Neverwinter Nights Multiplayer Server 24x7 Now with NWN and NWN:EE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feedback Fun

2 posters

Go down

Feedback Fun Empty Feedback Fun

Post  LordSurge Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:29 pm

I've started playing here, since last time I was scared off by the HCR-like food/drink, and permadeath.

A few things I've noticed:
  • The area with the snakes and lizardmen by the T-name inn has an annoying invisible transition.
  • The bet-taker at the arena lets you make bets whether you have gold or not, and you can't collect from these bets. Also, heavy lag in Arena fights.
  • My character Zeff Trom: A level 4 human male wizard seems to be afflicted with something which reduces any experience he gains. Killing anything, whether a rat, snake, lizardman, wisp, skeleton, or whatever gives single-digit experience. This is not affected by summons/familiars. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] this is a feature, but I rather disagree that 25 experience from a book found once in a while makes up for not getting any combat experience without at least 1 level of fighter. I'm surprised there are not more threads about this. .
  • The ladies of the evening in the tavern/inn by Nicks shop do not have a confirm option for their proposition dialogue. They just take your money and don't give you a change to escape/change your mind.
  • Food-seller in the Arena has no store available
  • I was wandering around, and I ended up in a shoemaker's place. The building was quite large for a shoemaker and his son. Also his son had the wrong conversation, and pretended I was in the army, then I pretended I was in the army as well. Very strange. I think it's in the same area as the Mercenary guild.
  • Having taken all 5 classes and with +13 to craft weapon/armor, I am unable to add even 1 alchemist fire to a plain dagger. It simply gives me the maximum properties message, even when just a dagger is placed on the table.

The server seems large and intriguing, I'm looking forward to exploring some more.
LordSurge
LordSurge
Forum Knight

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2010-11-19

Character sheet
Character Name: Zeff Trom
Race: Human
Overall Level: 40

Back to top Go down

Feedback Fun Empty Re: Feedback Fun

Post  Ragdoll_Knight Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:22 pm

Books are a lot more common in libraries and bookshelves Very Happy give those a shot.
Ragdoll_Knight
Ragdoll_Knight
Forum Sage

Male Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2010-03-02

Character sheet
Character Name: Tony
Overall Level: 32

Back to top Go down

Post  LordSurge Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:10 pm

I have found a few more books, and a neat place with some interesting sounding books that seemed to be indecipherable (no effect/message on use) "Dusty Old Book" was the name of the cache of tomes in this case. Also a ring that makes me more evil and chaotic each time I use it, but nothing else. Interesting. I got lost in the woods then a fairy maze for a long while but eventually found my way back home, good fun. I can't wait to explore more.

A few more bug reports:

• I was given several jobs at the mercenary guild. One of which said the job-giver was in the same area but he was not in that area. A second job had the recipient of a letter in that area and they were not in the guild either.
  • After signing up to fight in the Arena I am given a message that only the designated fighter can enter the arena and teleported out of the pit.
  • Several NPCs of various shops have been following me around lately, and occasionally teleport to my location. This has happened with JEWELLER, PURSEMAKER, and BAKER.
  • Today I've been having strange bursts of lag where I get a 5-10 second delay, it might be client-side but all other internet using applications are functioning normally.
LordSurge
LordSurge
Forum Knight

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2010-11-19

Character sheet
Character Name: Zeff Trom
Overall Level: 40

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content