Neverwinter Nights Multiplayer Server 24x7 Now with NWN and NWN:EE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disturbed Waters (Anyone whose characters routine is often near the Zeethan river north of Tivook)

2 posters

Go down

Disturbed Waters (Anyone whose characters routine is often near the Zeethan river north of Tivook) Empty Disturbed Waters (Anyone whose characters routine is often near the Zeethan river north of Tivook)

Post  Valerion Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:20 am

*Sitting on a chair, fishing rod in hand, a pipe in the corner of his mouth, Valerion sat in the shadow of the Tivook "Dam-hill" looking rather suprised at the sound and sight of someone falling into the water of the river, leaning over slowly he turned his head towards the commotion to see who it was who fell in, not without straighting out his robe to appear like the noble he was*

Valerion
Valerion
Forum Sage

Male Number of posts : 917
Registration date : 2011-12-24

Character sheet
Character Name: Valerion
Race: Human
Overall Level: 40

Back to top Go down

Disturbed Waters (Anyone whose characters routine is often near the Zeethan river north of Tivook) Empty Re: Disturbed Waters (Anyone whose characters routine is often near the Zeethan river north of Tivook)

Post  Absol 13 Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:46 am

Aria coughs and splutters and climbs out of the water before mumbling a word and suddenly looking dry. She looks around a moment and sighs , walking to the nearby hill
"well either I annoyed tony or... well A'rys better bloody do something now- i'm right about ready to stab him with ever sharp thing I can find. Wonder how many arrows i can fire off before he can cast time stop- all bloody mages seems to cast that."
Absol 13
Absol 13
Forum Sage

Male Number of posts : 695
Registration date : 2012-03-12

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race: Half-Elf
Overall Level:

Back to top Go down

Disturbed Waters (Anyone whose characters routine is often near the Zeethan river north of Tivook) Empty Re: Disturbed Waters (Anyone whose characters routine is often near the Zeethan river north of Tivook)

Post  Valerion Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:11 am

*With a thought he lights the campire near him while drawing smoke from his pipe, pouring it out of his nostrils, he smiles as he looks at Aria coming towards him*

"About four, unless he has it memorized in a quickened manner, but I'd recommend something with a stunning or downknocking effect before letting other things follow...having a rough day?"
Valerion
Valerion
Forum Sage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Absol 13 Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:18 am

She looks up at him, sighing
"Just Tony being a child, I swear he comes back and thinks he's still the master in control of the wold, I can imagine I proved my point thought."
Then she calls her messenger to her, happening to be a wisp this time
"If you can, report what they are saying thank you."

Last edited by Absol 13 on Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Infos!)
Absol 13
Absol 13
Forum Sage

Character sheet
Character Name:
Overall Level:

Back to top Go down

Post  Valerion Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:39 am

*Still having his fishing rod in hand he throws out the hook again, puffing smoke from his pipe*
"A, that guy, met him once, maybe twice, still having a deal open with him, though I think I could expand that one having more goods now."
*He puffs some smoke from a pipe, it is an dwarfen shortpipe, looking rather hilariously big in the corner of Valerions mouth*
"Still? Never was, nor any other of your adventurer friends" *He chuckles softly before throwing out the hook again*

"So, what exactly happened?"
Valerion
Valerion
Forum Sage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Absol 13 Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:46 am

"I confronted him and he did this- he called me a child I retorted that HE was the child, demeaning Attention and that he be in control."
Absol 13
Absol 13
Forum Sage

Character sheet
Character Name:
Overall Level:

Back to top Go down

Post  Valerion Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:51 am

"Well Children ARE tyrannical if they have the power to be so, that is why it is important to show them their borders and thresholds, specially so with animals like big dogs, you need to show them their borders, and show them who is the alpha, it is just how he is acting is he not?"
*He takes another puff from the pipe before unpacking a small package with some food in it, which he offers a half of to Aria*
Valerion
Valerion
Forum Sage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Absol 13 Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:53 am

She shakes her head
"AS much as i'd LOVE to stay and chat, I really need to get back, A'rys and tony will probally have a confrontation ... and that wont end well."
Absol 13
Absol 13
Forum Sage

Character sheet
Character Name:
Overall Level:

Back to top Go down

Post  Valerion Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:57 am

*He rubs his chin slowly, grinning slightly, thinking...: "I never really liked that woman tho she had guts to confront me some times, for which I left her alive back then. this could get interesting."*

*He nods and stands up from his chair, dismissing the things around him with a wave of his hand*
"I could transport you there, mind if I join?"
Valerion
Valerion
Forum Sage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Absol 13 Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:02 am

She looks at him a moment then shrugs
"I guess, lets hope things dont get out of hand...I have a feeling.. this wont end well"
Absol 13
Absol 13
Forum Sage

Character sheet
Character Name:
Overall Level:

Back to top Go down

Post  Valerion Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:04 am

"Very well then" *He stares at a point and suddenly a portal appears*
"Ladies first."
Valerion
Valerion
Forum Sage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Absol 13 Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:08 am

she steps in sighing~ this'll be one hell of a ride.
Absol 13
Absol 13
Forum Sage

Character sheet
Character Name:
Overall Level:

Back to top Go down

Post  Valerion Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:42 am

*With a smile, he also enters, ending up coming out of the portal of the college*
"So..., lead the way Aria"
Valerion
Valerion
Forum Sage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Absol 13 Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:48 pm

She just nods, and leads to where A'rys office is..

//I err actually DONT know where it is >.< but Aria TOTALLY would.. hehehahahaha*walks off and crys*
Absol 13
Absol 13
Forum Sage

Character sheet
Character Name:
Overall Level:

Back to top Go down

Post  Valerion Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:58 am

//The office afaik does not exist yet like that in the module atm, all a WIP I believe.
Valerion
Valerion
Forum Sage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down