Neverwinter Nights Multiplayer Server 24x7 Now with NWN and NWN:EE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

werewolf quest

2 posters

Go down

werewolf quest Empty werewolf quest

Post  LadyAloura Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:08 pm

not sure if this is a bug or it was changed but during the 12th month a werewolf would get a quest saying to pretty much stay away from wolves or you should end up pregnant. I know on Mialee she no longer gets that quest to show up. is that a bug or is it just that because you been changing things for the lycan that the quest was removed or put on hold?

LadyAloura
Forum Courtier

Female Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2014-02-11

Character sheet
Character Name: Mialee
Race: Elf
Overall Level: 21

Back to top Go down

werewolf quest Empty Re: werewolf quest

Post  Eriniel Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:53 am

Three things can prevent the Lycon Winter Yearly quest from activating:

1. If the PC is already in the quest (at any stage - including the hunting lesson) the quest will not restart.

2. If the PC is neutered then the sequence doesn't start (Animal Domain clerics can detect this via 'Diagnosis' option in the runestone)

3. But most lightly you were not in an IC area during the 7pm heartbeat, which is what triggers month based quests.
Eriniel
Eriniel
Lead Scripter

Female Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2008-10-17

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Overall Level:

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyAloura Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:56 am

i did notice that one time i was in an IC area i saw this little message saying oh oh time to evade other wolves but there was still no quest in the quest log

LadyAloura
Forum Courtier

Female Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2014-02-11

Character sheet
Character Name: Mialee
Race: Elf
Overall Level: 21

Back to top Go down

Post  Eriniel Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:14 am

Oh right, it only goes through each player once, if you've completed the yearly quest it doesn't bother with the journal (just the heat that wears off within a month) unless you actually move onto the next stage, from then on the journal is back.

So it only considers the quest as a quest the first time, after that it waits until the PC actually does the necessary before the quests continues from that point. The previous successful quests are still stored so the presence of older siblings are recognized by Puppy/Kitten/etc's AI.
Eriniel
Eriniel
Lead Scripter

Female Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2008-10-17

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Overall Level:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content