Neverwinter Nights Multiplayer Server 24x7 Now with NWN and NWN:EE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Moot (Druid Circle RP)

+2
Ragdoll_Knight
Elgate
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Moot (Druid Circle RP) Empty The Moot (Druid Circle RP)

Post  Elgate Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:00 pm

OOC info: Moots are called yearly (or in the case of Arg-reg, maybe less frequently), around the new years time- which would have been a couple of RL days previous to the post, for IG dates.

Druid's Handbook wrote:These gatherings enable the circle to celebrate the changing of the seasons, to gossip and socialize, to exchange information on the state of the domain, and to fight druidic challenges before an audience. Druids at a moot perform ceremonies to celebrate Nature, honor their dead, marry a couple within the Order, and initiate new 1st-level druids. Along with these ceremonial duties, small groups at moots disappear together into the wilds to talk quietly while searching for herbs or mistletoe.
The climax of any such gathering is the High Council of the Moot; the circle's nine druids, three archdruids, and great druid meet in a secret location to discuss the state of the domain and make plans to rally the circle against a particular problem, if necessary.

This info might change depending on DM decision.:
Location: Set in Feyview, (somewhere- exact location to remain secret)
Who can come? -To the moot celebrations any friend of nature that has been informed can come. Rangers, druids, nature orientated fey and other nature-beings would probably know of the moot's location and date by their nature. Other's, such as bards, friends of nature folk and the like, should ask a DM if they'd be allowed to come, and who invited them/ how would they know. To the actual high council? Only initiated circle members. (9 Circle druids, 3 Archdruids, 1 Great Druid).
Who can't join in on this RP thread? Really, anyone who has no reason to- if you aren't a druid, or in nature orientated circles, then you 1) wouldn't be allowed to be part of the moot and 2) shouldn't know anything about it. Unless your character has a DM approved reason for getting involved with this RP, then it would be bad form (and Meta Gaming) to insert your character in forcefully. This thread is public, but the info within is 'secret'. But a forum thread seemed the easiest way of dealing with the lead up RP to IG actions.

OOC Discussions can happen in the '[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]'

(Lets roll! Arrow )

Last edited by Elgate on Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Elgate
Elgate
Forum Sage

Female Number of posts : 634
Registration date : 2011-01-31

Character sheet
Character Name: Grace Fennerset
Race: Human
Overall Level: 30

Back to top Go down

The Moot (Druid Circle RP) Empty Re: The Moot (Druid Circle RP)

Post  Ragdoll_Knight Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:38 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Let it roll.
Ragdoll_Knight
Ragdoll_Knight
Forum Sage

Male Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2010-03-02

Character sheet
Character Name: Tony
Overall Level: 32

Back to top Go down

The Moot (Druid Circle RP) Empty Setting the Scene...

Post  Elgate Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:31 pm

The new years moot is the greatest festival in the druidic calender; a time for celebrating the completion of the seasons, the chance for new life and beginnings while bidding farwell to the dead and past transgressions. The promise of food, dance, music and ceremony bring nature-folk from far and wide to the fey realm, where those who are welcome are guided, either by a force or being, to the clearing where the moot is held. The feyview may seem an odd place to celebrate the rhythm and power of the material realm, but many druids understand the ritual also celebrates the rhythm of the planes beyond the material. The Fey are also keen to celebrate the new year with them; the semantic, magical nature of the fey realm depends upon such rituals to 'change the chapter' and keep their own plane's rhythm.  A few other druids know that it's tradition to hold the ceremony in feyview, although they can't say exactly why or when it began- much druidic lore seems lost, or kept hidden from newer initiates. 

Having followed your senses, or perhaps another person or fey also on their way to the moot, you find yourself in a great clearing where people gather around tables of food, sit upon mossy stones and logs, or warm themselves by a towering bonfire.

The bonfire was already stacked high, despite it only being the first night and there being few people already present. The fire's warm light competes against the strange luminescence of the fey forest; the soft moss beneath your feet is a vivid green, sprinkled with starry dew and flowers, while the trees encompassing the clearing hold bright leaves of many colours from many seasons. The feylands never did quite follow the same reasoning of the material plane, and even the seasons seemed to come and go to a different flow, following a narrative you couldn't hear.

The first night's feast was a small affair compared to the following feasts, but that didn't make it measly. The tables were laden with bountiful dishes,decorated with holly and sprigs of evergreen. The food was suitable for many races and creeds, although apples and hazelnuts seemed to be a common theme. You could even smell them cooking on the air, as people roasted them upon the fire, along with the traditional ceremonial herbs used to purify the area and keep unwanted company away.

Small fey of many kinds dart through the air, making many non-fey folk reach for their jewelry and other valuables, paranoid that the grigs, or even a mischievous pixie, might spirit them away. At least you can't spot any quicklings, although you spot other small beings enjoying the gathering from afar: sprites or nixies or brownies? You'd have to get closer to tell, if you even have the skill to tell them apart.

Anyway, you're more distracted by the beauty of the nymphs and dryads, who give you knowing smiles when they catch your eye- but it looks like most are either happy sitting alone or are already entertaining company. You, yourself, seem to have caught the eye of a few young satyrs, (their elders being slightly more reserved), who look ready to try their luck with everyone tonight- whether you take them up on their offer is your own decision. It would probably be a safer bet to mingle with the native elves, or  the non-fey who have begun arriving from the material plane, some bringing family and friends with them.

You remember something about offering a piece of wood from your homeland or journeys to the fire, and that the first night is often a mix of gaiety and somberness, as people enjoy the gathering and festivities, but also state their intentions: The first night is the night of atoning past transgressions and also issuing a challenge to a ranked druid- so that the challenge might be prepared in time before the end of the moot.

Last edited by Elgate on Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Elgate
Elgate
Forum Sage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Ragdoll_Knight Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:26 pm

Of the first to arrive from the natural world, amid a hexagonal circle of standing stones is a pair of older men, in their late 30s to late 40s, one with a haversack and the other carrying a branch 2-3 feet long in his arms

The two walk with purpose to the fire, the one on the left deposits his branch and goes off to make his introductions and such. Meanwhile the other opens his sack and pulls out a stack of different sized 4-5 inch log sections of varying types of tree, placing them in the fire, then turning to look the existing attendees and the newcomers.
Ragdoll_Knight
Ragdoll_Knight
Forum Sage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

The Moot (Druid Circle RP) Empty Grimtooth- the Gnoll.

Post  Absol 13 Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:12 pm

Grimtooth walks into the moots main area and looks around, sniffing the air as he does so, If anything, the gnoll looks out of place.He walks to the fire and warms himself looking around for a friendly face, seeing no-one He simply sits by the fire and closes his eyes, his ears twitching to every sound.

Last edited by Absol 13 on Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Absol 13
Absol 13
Forum Sage

Male Number of posts : 695
Registration date : 2012-03-12

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race: Half-Elf
Overall Level:

Back to top Go down

The Moot (Druid Circle RP) Empty Drurazhor -- The strange owl

Post  Hacatsu Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:28 pm

An owl scoops quietly around, seeing too much commotion, and bothered by the huge light provided by the bonfire, it stands on a isolated tree, away from all, but it still stays close enough to hear the conversations, running its eyes around frequently.
Hacatsu
Hacatsu
Forum Courtier

Male Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2013-12-05

Character sheet
Character Name: Drurazor Urnagahaz
Race: Dwarf

Back to top Go down

The Moot (Druid Circle RP) Empty Hol Lennart

Post  Hacatsu Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:47 pm

A man in dark brown robe and clothes with a grey cloak approches the bonfire, he uses an old longbow as a cane, his face concealed by a hood, the high light of the bonfire reveal his face, a beard covered his chin, not too big (dwarf like) neither too short, a smile and a bright at his eyes as he looks up at the bonfire, and a dire boar follows him, sniffing the ground, and often jumping around, seeming happy to be there.

