" Once again you got your facts wrong. he will get all the training. Guard is just a term for entry level members. We are working on renaming of ranks.
I am not afraid of Ne or the city. Ne has proven himself not like others of his kind. In general he does not care for cities however when the new guild is finished we will have both interior and exterior training.
Tony you have been gone for so long and alone with yourself you only live in your own mind. The portal gives him safe access to us and Tivook.

I have worked long and hard for the city to remove the stain you left on the guild. This will be a place where mages can learn and hone their skills safely as people distrust mages as well dragons.
We are not out to seek to dominate and conquer. If you desire to do so feel are free to leave, maybe go to Vestalla with Valerion."
Animayhem
Animayhem
Forum Oracle

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Absol 13 Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:12 am

Aria grinned, he thought that A'rs was stupid then, one things was certain, the way Tony was going was almost the same a valerion, if not more power mad, this wasnt going to end nicely.
Absol 13
Absol 13
Forum Sage

Character sheet
Character Name:
Overall Level:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ragdoll_Knight Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:50 pm

Tony grins once more,  obviously getting the reaction he wanted. He drinks for a few moments from a large blackened glass bottle.
Once again, you assume I'm working off facts. My question was exactly that. I have better things to do than watch you all the time.
He shrugs.
Change the ranks, but if you take away our warriors you're an idiot.
He shrugs,  frowning in frustration.
The guild was three months old when I... died. I doubt I had much time to start influence in one way out another.
He nods
We were not created to conquer. We were created to dominate. To control the dangerous and prevent the disastrous. We are the only ones preventing those without control from destroying the entire city. No,  the civilized provinces. Valerion would not be happening if I had been here, and that's your fault.
She shrugs, gesturing to the group.
Mia, please. Speak up and listen. This is a group of equals, despite your new status. The people around you are going to be your teachers and partners.

Last edited by Ragdoll_Knight on Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:10 am; edited 4 times in total
Ragdoll_Knight
Ragdoll_Knight
Forum Sage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Animayhem Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:09 am

A'rys let him go on then responded.

" I never said I was going to take away any guards.  I had no idea how old the guild was when I joined. It was like pulling teeth to try and get you to do anything. You were so busy being involved in being Tony and with Melinda. When you left Melinda went into a form of seclusion and trying to get her to assist with anything well. She only seemed staying because you were there.

So here I was a fledgling sorceress without no one to help guide me.  Over the years I worked heard and studied. I met Zeff who had assisted me and felt a guild would be good but was not sure if he wanted in.
Aria and Haven were interested provided I would handle the administrative part. I have several others who have expressed interest.

I agree that the weave is dangerous and users should be watched. Alerting of possible dangers and assisting in defense. We are not out to dominate as I said.

It may have been possible to monitor and control Valerion had there been a guild but there was not. Valerion is not my fault nor is your absence.

You have proven yourself no better than Valerion, you care nothing of the guild or the people with in, you just see this and my improvements to further advance your selfish goals.

You are the one who has the need to dominate and control others through force and intimidation. You have shown you can barely control yourself."
Animayhem
Animayhem
Forum Oracle

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Ragdoll_Knight Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:15 am

Tony turns back to the group, forgetting A'rys said anything at all.
Anyway, that's not why I wanted you all here. This meeting is for information... What the hell is this Void and Rift nonsense?

Last edited by Ragdoll_Knight on Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Ragdoll_Knight
Ragdoll_Knight
Forum Sage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Absol 13 Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:17 am

Aria blinks THAT was what the meeting is for? She then frowns, glancing to A'rys.
Absol 13
Absol 13
Forum Sage

Character sheet
Character Name:
Overall Level:

Back to top Go down

Post  Animayhem Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:48 am

Ragdoll_Knight wrote:Tony turns back to the group, forgetting A'rys said anything at all.
Anyway, that's not why I wanted you all here. This meeting is for information... What the hell is this Void and Rift nonsense?

A'rys was not going to let him change the subject.

" We will not be discussing those topics Tony. You are the reason this meeting was called. To decide what to do with you if you are so eloquently put it and I quote,

Ragdoll_Knight wrote:
To control the dangerous and prevent the disastrous. We are the only ones preventing those without control from destroying the entire city.

" Now you can stay and listen or take Mia and yourself out of here."

