Neverwinter Nights Multiplayer Server 24x7 Now with NWN and NWN:EE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A note hung upstairs in the number 3 bedroom of the Tivook Inn]

Go down

[A note hung upstairs in the number 3 bedroom of the Tivook Inn] Empty [A note hung upstairs in the number 3 bedroom of the Tivook Inn]

Post  Deadlykate Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:52 pm

This is a call to people who need... certain people removed from their lives. I will be the one to do it if you seek someone to. If you desire someone to be removed leave a note under a hidden floor board inside the room. I will pick theses notes up at times not given to mask whom I am. We will not meet, we will not talk. This is all done by notes. If you need the person to be removed to look like a... accident.. that can be arranged as well. Do not try to seek me out or have the guards try and find me. It will only lead to blood shed. Once I have...dealt with the target you will get a note in the same board explaining how he was dealt with and of course asking for a payment. If I do not get my payment you will be found and there will be little mercy.

[At the bottom a hand print of blood would be on the note]

(PM the details to my account on here or in the game this is not limited to players only DMs if they wish to make a event out of this can give me details of it)

Deadlykate

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-12-17

Back to top Go down