He moves and sits by himself at a mossy stone, leaving the longbow at the ground, his dire boar sits by his side, he pets its head while singing what seems like a lullaby, nearby people would enjoy listening.
Hacatsu
Hacatsu
Forum Courtier

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

The Moot (Druid Circle RP) Empty Grace Fennerset (Plus Geralt and Dyne)

Post  Elgate Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:21 pm

* A tall, robust looking woman enters the clearing, wearing rough clothing and fine brown cloak, a sack thrown over one shoulder. Her hood lowers to reveal mixed race features and frizzy copper hair, braids attempting to tame it.  Two small, hooded figures cling to her legs; one dressed in clothes similar to the woman and the other dressed in finer garbs that have an arcane feel. The finer of the two appears to be clinging a book to his chest. *

When Grace imagined the moot where she'd finally challenge a ranked druid and attempted to become a part of the inner circle, she never imagined she'd bring her children with her.

Guiding her two young boys in front of her, who looked around five years old despite only being two years old, Grace paid attention to what the fey forests around her were trying to communicate. It was like listening to a hyper child, speaking in a different language, that was well meaning it's attempt to help you but would also tie the laces of your shoes together the minute you looked away. Good thing Grace always wore laceless boots. Eventually, the light of a great fire seeped through the trees and Grace knew the forest had lead her to the right place. Pulling back her hood, she breathed in the scents of herbs, nuts, apples and wine, and readjusted the sack on her shoulder. It contained three logs; one from the City of Dohral, her birth place, another from the area where Dyne and Geralt had been born, and the last from the island where their new home was being built. Hopefully it'd bring them all luck.

Grace had been to moots before. In previous moots she'd proven herself a druid of skill- if not worthy of the inner circle. She knew how to deal with fey by now, but upon seeing the number of the more eccentric types- nymphs, satyrs, pixies- around, she pulled Geralt and Dyne closer to herself.  Fey loved children, but sometimes they loved mortal children like a child loves a puppy; innocently, but with a lack of empathy and care.

The cubs looked ready to attack the food upon spotting the table, but were frequently distracted by the activity around them. Dyne looked more anxious than his brother, not  used to being separated from his father for such a length of time. Lycon children had strange instincts when it came to parental attention. She wasn't entirely sure if Haven would join them later or not, and was equally unsure if she wanted him to come or not. On one hand, she wanted him to be apart of this side of her life, while on the other, she knew he wouldn't be entirely welcome. She might love him, but the other druids would not.

She was going to have a hard time minding the cubs while also atoning, challenging and otherwise being involved in moot activity. She was probably going to have to  spring them on unsuspecting friends through out the night, and hope they could keep the overly attached cubs by their side while she completed her tasks.

Speaking of possible babysitting candidates, Grace turned to speak to someone behind her, grinning:

"So, any preferences to where we sit? Might I suggest a place away from nymphs or satyrs? "
Elgate
Elgate
Forum Sage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

The Moot (Druid Circle RP) Empty Grimtooth.

Post  Absol 13 Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:38 pm

Grimtooth's ears twitch slightly, that voice.. it'd been a while.. bear-lady.. Grace? He stands up and looks around again.So many people.He sighed again, Maybe Fen would be here?.. Fen was nice..He sniffs the air briefly.
"Dont want to annoy her though?.."
Grim walks away from the main festivities and sits on an old log, not too far from it all, but far enough to be quiet he sniffs teh air once more, content that he's accepted here at least.
Absol 13
Absol 13
Forum Sage

Character sheet
Character Name:
Overall Level:

Back to top Go down

The Moot (Druid Circle RP) Empty Jax

Post  Hacatsu Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:12 pm

The incredibly strong man, following the robust woman seems almost like a bodyguard, he wears completely dark grey clothing, with black boots and a hood on his head, but a bit thrown back, so his face could be seen clearly, dark overgrown hair and a beard, a scar on his forehead, two halberds hanged on across his back, both with a special cloth shrouding the bladed part.

He looks around slowly, and sniffs often, he doesn't seem at home, but doesn't feel unconfortable either, everything is just pretty interesting and new. as the woman talks to him, he turns to her with a smirk, giving a quick glance at the nymphs, then back at her and the two kids;

"Heh, anywhere that I can have a good view, I'm here just to enjoy the show, you are going to have some kind of fight after all right? Druid challenge or something."