((OOC no mention of Riftstone as mentioned in early part this happened after the first encounter and before A'rys met with the magus and learned more about it))
Animayhem
Animayhem
Forum Oracle

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Absol 13 Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:58 am

Aria sighs and nods
"I agree, and Tony, Stop trying to be the center of attention, as For Mia, I have seen her, while she wasn't introduced into this the best way, I think would would be of use to the guild..As for Ne, because of his race he should be treated differently?~no, he will be treated equal, and rise up the guild like the others, not just Be a teacher, just because he's part dragon."
Aria glanced at tony, This was risky there was no way to tell how he'd react, he could attack, or simply shrug it off. If anything she was amazd that no-on had attacked anyone yet.... -yet-
Absol 13
Absol 13
Forum Sage

Character sheet
Character Name:
Overall Level:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ragdoll_Knight Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:58 am

//I think it's dumb that we keep coming back to this. It's all well and good if you want this to take place before you got yourself banished. That's fine, let's do it, but if you want to pretend this is taking place before any of it, then your doing some hard core drugs, because as I've said four times at this point IF that is happening Tony CANNOT be here. Get your time line straight, and let me know when you've figured it out
Ragdoll_Knight
Ragdoll_Knight
Forum Sage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Animayhem Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:47 am

Ragdoll_Knight wrote://I think it's dumb that we keep coming back to this. It's all well and good if you want this to take place before you got yourself banished. That's fine, let's do it, but if you want to pretend this is taking place before any of it,  then your doing some hard core drugs, because as I've said four times at this point IF that is happening Tony CANNOT be here. Get your time line straight, and let me know when you've figured it out

I have gotten it straight I mentioned that it happened right after Lia and Aria experienced the rift stone for the first appeared.  However things happened after this meeting I mentioned in the rift stone thread Shar posted that what A'rys and others experienced after the meeting with Tony.  The thread is about tony and his actions. In my last post I gave you an option to leave.

I apologize to all who are reading this. I have tried to create a topic of interest. Forum rp and in game rp do not have to mesh. I do not appreciate  the comment about me being on drugs.

If you do not like it then leave and the rest can discuss you without you being in it.//ooc
Animayhem
Animayhem
Forum Oracle

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyAloura Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:15 pm

//the timline that i see is needed for this topic would be after A'rys went to aria and demanded the pure mythal for the knower, if this takes place before that then everything that has happen in this forums should be deleted cause it would never have happen

LadyAloura
Forum Courtier

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Animayhem Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:47 pm

// this thread was initially started before any rift stone mention. However due to the extend lag in the rift stone saga restarting I included the rift stone.
//it takes place after A'rys was told by lia and aria of the rift stone and when she got the crystal from Aria. It happened right after that. So any activity after that I respectfully request not be mentioned.
//Mia was brought in without my consent but seeing how tony is irrational her bringing her in is borderline ic. This thread was mainly to discuss what to do about Tony and his possible effect on the future of the guild.
//Some of Tony's actions were reported prior to the rift stone
//I think I have been quite reasonable in trying to get things in sync and as an author do have certain rights to control what topics are mentioned. Now I have steered the topic back to its original purpose- Tony and the guild. If anyone has a problem with that then you may leave. I have worked hard and respected others when responding to their threads all I ask is the same.
Animayhem
Animayhem
Forum Oracle

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Animayhem Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:28 am

Absol 13 wrote:Aria sighs and nods
"I agree, and Tony, Stop trying to be the center of attention, as For Mia, I have seen her, while she wasn't introduced into this the best way, I think would would be of use to the guild..As for Ne, because of his race he should be treated differently?~no, he will be treated equal, and rise up the guild like the others, not just Be a teacher, just because he's part dragon."

A'rys nodded at Aria's remark.  To A'rys it seemed, Aria had matured somewhat.  As for Mia joining, even at the lowest level, would have to be tested. Hopefully Mia was her own person and not just a pawn for Tony.
Animayhem
Animayhem
Forum Oracle

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyAloura Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:00 pm

*Mialee tends to look around as she stops fidgiting still keeping quiet as she just listens to the others*

LadyAloura
Forum Courtier

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Ragdoll_Knight Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:11 pm

That's just it Aria, he's not being treated as an equal. A'rys is pushing him off to the side, putting him in our guards. Sure, he'll get training. It will be as part of a fighting force, and not the Arcane teachings he wanted. I suppose that's fine. He shrugs
Ragdoll_Knight
Ragdoll_Knight
Forum Sage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Absol 13 Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:40 pm

Aira sighs "Again the ranks will be renamed, and as far as I know,he WILL get arcane teachings.Clearly you only been hearing the bad things."
Absol 13
Absol 13
Forum Sage

Character sheet
Character Name:
Overall Level:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum