Neverwinter Nights Multiplayer Server 24x7 Now with NWN and NWN:EE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Trinity ....

Go down

The Trinity .... Empty The Trinity ....

Post  BenevolentDevil Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:46 am

A very well endowed and beautiful woman , stands in the empty court yard of a large old fort , looking up at the gigantic tower looming before her.
She raises her porcelain mask, a very rare occasion she does so, to take in the sight.
Bavmorda was not alone though, her two sisters were also poking around the keep.

All three wore the porcelain mask , devices that seemed to protect the faces , grant an eerie beauty to thier faces, but at the same time, giving each a cold staring, non-expression look.

The Shorter of the three , garbed in far too much conservative clothing for Bavmorda's taste , stepped up to her sister and stood trying to visualize what her eccentric sister was seeing.
" It's abandoned, falling apart. Are you sure, this is the place ... I mean, Vestalla of all places! I don't mind the ... local fauna * chuckles darkly* ,but still. The island is cursed. "

Bavmorda causally dismissed the day-dreaming interruption with a wave of her elegant hand, " Stop being such a pessimist! This is the place, this is where ... it will happen. I think, it's only empty because, as we had heard, the masters of this place are missing. I'd almost bet YOUR life on it, that this aged, decrepit look is a trick. The lord that was here as previous tennent, I heard was a bit of an eccentric, secretive, know it all. He's got ... secrets stuffed in that tower, I can FEEL them from here. "

The third, a very muscular woman , with just enough armor to be effective, with out covering up too much , stepped up to also gaze at the tower.
" I like it Sisters. Plenty of room here. The fort looks nicer inside than out. I think, Bav is right, this will do. "

The masked sister, spun on the larger and youngest of the three, " You think? Ha! Thats an oxymoron if I ever heard one!"

Bavmorda, lowered her mask , and snapped at her sisters, " That's enough you two! It's been a long trip, and the bickering gives me a head ache! Now, I need to find a way to the top of the tower, we do that, let me have a look around , and then we ill start the Journey to Dorahl, the old one , marked a location to your temple on the map we got, sister."

The shortest one, spoke up again , " and if the master of the tower should return in the mean time? What then."

Bavmorda coldy turned her masked face, to stare down at her nun-like sister, " Then we send him to Namahl as promised. Now, let's go."

BenevolentDevil
BenevolentDevil
Forum Courtier

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2014-12-17

Character sheet
Character Name: Bavmorda
Race: Human
Overall Level: 11

Back to top Go down

The Trinity .... Empty Re: The Trinity ....

Post  BenevolentDevil Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:46 pm

Bavmorda looks upon Tivook Inn with slight disgust.
BenevolentDevil
BenevolentDevil
Forum Courtier

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  BenevolentDevil Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:43 pm

* and then, the Trinity, became just two ... a Pair*

-----------------------------------------------

Sariah paced back and forth, wringing her decrepit hands. She lost her connection with Bavmorda hours ago. The usual sending and call from decayed earth and flesh, no longer reached the Headge Witch of the sisters.
No easy thing, to break the Mark of Numahl ... , yet somehow, the resourceful and overly beautiful Bavmorda had done just that.
The Nun gritted her teeth, grinding them together in anger.

The large muscular sister, the youngest entered the sanctuary , shrugging her broad shoulders at the masked priestess. " I don't know Sister. Bavmorda was next to me one minute, she cast a spell, and was ... gone. No sign of her in the city, no one has seen her in days. "

"That ... slut , probably shacked up with a paladin or some doo gooder magi powerful enough to shield her from the sending, or remove my geas on her. She's suppossed to be researching the Tower , not out ... porking every thing on two legs!!! Oh, I knew I should have gone with you both!
Until we find her ... we continue with the plan. ", Sariah was fuming, her voice crackling from rage.

