Hear ye! Hear ye! Hear all about it!

Go down

Hear ye! Hear ye! Hear all about it!

Post  Valerion on Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:12 pm

Heralds in all the cities of the Realm announce the following:

"Hear ye! Hear ye people!

The great Lord Valerion Turingskar, Archmage of Vestalla, Keeper of the Meldramin Tower,
Member of the High Council of Mages and Liberator of the Realm against the Leguardian forces, announces!

A grand tournament will be held at the great Meldramin tower, mages, fighters and rouges alike will be welcome to fight monsters of the wildest kinds!

Local, exotic, even creatures of the realms of magic and beyond, and not to forget of course, EACH OTHER!

First all competitors will be tested, then challenged, and in the end they will have to turn onto each other with padded or true weapons to win the grand prize, the higher the risk, the higher the grand prize for the winner!

All things may be used, magic, blade, stealth, companions, and there are no rules how they competitors are to achieve their victories, except, for in the end, when any who will, turn onto each other, noone is allowed to use the aid of another once the fight for the grandest prize has started, all other who will not fight for the grand prize, will either leave the arena or join the ranks of the observers!

So come far and near, come and watch the grand tournament, held by the Lord of Vestalla or join the ranks of the competitors!

The Prices are as followed, for the survivors of the first three rounds!

A magical item of the early times of the Lord when he was an adventurer still!

For survivors of the first SIX rounds! A magical item of moderate power yet high value!

For Survivors of the NINTH round! A magical item of great power, an utter rarity!

For Survivors of the TENTH and FINAL round, the grand prize, a personal favor of the Lord himself! A secret of his hoard of knowledge? An item of awe inspiring power? An enchantment of your choice? ANYTHING can be asked, not EVERYTHING will be granted but you will NOT go unsatisfied!

Be warned though, should there be not enough competitors for the final round, it will either be CANCELLED, or worse, you will have to compete against worse monsters than even in the first nine rounds!

And those monsters will be terrible, powerful, things of legend itself! So strong that it could even be possible that the very Lord will have to put EFFORT into their subdoing, should the competitors fail to defeat them!

Now come, come from far and wide, come to the great tournament of the century!

//OOC: No definate appointment for the event yet, still looking for DM's to help me in this, approximately in the middle to late July, OR even later in August, depending on my exam schedule and the DM's time schedules!

Valerion
Forum Sage

Male Number of posts : 917
Registration date : 2011-12-24

Character sheet
Character Name: Valerion
Race: Human
Overall Level: 40

Back to top Go down

Re: Hear ye! Hear ye! Hear all about it!

Post  Valerion on Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:53 am

Registration Stands are being build up to take in the names and approximate expertise in battle of the competitors.

//OOC: People who want to partake, write here which of your characters will apply/partake.
Valerion
Forum Sage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Ragdoll_Knight on Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:31 pm

//unless I'm there in a DM capacity, either Tony or Joy will be there to observe.
Ragdoll_Knight
Forum Sage

Male Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2010-03-02

Character sheet
Character Name: Tony
Overall Level: 32

Back to top Go down

Post  Elgate on Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:06 pm

//Radomir will probably turn up to watch- maybe participate in the starting games. Grace wouldn't, Vrnea would die (and that's embarassing, so she wouldn't risk it), and Toman is too busy being.. drunk/guarding.
Elgate
Forum Sage

Female Number of posts : 634
Registration date : 2011-01-31

Character sheet
Character Name: Grace Fennerset
Overall Level: 30

Back to top Go down

Post  Valerion on Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:31 am

//OOC: Guys, this is a general interest thread, if anyone even wants to partake in such an event, I'll leave it for a week, if noone else seems interested in it I will call it off.
Valerion
Forum Sage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Valerion on Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:29 am

1. BUMP!

2. Last Chance, unless more people utter interest HERE, in THIS THREAD, I will call off the event!!!

3. I/Valerion needs to know which CHARACTER wants to partake, so I know what rewards to make as things that can be given "off hand and fitting to character" , without information what character comes, I will just make a small collection of possible rewards and I will not give a damn if the winner of the rounds are satisfied with them then or not.

4. Each character will have oppurtunity to leave after each round if it gets "too hard" for them.
Valerion
Forum Sage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Absol 13 on Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:42 pm

// suggesting this be posted to Bioware boards.

Kurnoc Spots the sign and shrugs- "Why not, might as well live my life to the full-eh?" He chuckles and nods to himself, frowning at the sky as it begins to rain-on the one day he dint pack rain gear-typical!
Absol 13
Forum Sage

Male Number of posts : 695
Registration date : 2012-03-12

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race: Half-Elf
Overall Level:

Back to top Go down

Post  Hacatsu on Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:59 pm

Elomir signed in!

Forum Courtier

Male Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2013-12-05

Character sheet
Character Name: Drurazor Urnagahaz
Race: Dwarf
Overall Level: 30

Back to top Go down

Post  Valerion on Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:52 am

Cancelled due to lack of interest.

"4 people, 2 participants, 1 DM or Observer and 1 Oberver is not enough for me there, sorry.*
Valerion
Forum Sage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down