DM'S, Time for you guys (and girls) to have fun

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DM'S, Time for you guys (and girls) to have fun

Post  FenrirNinja on Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:45 pm

Ok, i have been playing this server for about two weeks, and it is the best rping server i have played, and i have played them all. Now, i know all of you dm's have been busy with the new server (ODA and Erin espically) and other things, so i think a little "stress reliver" is called for. My current pc, Fangress, has no memories what so ever, so i need your guys and girls help to make her background. It is completly up to you to decide what her past is, and/or what she is at that matter, so any subraces may be applied to her (she is human by the way). The only exceptions is that she has to be able to somehow find out her past [not just remember out of no where] and that she does not originate from you land. Any comments are welcome. And thanks for everything you guys do!!

Ok, now i really dont want is disorganized, like one dm says something, and the other says something else, so i want you all to "work together" and keep it one story, not ten (fell free to talk about it here). And i want you all to have fun, no matter the consequences to me, for i have backups. So GO WILD!!!
FenrirNinja
Posting Knave

Male Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-07-09

Character sheet
Character Name: Raed
Race: Human
Overall Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Re: DM'S, Time for you guys (and girls) to have fun

Post  GM_ODA on Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:31 pm

DMs, I'm copying this to the DM forum for private collaboration - the idea here is that we should conspire to create her PC's bg, and slowly reveal it as a mystery unravelling. So let's brainstorm and come up with some devious twists shall we? See you in DM private forum to discuss in depth.

G
GM_ODA
Forum Oracle

Male Number of posts : 2651
Registration date : 2008-10-17

Character sheet
Character Name: Firkin Alechugger
Race: Dwarf
Overall Level: 11

http://playnwn.hopto.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  FenrirNinja on Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:32 pm

When something is happening on her background, i would like a heads up on that day so i know when to play her. You may either pm me or post it here. And i would like to be updated on how everything is coming along. Hope you guys are having fun doing this. And thanks again for your hard work. Very Happy Smile Very Happy Smile Very Happy Smile
FenrirNinja
Posting Knave

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  FenrirNinja on Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:52 pm

ok, me and ODA would like to start the adventure for Fangress, cause i am going to start getting busy with school, so just reminding you dm's that we WILL start in a couple weeks, so please help ODA get it moving, cause he does alot for the server, and you dont want to make him mad or else Banned , cause we want flower . Thanks for listening
Fenrirninja
FenrirNinja
Posting Knave

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content