The scythe wielding big woman, looked down on her sisters decrepit form, " How we gonna do that, she's the only one that can see the mystic runes on the tower? "

Sariah resisted the urge to lash out , calling upon her dark curses to shrivel the warrior of the three. " first off, you don't hurt that overly large head of yours, TRYING to think! secondly ... we'll just have to either find her, bring her amorous rear end back here, and MAKE her , or we find another willing arcanist to aid us. Simple. Nothing changes, ... just gets delayed a bit longer.
I will raise Numahl's Army, and we WILL take over this region. First though, we need to lay claim to Lordship over the place, the Tower is the key there, even that promiscuous air head, Bavmorda knew that much!
Just when I was starting to ... like her too , she goes off and wrecks my perfectly laid plans!"

"You mean Numahl's plan don't you?"

" JUST SHUT your FAT MOUTH!, You KNOW what I meant!!!!"
BenevolentDevil
BenevolentDevil
Forum Courtier

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  BenevolentDevil Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:01 pm

Asira crept cautiously into the dark earthen chamber, her skinny Sister, covered head to toe in robes, thick cloths, and of course a porcelain mask was bent over an alter, decorated with skulls and skeletons.
" Sister, I have discovered where Bavmorda is ... or has been. "

Sariah looked up, " Oh? don't just stand there drooling, come it's time for your medicine. I need you lucid. "

The wide girthed woman, walked up, opened her mouth, as her older sister poured the medicines down her throat. In many ways, Asira despite her size, and physical prowess, her mind was not right. She was sometimes, like a small child, at other times she was an unspeaking cold psychopath killer. The medicines, helped keep her ... balanced. Most the time.
" She has been seen in and around Tivook.", said between large gulps and medicine running out the corner of her mouth.

When finished dispensing medicine, Sariah drummed her fingers on the bone inlaid altar. " You must have heard wrong, and wipe your mouth! Bavmorda despises the outdoors, there's nothing but wilderness and rural areas there."

The large brute of a woman, lifted her mask, " I didn't hear wrong. The wagon people, have seen her. So has some traveling merchants. That is the area she was seen in. Unless you know of another, pony-tailed, half naked blonde with an amazing rack? The description fits. Maybe, sh eis there thinking, it's the last place we'd look for her."

The Nun sneered at her youngest sibling behind her own mask, "I've told you before, do not try to think. Do as I say, you'll get your head aches, and I don't want to have to chain you in the dark again."

The bigger woman shrugged, and adjusted her large wicked scythe on her back.

" This was all you found out?, She has been in Tivook, or she is in Tivook? Another thing, they are not 'wagon people' they are gypsies, and as such cannot be trusted or relied upon. ", The death priestess half questioned, half said matter of factually.

Asira, slipped her mask back down, and just stared at her smaller sister. No Words forth comming from her mouth.

" Sister? ... did you hear me?" , Sariah took a step back guessing what was to come next. This wasn't the first time, Asira blanked out, and lost control of her own mind. " Asiria! Focus please, listen to my voice, it' s me , your sister! I don't want to have to hurt you again. "

The giant woman hefted the scythe off her back, gripped it and leered menacingly at the skinny robbed nun. In a heartbeat, the large woman surprisingly fast, sliced the scythe at the neck of the Nun, and closed the distance. For such a big woman, she could move incredibly fast and agile.

Sariah, knew it was coming though, and with a grunt she leaned back, allowing the dangerous blade to pass a few close millimeters from her neck, wincing as the blade, bashed into the side of her bone inlaid altar. With an open palm, she simply extended her arm out, catching the larger warrior in her breastbone.

The blow sent Asira flying backwards through the air, crashing into the doorjamb , and she slumped down the wall, scythe dropped from her hand.
Sariah stood her ground a moment, then went to make sure her younger sibling was indeed breathing and just knocked out. Satisfied, she then inspected her altar and , removed the mask from her very skull like face.

" When you wake up, and I have prepared, we leave for Tivook, and track that bimbo down! " , The Nun then went about, repairing the damage to her altar.

BenevolentDevil
BenevolentDevil
Forum Courtier

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  BenevolentDevil Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:04 pm

* Bavmorda bounced along, enjoying the sunny day. She went paths around Tivook, that have become familiar to her, on her way to a particular patch, to ease a hunger she could only fill a certain way.
She was thinking about what Hel had said, about relegating such, not to drive away the game, nor hunt them to extinction.
The blonde woman, was happy and as she rounded the bend, pondering on recent events, she decided the day was beautiful , and nothing could spoil her good mood.

