Neverwinter Nights Multiplayer Server 24x7 Now with NWN and NWN:EE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Posted in the market and on bulletin boards: Request for a Silver Longsword.

2 posters

Go down

Posted in the market and on bulletin boards: Request for a Silver Longsword. Empty Posted in the market and on bulletin boards: Request for a Silver Longsword.

Post  Cyan Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:30 pm

"I am interested in purchasing or commissioning a Silver Longsword. Enchantments are not necessary but welcome. Price can be negotiated. If interested, please leave a reply or seek out Khalil at the Justice Inn."

(OOC: You can opt to negotiate IC here as well you'd like)
Cyan
Cyan
Posting Knave

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2018-11-04

Back to top Go down

Posted in the market and on bulletin boards: Request for a Silver Longsword. Empty Re: Posted in the market and on bulletin boards: Request for a Silver Longsword.

Post  Sjalhavert Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:57 am

Friend Khalil,

Although we 'aven't met just yet, me havin' jus arrived 'ere in this wonderous city an all, I noticed yer request fer a silver sword. Me granpappy is the greatest dwarven smith just that side o' far away from here. I been 'is 'prentice most o me life and now I'm 'ere in Al Dohral and thinkin' I may be able to help yer out with yer request. The only snag, far as I can see, I haven't been able to rustle up any o' the raw materials yet. Perhaps we could adventure together at some point, in search o' the stuff?

Sjalhavert
Posting Knave

Registration date : 2016-01-26

Character sheet
Character Name: Bhalzur
Race: Dwarf
Overall Level: 11

Back to top Go down

Posted in the market and on bulletin boards: Request for a Silver Longsword. Empty Re: Posted in the market and on bulletin boards: Request for a Silver Longsword.

Post  Cyan Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:33 am

"Most excellent! I'll be in the Justice should you want to meet up. I'll keep an eye out around the city and ask if anyone knows of suppliers or possible silver sites."

OOC: Sorry for slow reply, I should have given everyone a heads up I would be absent for a while- Busy time! We can try and set up a time we'll both be around to go hunting. For any DM reading, is their any local laws regarding mining silver that we would have heard about?
Cyan
Cyan
Posting Knave

Registration date : 2018-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Sjalhavert Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:19 pm

Friend Khalil!

I 'ave spent a considerable amount o' time searching fer any veins of silver, and am plum stumped. I heard o' some rumors that the locals have been minin' the silver in these 'ere parts for nigh on forever, that mayhap be a reason fer the drought. I shall o' course be continuin' my searchin' for the fine silver, as it is precious and it be possible there be others besides yerself that be wanting silver weapons.

Sjalhavert
Posting Knave

Registration date : 2016-01-26

Character sheet
Character Name: Bhalzur
Race: Dwarf
Overall Level: 11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down