Neverwinter Nights Multiplayer Server 24x7 Now with NWN and NWN:EE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which races and classes are the most popular?

2 posters

Go down

Which races and classes are the most popular? Empty Which races and classes are the most popular?

Post  Elgate Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:43 pm

I'm putting this in suggestions, because with ODA and Erin trying to get feedback on class suggestions, it might be an idea to see what is being played and what isn't, to discover perhaps why certain classes/races are doing better, how the other classes/races could be made more appealing and possible ideas about what needs prioritizing or not.

I had to make the survey on survey monkey, because forum polls only allow 10 choices.

Classes Champion of Torm, Purple Dragon Knight and Harper Scout aren't included because they're technically not a viable class on this server.

This is mostly for active characters, but if you have a retired character you played a long time with on this server and you feel is important, add them in.

You can click the link again to edit your answers. Take as much time as you need

This is the link to take the survey

This is to see the results
Elgate
Elgate
Forum Sage

Female Number of posts : 634
Registration date : 2011-01-31

Character sheet
Character Name: Grace Fennerset
Race: Human
Overall Level: 30

Back to top Go down

Which races and classes are the most popular? Empty Re: Which races and classes are the most popular?

Post  Animayhem Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:35 am

This is a good general indicator. Some may like to play other characters but maybe this world does not support it.
Animayhem
Animayhem
Forum Oracle

Number of posts : 2213
Registration date : 2010-07-11

Character sheet
Character Name: Charia/Arys
Race: Half-Elf
Overall Level: 30/30

Back to top Go down

Which races and classes are the most popular? Empty Re: Which races and classes are the most popular?

Post  Elgate Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:20 am

Ack, I forgot gnomes! (Because they're meant to be super rare I guess but still >.< )

Class wise, we seem pretty mixed so far, but blackguard and palemaster notably lacking (because I can at least think of a few monk and paladins, and Dwarven Defender is obviously going to be rare due to it's race restrictions.)

Race wise, Half-orc is notably unloved. RP wise, that's not too strange, considering they should be rather low in number anyway. We do seem to have a lot of lycanthropes though, (currently 3/19 chars= 16%, which isn't a huge amount, but might be a bit unusually high).

Also, need to fix the survey's weighting system so it doesn't consider 3 '1 characters' to just equal 1. >.>

Edit: Apparently survey monkey can only show weighted averages, and not total averages. Which is annoying, but we can still add up the total ourselves, which is currently:

Race
Humans: 9
Half-elf: 3
Other: 3
Lycanthope: 3
Elf: 2
Dwarf: 1
Vampire: 1
Halfling: 1
Half-orc: 0
Gnome: 0

(Other: Gnoll, half-gnoll, Full Half-dragon (as opposed to dragon blooded DD))

Class
Sorcerer: 5
Druid: 3
Ranger: 3
Arcane Archer: 3
Shadow Dancer: 3
Bard: 3
Wizard: 2
Shifter: 2
Barbarian: 2
Rogue: 2
Dragon Disciple: 2
Fighter: 1
Cleric: 1
Assassin: 1
Weaponmaster: 1
Paladin: 0
Monk: 0
Palemaster: 0
Dwarven Defender: 0
Blackguard: 0

Elgate
Elgate
Forum Sage

Female Number of posts : 634
Registration date : 2011-01-31

Character sheet
Character Name: Grace Fennerset
Race: Human
Overall Level: 30

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down