Almost ... nothing.

She caught a whiff on the air, and stopped in her tracks. It smelled like dirt and decay, a all too familiar smell. She spun around, considering forcing a sudden change, but knew doing so would make her cry out, and if she had not been detected yet, the cries of pain and ensuing howling shortly before regaining control, would to any nearby, definately alert them and give away her presence.

Up ahead, a short, robbed woman stepped out from the trees. *

Oh crap!, Bav thought ... and tunred around intending to bolt through the trees, only to come face to face with another porcelian mask, and a mountain of a woman wearing it. Caused her to instinctively back peddle away from the often murderous sister.

" There you are, you slumming slut! No, no getting away here Bavmorda! Explain yourself this INSTANT!" , Sariah's voice cracked dry and enraged, the Nun quickened her pace, and closed the remaining distance, fist clenched. " You have kept our misson, delayed, and I will hear WHY!"

Bav's heart started pounding in her chest, fear gripped her and she looked back and forth, they had caught her off guard, and unprepared. " Hi, Sari , and Asira ...umm, pleasure to see you both? "

Sariah resisted the urge to gut punch the skimpy dressed sister, " What in the NINE? ... Where have you been, why didn't you return ... and ... where i s the mask I gave you? No need for pleasantries, I am really not in the mood, Sister!"

The Witch was mentally calculating how long it'd take to cast a spell, any spell ..and if there was enough time before Asira struck he rdown with that scythe, or her prude sister, smashed her deadly fist into her. Too long, no space, not enough time ... , " umm, I threw it away. I didn't want to come back, I tried at first, there's crazy wild magic about, but ... I don't want any part of what you want or what you are doing anymore, Sister. Please, go back to your business, and leave me be? ", Bav glanced around the sky, hoping maybe, Mialee was scrying her out at that moment.

The largest sister, grunted and shoved the blunt side of her scythe into Bav's back, pushing her more towards the short, robbed one.

Bav almost yelped when this happened, not expecting it, stumbled closer to the stench of decay her sister extruded, she had to resist the urge to gag because of the stench, " Please ... please Sariah, Numahl will no longer accept me. I can't aid you , taking over Vestalla or .. anything the Old One had said to do. For once, in your miserable life ... just , let me be? I beg of you. "

The nun's fist got tighter, an audible crackling sound as the bones shifted from the strain of such, " Thats another thing .. how did you ? What did you do to to remove your conversion? I have not been able to sense you, call to you, or summon you in months. Who did you tell our plans to? hrm? Some desperate wizard? Some holy do gooder? ... , point m eto said person, an dI will ..sho wyou what happens when you cross me to far, and interfere with my plans! "

Asira chimes in, " You mean Numalh's plan don't you Sister? "

" Shut up you fat oversized lummox! You KNOW what I MEANT!, Yes Numalh's plan. Our plan. His will, is my bidding ..we desire the same things! , Now speak up, you ...you overly slutty , poor excuse for a Sister .. or so help me!" , Sariah's voice cracking with rage again.

This struck a long irritated nerve in Bav, " What do you mean, I AM the poor excuse of a Sister? I've, I HAD always been ther efor you! What ever you wanted, what ever you THOUGHT, what ever always revolved around YOU! Did you Ever care what had happened to me? No, you IGNORED it, you could hav edone SOMETHINg about it, but you chose to look a blind eye, an dmak eme feel like it was MY fault!" , the blonde witch, stood her ground, he rbody language suggesting to the Nun, looking down at her, a line had definately been crossed.

Asira, tilted her head, and lifted her mask, even she couldn't recall a time, where Bavmorda had actually stood up to Sariah. , she relaxed her grip on her weapon, and leaned on it, curious on how this was going to play out.

The nun, tossed her masked head back and laughed darkly, mockingly , " Oh please ... again with the daddy issues? When are you going to get over yourself, you are a slut, a bonified whore!! if you weren't soo ... well, like THIS * pokes a bony finger into the skimpy top Bav wore* , maybe you wouldn't get attention, you really don't want!! "

Bavmorda , shook her head slowly at those words, her dark eyes narrowed to slits , and she said through gritted teeth, " You are as bad as HE is! I Hate you, now begone , before I cast a spell, that turns you into something I can STOMP ON! YOU nasty, ugly little dried up SHREW! "

The warrior with the scythe, flinched and moved back ... she was now uncertain, despite Sariah's prowess, and hard hitting hands ... Bav was a Witch, and had abilities that scared the big woman, ... at least in times, she was lucid enough to be afraid. And, with Bav defiantly screaming back at her oldest sister, she was even more afraid, because such had never happened before.

sariah, spread he rlegs apart, expecting bav to slap , or try to, and also took a moment to analyze the ..situation. While, physically, bav was no match for ..well anyone, she was as always , highly resourceful. Sariah, couldn't judge or not, if the Witch was bluffing or not. after all, sh ecould talk to the darkest of entities, perhaps she spirited one away, to aid her in such a way? Bav managed to break a Geas, no easy feat after-all.
The nun, took a few slow steps back ... and Bavmorda had the gift of SIGHT , she could see into the future ... did the bimbo, see this meeting beforehand, and already knows the outcome of any confrontation?
How was she going to get Bav back, and force her to aid in the conquering of Vestalla now anyways? Sh eha dplanned to intimidate the slutty witch, and brow beat her to return ... it always shad worked before ...

Bav, watche dher robed nun of a sister, take a few steps back, and she smiled. The now Lycan woman , didn't smile because she had ..won the will power contest, against her sister that was nothing but willpower, and bone ... she smiled, wider as the ..presence grew stronger, and those she could smell not far off, answer her inward call ... , the gift from Mia, was going to save her again ...

Wolves, big wolves, dire ones, Burst into the clearing, many howling snapping, and running about, snarling ...
asira went to swinging wild, caught off guard, Sariah swung and kicked, but the wolves grabbed her robes, jerking her off balance ,an dtoo the ground, causing the nun to focus on them, just to defend.

One of the largest roaming packs of Dire Wolves in the area, and they all answered Bav's call to aid her.

During the confusion, Bav grunted and choked down the horrid pain of changing, turning into a small white wolf , and bounded away into the dense woods ... breaking free on the other side, and running as fast as she could away, to the other side of Tivook, and to a known Sancuary, Mia had called, Jax's place.

Neither Asira,nor Sariah... seen Bav shift, nor escape. Too busy focused on the large and dangerous beast, Asira fell quite a few, and kicked a couple off her robbed sister , the wolves ... left, yelping, and howling shortly after, almost as quickly as they had came.
When both realized, Bav was not scattered on the ground as Dire Wolf treats, both looked at each other with a " what now?" Expression behind those porcelain mask they wore.

Sariah, screamed, removing her mask from her face into the woods, echoing ... her robes torn, and shredded, bites oozing blood on her too bony arms , " this ISN'T over you TROLLOP! I'll find you, oh so help me, I will find you, and drag you to the grave MYSELF!"

* More howls from the woods, caused both the Nun, and her large sister .. to head for the only known Inn of the region, and head that way fast. *
BenevolentDevil
BenevolentDevil
Forum Courtier

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  BenevolentDevil Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:06 pm

Asira was shoveling copious amounts of food in her mouth, and guzzling ale as fast as Sereinne could hobble it to her. Content, and half playing wth the food that dropped from her mouth, she paid no attention to anyone, not even her Sister, whom hadn't touched her own food.

The death nun , sat back watching her youngest sister carefully. Right now the brute was content, probably even like a small child in her mind, but this was a public place, and wouldn't do well if she blanked out, and started murdering the patron. Sariah cast a glance at the female barkeep , rumors of ... some say she's an accomplished wizard, others say the Elven lady is actually a golem. Sariah, wasn't looking for trouble, only a place to rest, recoup from the wolf attack, and think about what do about Bavmorda.

