Aaaaah April!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Aaaaah April!

Post  GM_ODA on Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:51 pm

Friends,
I just wanted to take a moment to thank you all.

I'm in a good mood.

I see old familiar faces returning. Welcome back friends!

I see NEW PLAYERS joining the forum and server. Welcome new friends!

I thank you all for your time and dedication here. I would like to pass on a BIG KUDOS to the WIKI CREW!!! We are getting many compliments on the WIKI and I wanted to get the shout out to you fine people for the excellent WIKI you are crafting! HOORAY!

Also a big MEGA THANKS also to all who have donated to the server fund this month!

Eriniel and I are back to our usual pace of multiple updates to the module each week. I'm busy working on a DM DOCS new version. Work is beginning on a new PLAYER'S GUIDE TO DOHRAL (get your feedback in on that in a separate thread via [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]).

WATCH FOR BIG THINGS HERE in coming months!

In the last month, we have added more than 10 new custom spells! This is but the start of something really huge. With spell variety, you will begin to see casters with strategies outside the 'old standards', so I look forward to exploring the new varieties of strategy among both casters and their opponents!

Hope to see you all soon!

Last edited by GM_ODA on Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added link)

96.31.77.127 NWN server requires cep2.1+
24x7 we bring the game.
GM_ODA
Forum Oracle

Male Number of posts : 2676
Registration date : 2008-10-17

Character sheet
Character Name: Firkin Alechugger
Race: Dwarf
Overall Level: 11

http://playnwn.hopto.org/

Back to top Go down