He taps her shoulder.

"And hopefully with this cloak I gave you, you'll be able to make a few other druidic friends and put some order in this... 'Circle'."
Hacatsu
Hacatsu
Forum Courtier

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Pyro Fang Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:54 pm

* a thin elf walks out of a shadow, wearing a dark grey trench coat and hood. His skin pale as a vampires eyes a light silver. His hood drawn over his face aheming* sorry I'm late grace.. If I am * looks around at the others who have joined the moot, he would give a slight nod to them* so this is my first time to one of these, so sorry if I don't know exactly what this is about.. But since what I am I feel I should be here.
Pyro Fang
Pyro Fang
Forum Courtier

Male Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2012-10-08

Character sheet
Character Name: Nailo
Race: Elf
Overall Level: 27

Back to top Go down

The Moot (Druid Circle RP) Empty Reservation

Post  Ragdoll_Knight Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:30 am

A shaggy/scruffy looking man in a almost clean grey robe shuffles forward through the standing stones, followed by a large group of kids, ranging from 8 to 16 in similar robes, varying in natural colors from brown to grey. Each kid has a handfull of moss and other burn ables found underground and scatter to enjoy the festivities after depositing in the fire.
Ragdoll_Knight
Ragdoll_Knight
Forum Sage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Elgate Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:30 pm

Grace simply grins at Jax, grateful for his support. She nods towards Grimtooth.

"Perhaps over there then? And I'm not sure how many friends I'll have after tonight, as I intend to challenge a good deal of the people here tonight for their positions- unless I can go straight for the upper ranks." She pauses thoughtfuly, "And I'm not sure if you can watch the challanges- it does depend on the rules set out before hand I believe. Also, it might not be a fight. It could be any sort of test, really."

She was about to motion her children towards the place where Grim was sitting, when a familiar smell caught her nose, through the smell of bonfire and food.

"Sorry I'm late grace... If I am."

Grace turned, surprised to see Nailo. She knew he was a ranger, but... well, she had never considered that he would come to the moot. Or how the moot would react to him, considering his... History.

"So, this is my first time to one of these, so sorry if I don't know exactly what this is about... But since what I am I feel I should be here."

Grace looked conflicted. Nailo was a ranger, that was true. Rangers were welcome to the moot. Still...

"No, you're not... Late. The moot itself, in it's essence, is a celebration of nature and the balance. I'm not really sure what a ranger's rituals are- I do not think they even need them, as this is predominantly a druid festival..." Grace trails off, looking uncomfortable. Her relationship with Nailo was... awkward enough, but she didn't wish ill on him. However, she couldn't afford to be associated with him and his history tonight. In someways it was similar to her conflict with Haven coming or not.

She looks to Jax, and nods to Grimtooth, beginning to motion her kids over there again, catching Geralt by his hood as he tries to wonder off.
Elgate
Elgate
Forum Sage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Pyro Fang Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:39 pm

*catching her look of surprise he would just silently nod at her response and slink back into the shadows cast by the bond fire, and quietly listens to what ever happens next unsure what to do or what he should say to anyone, just silently watching the night unfold*
Pyro Fang
Pyro Fang
Forum Courtier

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Absol 13 Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:56 am

Grimtooth looks at them at thy come over and waves, Looking happy.

"Oh-Hello!, Not.. expecting.. Friends?..."

He looks at the kids, then Grace, then back to the Kids- then makes the connection.

"Yours?-Be happy for you!, not been around tivook- been .. searching.. no.. luck."

He lets out a brief sigh then look to the kids- his tail wagging a bit

"Be Grimtooth."He nods then looks at the kids expectantly.
Absol 13
Absol 13
Forum Sage

Character sheet
Character Name:
Overall Level:

Back to top Go down

Post  Hacatsu Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:27 pm

Jax shrugs with a grin.

"Well, let's hope I can watch. It will be a huge dissapointment for me if I can't, after all, that's basically why I came here for."

As Nailo comes close and greets Grace, he remains silent, raising a brow at him. 'I didn't even know he was a ranger.". But he didn't care either, he was an outsider, not one who could actually judge whoever could participate the festivities. Then he moves away without saying a word, Jax looks at him as he goes, then just follows Grace again.