In the past, when the Nun needed answers to problems, she'd make Bav do something to tell the future, or find an answer.
Seances were Sariah's favorite her witchcraft bound sister used to do so. Sometimes, Bavmorda would channel some random innocent spirit, other times more powerful entities would actually possess her.
Those generally gave the best courses and answers. Those took a toll on Bavmorda though, she'd sleep and be physically sick, near death for a week. So the witch, was reluctant to do those.
Those silly cards of hers. Correction, the possessed cards Bav used more frequently. Sariah, didn't put stock into them, as she had figured out the first few times, the cards had a spirit of thier own, and that spirit simply did not like Sariah.
The nun shuddered a bit , as she thought Items, with minds of thier own , shouldn't be used or played with so trivially anyways.

Her almost nakedly dressed whore of a sister, had other talents too. Rituals normally provided good results. Bav would only do so, though if Sariah hounded her to. For a long time, until just the beginning of the year before they all journeyed to these lands,Bav was always bothered in her soul, about the things one had to do, in order to perform these dark rituals. Getting her to do any ritual, was akin to wringing blood from a stone at times.
Bav particularly despised the one, that involved the newborn baby ... Sariah grinned at the thought of it, how Bav cried and stayed in self anguish for months afterwards.

The nun, frowned again though shortly after. All of a sudden, Bav changed. That innocent air about her, the lack of desire to get her hands dirty, or call upon dark powers ... , it all just .. vanished one day.
She did ..whatever Sariah asked of her. Didn't even bat an eye. She even professed to Numahl , with little prodding invovled. Sariah , finally had a Sister then. One she finally thought, they were bonding.
While Bav had never been physically strong, there were times the witch, in her coldness, made Sariah pause and think ... "Damn!", or even at times, afraid of the witch.
Of course, the slut never stopped with the sexual activities if not occupied with a task. Men , women .. it didn't seem to matter to Bavmorda. Even when those weren't available, Bav would just go pleasure herself constantly. Sariah found such behavior, abhorrent and disgusting. Flesh was meant to rot after-all, not be touching and mixing juices, and seeking pleasure.
In Sariah's mind, she devoted her body to Death, and was the wife of Death's God ... she had never been interested, or wanted anything to do with sex.

As the bony nun , watched her youngest sibling, whom she took care of and directed her ... abnormalities, to help serve Numahl too, play with a group of nuts, arranged like a standing army, "fight" a lump of giant meat covered in gravy on the table top, while chewing on a mouthful of of food ... she did wonder, what to do next?

The small confrontation, was like those days before Bav became far more interesting.
Defiant. Rebellious ... that was the sister Sariah couldn't ever stand much. Unwilling to reason, uncoopertive ... and a bit touchy about family relations. Sariah sneered a bit. So they had a very dysfunctional family, so what? Who didn't? The blonde witch, was always so .. overly sensitive since watching thier mother die.

The nun, wondered .. how it could be so? Bav's spirit was ... broken. On top of that, Sariah placed a Geas on Bav, so she couldn't back out of the religion. Sariah, had never trusted Bav'd devotion to Numalh , she had suspected she only accepted conversion , because it was what she thought the nun wanted to hear. It wasn't ever in the witch's heart ... so, a nice subtly placed spell ... the dark skull tattooed near the slut's nethers, might help to turn away potential ...lovers too., and ..total conversion, no worries.
Sariah was severely regretting, not going ahead and baptizing Bav in the grave, forcing the Pale One path onto her now. She wanted to see where the witch would go, with her abilities , before plunger her into a psuedo undeath state. Hindsight , ... always much clearer than what lies ahead.

But this didn't solve anything, bring up any of these thoughts. Shoulda, coulda, woulda ... whatever.

Bav defied the Nun, even stood her ground.
She seemed afraid at first, then bold and confident shortly after. What is the slut hiding? , mused Numahl's priestess ..., She's resourceful, always has been , but .. there is something even more different about her, beyond her annoying usual disrespecting hardheadedness.
How do I bring her back now? I expected her to be shacked up with... someone, or slumming her body away in an Inn, but ... I didn't expect a total change of heart and desire.
What did the bimbo mean, Numahl wouldn't accept her... anymore?

If I managed to knock the slut out, and drag her back to the tower .. the dumb bitch, might not willingly read the runes on the tower , out of spite anyways!
If I allow Asira to slice her down , I can raise the body in the unlife, but the spirit, and her gifts along with it leave.

