Neverwinter Nights Multiplayer Server 24x7 Now with NWN and NWN:EE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Class/Feat/Spell Changes

2 posters

Go down

Class/Feat/Spell Changes Empty Class/Feat/Spell Changes

Post  DragoneyeIIVX Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:10 am

This is going to be more of a question than a suggestion, but it will make the difference in various class changes that I might suggest, mostly based in balance reasons. I checked your wiki but it didn't have an explicit list, so sorry if I've simply missed these.

Monk -
Has monk AC from wisdom been changed?

Shadowdancer -
Has HiPS been altered in any way?

Skills: Servers have different takes on skills as used in the module- are any skills (like social skills) changed to have a purpose here?

Feats: Have these been changed/banned in any way?
Devastating critical, Dragon Shape, Spell Focuses, Disarm, Knockdown, Craft Feats, Summon Mount

Spells:
Which spells have been changed? This always seems to be a long list. Time stop, Heal, Greater Restoration, True Seeing, greater sanctuary, IGMS come to mind.

Anything else like that! Thanks kindly in advance.

DragoneyeIIVX
Posting Knave

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2012-01-15

http://Arelith.com

Back to top Go down

Class/Feat/Spell Changes Empty Re: Class/Feat/Spell Changes

Post  Animayhem Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:58 pm

DragoneyeIIVX wrote:This is going to be more of a question than a suggestion, but it will make the difference in various class changes that I might suggest, mostly based in balance reasons. I checked your wiki but it didn't have an explicit list, so sorry if I've simply missed these.
Feats: Have these been changed/banned in any way?
Devastating critical, Dragon Shape, Spell Focuses, Disarm, Knockdown, Craft Feats, Summon Mount

Devetating Crticial is still under discussion but the rest are active.

DragoneyeIIVX wrote:
spells:
Which spells have been changed? This always seems to be a long list. Time stop, Heal, Greater Restoration, True Seeing, greater sanctuary, IGMS come to mind.

Standard spells are in place by using your spell book and research desks you can learn custom spells.
Creating your own custom spells is still under development.

If you go and take the course at the College you wil find some other interesting things you can do. If you have not done so yet, get in game and do the tutorial.

Welcome Very Happy
Animayhem
Animayhem
Forum Oracle

Number of posts : 2213
Registration date : 2010-07-11

Character sheet
Character Name: Charia/Arys
Race: Half-Elf
Overall Level: 30/30

Back to top Go down