Neverwinter Nights Multiplayer Server 24x7 Now with NWN and NWN:EE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long time no see....

3 posters

Go down

Long time no see.... Empty Long time no see....

Post  N8 Thu May 26, 2011 11:55 pm

hey friends,
sorry i haven't been around at all in the past few months but i haven't had the internet, in case you don't remember me i play kent hull and many others including one of each kind of shifter. i may not have internet again in the future(after a week) but i will be moving to california within a month so i will be on a lot more often. how are things going? are there more players on now? more quest? more finishing touches?... i'm in the process of catching up on the events listed in the forums but feel free to inform me of things not in the forums.

peace be with you all...

N8
Posting Knave

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2011-01-26

Back to top Go down

Long time no see.... Empty Re: Long time no see....

Post  GM_ODA Fri May 27, 2011 10:18 am

WB friend! The server continues to draw a modest audience, new faces and old. Of late I've been involved in working out a hardware issue on my internet system so I am inactive online with NWN at this time, should have it all resolved in a few days and soon thereafter a new update (first in a month) will go online - with many minor fixes and much more fun & detailed goodies.

I'm looking forward to your Cali-move, and your return to the internet and our PW soon thereafter (we need more good adventurers!).

Be well. Game on.
GM_ODA
GM_ODA
GM_ODA
Forum Oracle

Male Number of posts : 3070
Registration date : 2008-10-17

Character sheet
Character Name: Firkin Alechugger
Race: Dwarf
Overall Level: 11

https://web.archive.org/web/20151106073532/http://playnwn.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Orinai Fri May 27, 2011 7:25 pm

welcome back.
Im not sure if i gamed with you before as i have become more of a resident player.
if you ever see me on as Tsully, thats my bug hunting toon, so anything OOC is welcomed. and its bad to say, but i dont rp with him. its a troublesome throw together build that i cant seem to find the xp to get to 40th. hence the bug hunter >.>

and sorry, i cant help on current events, as i am not a part of them.

Look forward to seeing you in game.

Orinai
Forum Knight

Male Number of posts : 125
Location : the armpit of america, the black swamp. toledo ohio
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Character sheet
Character Name: Eurikai Duenrhae
Race: Human
Overall Level: 21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down