The nun, drummed her bony fingers on the table a while , then ordered another large meal for her giant sister, then tended her bites and wounds. Redressing them. She could have called upon Numahl to seal the wounds, inflicted by the ravaging pack, but she didn't. She liked the pain, gave her something to focus on. Marks to remember the occasion.
Bites, ... wolves ... coincidence?

"Asira, you fat filthy pig, hurry up and finish... we're leaving!" the nun snapped , as she laid coins in stacks to pay for the food, and mess.

With a mouthful and some oozing out, the big woman asked, "Whede we gowin?"

"Back to Vestalla .... that old keep had that stone mosaic in the parlor. It had wolves on it attacking travelers, I need to study it. Something ... familiar about our encounter, and that , but I need to study it to find out more.
The wolves that attacked us, wasn't a trick of Bav's directly , it was no illusion ...the bites are real, the fur and blood on your weapon is real. Our sister, might be manifesting, things she's seen recently, into reality ... if so, we will need a far better strategy, to retrieve her, and ... some arcane help. "

BenevolentDevil
BenevolentDevil
Forum Courtier

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  BenevolentDevil Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:50 pm

Back in the old keep, in Vestalla, Sariah was forced to find a place, and chain Asira up again.  The brutish, big woman, set to trying to decapitate thier current guest, and she couldn't have that happen, not yet anyways.

An older gent, complete with pointy hat, and elobrate staff circled around the Parlor, and Sariah searched elsewhere.  

The mosaic she was searching for, wasn't in the same place, the last time she seen it.

Frustration, quickly grew into aggravation.  

The Old man, finally sat down, and puffed on a pipe, looking thoughtful, he then as Sariah was scurrying by, spoke up, " You do know, this old place ... it's master wasn't a push over.  Many tales, the keep, the tower ... it changes, it still works for him. "

"So? It has to be somewhere. I seen it, it was RIGHT here, last time!" , the Nun chimed back.

The old wizard, scratched his scraggly beard, " Yeah, but the other things you asked ... I don't know, I know quite a few accomplished wizards, whom can't just make reality, things in this plane happen like you described, so easily.  Such, I can not do, and I am a mage of no small water. "

Sariah, stopped searching, stood in front of the sitting sage, " so, HOW did she do it then? "

The old wizard shrugged , " Maybe you just didn't see it right?  Best case scenario ... it would have taken the girl, weeks of rituals, and would have to know PRECISELY when and where to trigger the ritual to come to focus! Even then, it would have cost, a fortune in materials , just to do the ritual.  Impossible!"

" Precisely when and where, she could do that part easy enough.  Not sure about the rest though.  
I fail to see how all this is connected.  She stood right over there, looking at the stupid wolf laden mosaic! Stared at it for hours!  It, HAD to be what she seen, a vision, something of that encounter, at that place and time! ", Sariah spoke more exasperated than agitated.

"Well, did you see her cast any spells? Hear her? See any gates, portals, bright flash lights? ", the old wizard asked flatly.

Sariah shook her masked head , " No .. none of any of that. "

" Is your sister a Goddess perhaps?" , The wizard half mused, half asked.

Sariah, clenched  a bony fist and gritted her teeth under that mask, " are you asking me if she looks like a goddess old man, I swear this will not be well for you, if you are another moron that fallen for that TRAMPS charms... " , she let the threat hang.

The Old man chuckled heartily, " no, no, my question is genuine.  What you described, just ...bringing things into reality here , that's more or less a .. god ability.  If there was no spells, no gates, no portals ... , I'm just trying to nail down possible reasons of how.  I'm telling you, I couldn't do it. I might even doubt, than I with all my order performing such rituals, could ... do so.  If it wasn't done by magic, then maybe by miracle?  
and no, I am much to old to be tempted by any young vibrant girls M'lady , those days long since passed me. "

Sariah paced for a while, considering this.  " No, that's absurd ... if you knew Bavmorda, you'd not think her a goddess. Even if so, or she had help from one, I am sure my God would have let me know, then or by now.
She's not the religious type either , not really ... to my dismay. "

"Then, I am vexed M'Lady too! I can not think, of one single plausible explanation, this side of a wish spell. ", the wizard put his pipe away.