They get near the gnoll, he frowns at him, then recognizes as Grimtooth, the... Uncommon ranger from Tivook. He folds arms and looks at the kids, curious at their reaction.

Hacatsu
Hacatsu
Forum Courtier

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Elgate Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:15 pm

After watching Nailo retreat back to the shadows, Grace turns her attention to her children, although she leans to whisper to Jax while doing so.

"Have you met Grimtooth before? He's a good fellow really."

As they got closer, Geralt and Dyne managed to focus enough on the gnoll to react. They'd seen gnolls before- and interacted with some of Aria's half-gnoll children. Geralt seemed fine with Grimtooth, although he shrunk behind his mother warily. Dyne began slowly raising the book he held, and Grace was quick to push it back down, where Dyne anxiously chewed it instead. Grace suspected he had been about to either throw the book or start wildly beating the gnoll with it- or his brother. The book was Dyne's first defense and offense.

"They're mine, yes- This one is Geralt, and this one is Dyne." She puts a hand on each of their backs and pushes them forward. They always seemed to swing from foolhardiness to nervous shyness, so a steadying hand was always needed. "Say hello to Grimtooth boys."

"Hello"-"Hello...", Geralt spoke in the animal tongue, while Dyne spoke in the common tongue. She supposed it was due to Dyne living around his father, who rarely spoke animal, that lead to him being the twin who spoke better common. Geralt was going through a phase were he was more unwilling to speak common the more she tried to make him. She sighed and ignored it- at least here, animal was widely spoken.

"You were looking for your tribe? Still no sign? Here would be a good place to ask about it- rangers and druids from far around. They might know of their local gnoll tribes.

She stepped aside to move the children to a place to sit, glancing back at Jax and Grim.
Elgate
Elgate
Forum Sage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Absol 13 Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:17 am

Grim look at jax and waves to him, then to the kids, then the grace nodding

"Didnt think of asking here, will do.-How you been?"The way he said it seems like it was directed at both of them

Grim looks at Geralt and replys in animal."Heya- Wants so.. ughHe rummages in his Pack and pulls out a salmon "Salmon?.. Fresh.."
He grins (well it looks like one, atleast.) and just watches Dyne and Geralt closely.
Absol 13
Absol 13
Forum Sage

Character sheet
Character Name:
Overall Level:

Back to top Go down

Post  Hacatsu Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:40 pm

"Have you met Grimtooth before? He's a good fellow really."

Jax folds arms, and nods to Grace.

"Yeah, we've met before. A bit of a heated first impression though... Silvermanes around, I was a bit agressive towards any gnolls, and the fact that he was with an huge sword unsheated didn't helped either. But he explained and introduced himself, and Etrianna gave her word that he was the trustable sort."

Still with his arms folded, as Grim waves to him, he just lifts one hand and makes a sign, smiling.

"How you been?"

Jax looks around, scratching his chin.

"Well enough. Let's see how this develops, I'm really curious about this 'moot'."
Hacatsu
Hacatsu
Forum Courtier

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Elgate Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:31 pm

Unsurprisingly, Geralt lunged straight for the fish, and the two brothers began running around hectically, fighting for possession of it.

Figures, a whole feast, and they want the raw fish.

Grace's sighs and shakes her head, but unless the boys began disturbing the other guests, she wouldn't intervene- this was both sibling and lycon behaviour. Anyway, it looked like some of the fey found the cubs antics highly amusing.

Grace was also curious about how this moot would unfold, and she frowns as she scans the guests, trying to place who was who. She eyes the two men who came from the standing stones first, noting how they arrived together(One carried multiple logs- offering for others, or offerings from many locations?). There was the man sitting quietly with a dire boar (His Companion?) who she was unfamiliar with. And then there was the man who seemed to have more children then she had siblings, which was a feat (Curious; a family man, teacher or finder of strays?)

She tried to tell how many of the ranked druids had already appeared, and who was still missing, if any. The Priests and Priestesses should arrive soon, to help with the atonement ritual, but until then she needed to make a plan of action.
Elgate
Elgate
Forum Sage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Pyro Fang Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:19 pm

*Nailo would sneak though the festivities stealing fish off the food tables and teasing the children by moving things as decorations and other useless things. He would mostly stay away from the people who either shun him or avoid him. The only ones who could possibly know where he is would either have to cast true seeing, be able to smell him, or have some other way of sensing the hidden lycon ranger *
Pyro Fang
Pyro Fang
Forum Courtier

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Pyro Fang Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:43 am

Ok seriously why did this go no where?
Pyro Fang
Pyro Fang
Forum Courtier

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

The Moot (Druid Circle RP) Empty Scene setting

Post  Elgate Sat May 09, 2015 2:50 pm

ooc: Remember there [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for asking questions.

Hol

Previously:
A man in dark brown robe and clothes with a grey cloak approches the bonfire, he uses an old longbow as a cane, his face concealed by a hood, the high light of the bonfire reveal his face, a beard covered his chin, not too big (dwarf like) neither too short, a smile and a bright at his eyes as he looks up at the bonfire, and a dire boar follows him, sniffing the ground, and often jumping around, seeming happy to be there.

He moves and sits by himself at a mossy stone, leaving the longbow at the ground, his dire boar sits by his side, he pets its head while singing what seems like a lullaby, nearby people would enjoy listening.

Now:

His singing does not go unnoticed, and a few nearby celebrators stop a moment to enjoy the soothing sound of his lullaby and the crackling fire. Dyne and Geralt have been drawn towards Hol, but are still playfighting amongst themselves, content to largely ignore the adults out of shyness.A young Satyr stands by the fire, hands fiddling with his pan pipes- perhaps trying to work up the nerve to play or maybe it's that he would rather just listen for now. Some folk are drawn away from the near by feast table, with a beautiful nymph coming to sit beside Hol, followed a bit behind by a young elf maiden who almost seems comely in comparison.

"You have a beautiful voice." She smiles at him coyly, but it's hard to tell if she's actively trying to flirt with him, or is being a typical nymph. "Do you always sing so sweetly for your 'companions'?"

She nods to the boar, tilting her head with a smile. Her skin shimmers, almost as if light is about to burst through, and her expression holds a mischievous glint to it.

Drurazhor
Previously:
An owl scoops quietly around, seeing too much commotion, and bothered by the huge light provided by the bonfire, it stands on a isolated tree, away from all, but it still stays close enough to hear the conversations, running its eyes around frequently.

Now:
The owl sits, mostly unnoticed by the others. A few pixies flutter past, but most seem to gather around the corner of the clearing further away from Drurazhor, where the feast table is laid and folk gather. He's within the perfect spot to listen into Grimtooth's, Grace's, and Jax's conversation with his enhanced hearing, but the light and roar of the fire obscure everything behind it. To his left, he might be able to see Hol and further behind him the feast table, but much of it is obscured by the bright lights and commotion.

To his right, further behind Grimtooth, Grace and Jax, he might be able to make out the stone circle.

Everything behind the fire it obscured to him, including the three druids who arrived earlier.

Grimtooth, Grace, and Jax.
Previously:

Paraphrased wrote:Geralt and Dyne have ran off, fighting over fish, Nailo trailing after them, somewhere.

Grace is quiet, and still standing, scanning over the others at the Moot with a thoughtful frown on her face.

Jax has also yet to sit down, and is likewise looking over the gathering, scratching his chin in thought.

Grimtooth is sitting on one of the logs, tail wagging, after having given the cubs fresh fish to fight over.

Now:
Geralt and Dyne make there way in front ofHol, still squabbling, but occasionally giving nervous glances to strangers- until one hits the other and distracts them again.

The trio themselves remain unbothered. This may be due to Grim, as a few near by fey glance at him with uncertainty or plain curiosity. Some may have already seen Gri before, from his previous adventures in the fey land, but to others he's an unusual oddity, and a possible threat. He may even be the reason for the nearby young satyr's nervousness.

So far, no fey has made any move to confront him, and the others have taken it as their cue to leave him alone as well- for now.

Grace and Jax get less attention. A few nod to Grace in greeting, perhaps having seen or spoken to her at previous moot's.

A dryad and elven woman stand together near by, the elven woman enjoying the fire, while the dryad frowns at it, bemused. Neither seem interested in the group.

From their positions, the trio can make out two of the druids- the grey garbed druid who came with a multitude of children, and one of the druids who came as a pair. The grey garbed druid has taken a seat on one of the logs opposite the other druid, watching as the children he brought scatter across the gathering. The other druid still stands beside the fire, scanning the gathering, although he gives a nod to the grey garbed druid. Neither of them seem that interested in the trio for now.

Hol and his gathering crowd are visible, as are a few other groups. Grimtooth has the best range of sight. Part of the feast table and the collections of fey near it are obscured by the fire.

Nailo
Previously:
*Nailo would sneak though the festivities stealing fish off the food tables and teasing the children by moving things as decorations and other useless things. He would mostly stay away from the people who either shun him or avoid him. The only ones who could possibly know where he is would either have to cast true seeing, be able to smell him, or have some other way of sensing the hidden lycon ranger *

Now:
Nailo's antics get the attention of a few of the gathered pixies and grigs, but they're unable to catch who is playing small pranks. They do, however, begin to join in the game of moving things around while people aren't looking, including swapping plates and drinks, or stealing food. This causes a wave of amusement and irritation among the gatherers, but so far, it's all taken in jest.

None of the other guests show signs of spotting Nailo yet, or signs of unease- most of the pranks are brushed off as fairy mischief. Hopefully his hidden presence won't make anyone uncomfortable.

Dyne and Geralt, the focus of Nailo's teasing, have currently come to a pause in front of Hol, perhaps drawn by his singing, or simply because it's a good spot to rough house.
Elgate
Elgate
Forum Sage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

The Moot (Druid Circle RP) Empty Grace Fennerset

Post  Elgate Sat May 09, 2015 3:17 pm

After a good deal of staring, Grace realises she recognizes at least one of the druids and has a fairly good guess who the other is.

"The druid standing beside the fire, do you see him?" Grace nods towards the druid by the fire, the one who had put in multiple logs, "He's one of the inner circle. And if I'm correct, then the man opposite him in the grey robe is the cave druid. The cave druid, at least around here." She frowns, thinking.

"Still, there's not many others I can see yet. Maybe the other man was a one of the inner circle as well, I couldn't see. Still..." She looks around, with a frown, "There's too few, yet."

She shakes her head and looks back to Jax, looking amused, "As for you question about asking, Depends on the challenge. If it's your typical fight, then I'm sure you can watch. If it's something else, like collecting something from the forest, well... Not sure how you'd watch that"

Grace sighs and takes a seat, keeping an eye on her boys as the scamper about. There were also the cave-druid's 'children' running about now, although most seemed far older than her cubs. She was unsure how that interaction would go, if it happened. Niether Dyne nor Geralt were used to other children. In fact, both had very limited social interaction. Geralt was constantly with her in the wilds, and Dyne was constantly with his father. And 'nanny' the golem. And that half-drow maid. And Natasha.

Dyne was the more socialized of the two by far...

Grace nods her head to Grim, "I've been well. It's a bit tricky navigating the wilds when you have a lycanthropic child with you. Either he's a young, fragile human boy, or he's an overgrown dire-bear. At least he's no longer blue..."
Elgate
Elgate
Forum Sage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

The Moot (Druid Circle RP) Empty SABER

Post  Absol 13 Sat May 09, 2015 5:57 pm

A man with a black hood covering his face walks in, his tail flicking from side to side and A chunk of wood strapped to his back. He weaves his way through the gathering. He heads to where he smells Grace, or something alot like Her atleast. He pulls his hood down as he walks in the crowd, hoping that Alteast for there few days His troubles wont follow him here.

He finally comes out of the crowd, his nose leading him to a small child that looked kinda like grace. He Smiles to him and smiffs about some more, looking from grace.

//forum RP rust, let me know if I made mistakes.
Absol 13
Absol 13
Forum Sage

Character sheet
Character Name:
Overall Level:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next