Looking for a DM and some capable players!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Looking for a DM and some capable players!

Post  Daze on Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:03 pm

Hello Everyone,
Today I played on the NWN server for the first time and took a tour with my lovely tour guide [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], who was there during the first few minutes of my entrance and to who I was very grateful for doing so. I learned some of the basic mechanics in the game, and was introduced with the base mission of the game. I read a lot about what the game and this specific server offered and decided to give the game a shot. bounce bounce
The server wasn't anything short than what I expected it to be, having done research prior to playing it for the first time. After the Tour had concluded.. I met up with both GM_Oda and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and had a short discussion about wanting to play an actual session with a schedule to see how enticing the game can actually be. I'm rather new to the D&D Scene, and have only played a handful of times within last year. I have done some research during my spare time and have read and taught myself lots about D&D and many campaign settings. If I was sure I could bring forth a flawless game as a DM, I would. However, being the perfectionist that I am.. I know that it wouldn't be as efficient as I would want it to be. Mad  So i'm asking to see if there are any members of the forum willing to DM my game or partake in a session with me. I'm not looking for a perfect DM, from what I have experienced.. I really enjoy the game and would be happy with just someone wanting to DM for me. Very Happy

With that said, I hope we can all be friends in the future. I love you
Daze

Male Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2017-01-31

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Overall Level:

Back to top Go down

Re: Looking for a DM and some capable players!

Post  GM_ODA on Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:50 am

Friend Daze,

WELCOME TO THE FORUM & SERVER!!!

It was a pleasure to meet you yesterday! I wanted to commend you on your excellent questions too. It was a very enjoyable conversation.

A word of caution, the server and forum are most busy on the weekends so be patient it may be a day or two before you see much response to this post, but it will happen. I am looking forward to getting more active groups gaming here again soon (we are in a seasonal slowdown atm - these don't last).

Forumites, let's see some replies eh?

I know some of our DMs are busy with school atm - if no others are available/volunteer I'd be happy to run a game for any interested players, jut let me know when day/time is good and I'll be available.

Be well. Game ON!

GM_ODA

96.31.77.127 NWN server requires cep2.1+
24x7 we bring the game.
GM_ODA
Forum Oracle

Male Number of posts : 2669
Registration date : 2008-10-17

Character sheet
Character Name: Firkin Alechugger
Race: Dwarf
Overall Level: 11

http://playnwn.hopto.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyAloura on Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:35 pm

i would be willing to run something but i am also a training dm so it would have to be with some help from another dm.

also if oda wants to run something and needs some people for the event i'm willing to be a player.

so that is something that can be talked about as it's scheduled unless some of our other dm's wish to run something

LadyAloura
Forum Knight

Female Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2014-02-11

Character sheet
Character Name: Mialee
Race: Elf
Overall Level: 21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top