Sariah spun to face him again, "If Bavmorda could toss wishes, the entire world would be cast in a gross, disgusting orgy! She wouldn't waste it on a few mangy dire wolves! The slut would have most certainly, if she had that kind of power, actually turned me into something, she could indeed stomp on!"

The old man shrugged, and wiped his brow, " I cannot say then.  I don't think it was magic, not without being able to examine the exact spot, but even if I did .. I can almost guess, it wasn't. "

The nun, shifted her stance, " You don't understand ... I know she stared at that stupid mosaic far too long.  She has a gift, a .. sight,  she sometimes can see things before they come to pass.  I know when she's , looking at things not really there.  THAT was one of those times!  So, It .. cannot be coincidence! "

"All I am saying is, either you didn't see everything , or are lacking details ... , or it's simple. She isn't a goddess, and her magic isn't that strong , by your recollection of course ... it wasn't a spell, or easy magical feat to be done.  
It had to be ... something else.  I'd almost say , reeks of druidism... but I know the Tivook area, while there are druids, and are packs of direwolves, surely a whole pack of the beast , still wouldn't do the bidding of just any simple druid.  Maybe a grove master ... but doesn't sound like your sister fits one of those by description either. ", the old man countered, "or ... you have mystified your sisters abilities, to the point your taking a complete coincidental indecent and trying to tie it to her!"

The Nun blankly stared at the old man.  

"Ahem", as the old man held out his hand, " I believe the agreement was, I come I see, I help as much as I can."

Sariah, half threw a small bag of coins at his feet, " take it! Know you have robbed a devout nun of her tithe! Thanks for nothing, now ..begone, before I unchain my sister, and let her finish what she started! "

The Old man, swept up the pouch, and gave  a slight bow," Do call again if you ever have need of wizardly advice, or knowledge of the arcane." He then uttered a string of mystic words, and stepped into a portal that appeared., leaving the two masked women instantly.

-------------------------------------

A few moments later, the same wizard appeared not far from Tivook Inn, near a bend in the road and river.  As he stepped, his form shrank, became more of a hobble , soon he didn't resemble an old man, but a an old gyspy lady, with milky white eyes.  
She hobbled up to a large dark furred beast, a dire wolf that perked his head up as the woman approached.  She laid some strips of meat in front of the beast, patted it on the head, and hobbled on.  

Finally, arriving at the wagon camp , the old lady took her usual spot on a cut stump, and listened to the music her people were playing.  

She then, cackled and laughed, shaking her head as if finding something, incredibly amusing.
BenevolentDevil
BenevolentDevil
Forum Courtier

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  BenevolentDevil Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:38 pm

It was a foggy night as the ship slowly rode over the wake, pulling into Dorahl port.  
It's wood was aged, showing sign of it's old age , but it's crew ... experienced, and it's captain knowledgable.  

It held cargo, bound for Bolvin Port , and a special delivery as well.  

Sariah and her large young sister, had waited all day for thier ship to arrive.  Luckily, Asira seemed to have one of her better days, no one died and the Nun didn't have to intervene to save face.
It was long after dark, the chilly weather created dense fog around the harbor.   The docks were slick, and wet.  

When the ship finally creaked into it's final place, roped off by experienced hands, the boards were slid out, the sails dropped, and a crew went to work diligently, unloading the holds of goods.  

Finally a captain and his first mate, disembarked and headed toward the nun and the half plated ogre of a woman next to her, bot sitting on pier stumps, near the crane dock.  The captain, limped with his wooden leg, and stopped just short of the women, with a sweeping bow, and removal of his large black hat, with black feather plumes.
" Aye, good tides ter ye and yer lovely sister! I trust , the payment fer delivery is in order? "

The nun, tapped a chest near her foot, with the same. " It's there, every bit of it, to the electrum."

The first mate, bid his captain a good night, and headed towards more ... seedy places, to enjoy shore leave.  

The Captain , smiled, revealing black and gold teeth, " Well, now ... that be the bargain , Lass ... though, I did lose half me crew in voyage, carrying ye precious cargo.  You could have warned me, of the ... *seems to search for the word* ,   heinous nature of it.  Me thinks, the cost should be triple fer my poor first mates trouble, in filling me crew back to full. "

" There is more than enough in this chest, what I proposed originally was more than generous, for mere transport.  I need to see, the cargo is in tact, and in good condition.  How about, next time we make a bargain , I'll toss in a very well endowed blonde you had fancied once? Surely it gets lonely out on the waters? I'm sure you recall my sister Bav quite well?  When this is over, I will have no use for her ... anymore. ", The nun tried sounding proposing, but her dry monotone voice, left such to be ...less than this.

"Lady, i believe we have an accord on that proposal! ", he again bowed with a sweep of his overly large hat, "The package is in great condition, pristine. Your instructions were followed , my first mate is as sharp as a razors edge.  It will be unloaded, shortly.  "

The three waited , as finally a large crate , was hoisted and dropped onto a waiting wagon, the sisters had driven there.
The Captain, after watching the Nun open a plank, reach in, and pulled out a handful of moist dirt and she nodded to him . he took the chest, and whistling a shanty, headed off where his first mate had gone.    

Along the road, Asira finally said something, she had wondered since seeing the crate , " Sister, why did we just spend the last of the money, on a box box full of dirt? "
Sariah, sneered under her mask, " It's not just dirt. "
Things were quiet a while , only the sound of the draw horse feet clomping, and wagon creaking.  
" What else is in there?", the rotund woman asked.  
The nun, sighed , " Why can't i do anything with out my sisters questioning every little step of the way/ Hrmm? stop trying to think, here take the reigns just drive."  

Asira pulled back, holding her hands back like a scolded child would, refusing to take the reins.

" It's a casket, a very elaborate one. Chiseled from pure obsidian, Happy now? " , the nun about threw the reins onto Asira.

Asira took the reins,  drove for many silent miles.  Just as Sariah was about to nod off, she asked , " Who's in the casket? "

Sariah, opened her hand to slap the behemoth of a girl , but ... relaxed, and didn't. she cackled out a chilling, dry laugh ...
" The only person in this entire world, that will draw our slut of a sister, out of hiding. , Hurry we need to make the road house, before dawn breaks, drive you you dumb ox!"
BenevolentDevil
BenevolentDevil
Forum Courtier

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  BenevolentDevil Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:52 pm

"Hurry up and shut the doors, throw the canvas over them, less light that come sin , the better.", The nun barked at Asira.

The large young idle minded warrior did as told, " Sariah, I don't understand. whats with all the dirt in the crate? "

Sariah, sighed , " Because She couldn't cross large bodies of water with out it. , it's dirt from our homeland. We need to keep it, it grounds her to this place. "

Asira nodded, and a few minutes later she asked, " She?"

The nun grumbled something to low to hear, " What is it with you and questions. Yes a She, it's our mother in there you oversized dingbat! There was a reason Bavmorda could never contact her spirit, it never left t other other side. Took years to find her, but eventually I did. Had her in a place only few knew of, until there was need for her here. "

" That's momma?" Asira was dumbfounded, and her eyes blinked, a tale tale sign it was too much for her to process.

" Yes it's mom. Though, I doubt she's the same as she was. She might not even recognize us as her daughters anymore. , now, cover any place light comes in, I'll light a lantern. ", the decrepit priestess stated dry and flatly.

-------------------------

About mid day, the two Sisters, lifted thier mask, staring at an elaborate coffin of pure obsidian, chiseled and sculpted in high decoration. Sariah has Asira, crack open the lid, and slide it , rotating the thousand pound of black glass, to half way open on the coffin.

Inside, lay a woman, a tad bit more mature looking, but every bit as beautiful as Bavmorda, also looking like her save instead of vibrant blonde hair, this version of her had dark, raven black hair. She lay, peaceful, hands crossed over her ample chest.

Asira dropped to her knees and cried, and the Nun cracked a smile.
" Stop your sniveling ", Sariah barked dry and cracked ," We will leave mother here, when she wakes , she'll most likely kill every innocent here at the road house. You and I will go to the temple , wait for tomorrow evening, when Mom has had her fill. It's safer that way. "
BenevolentDevil
BenevolentDevil
Forum Courtier

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum