XP values from fighting

View previous topic View next topic Go down

XP values from fighting

Post  heather on Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:44 pm

know this is kind of acting up on the server and it's taking effort for Ehye and Eri to fix that they can't easily do with them being busy.... but would like to ask if anyone sees any strange or unusual numbers to try maybe recording the information here?

try to include whatever information you can specifically: your classes, your levels, the creature, the area (if it's not a dm quest or spawn)

think it will help greatly to help get the numbers under control... and try to not redo monsters or areas that are giving you strange numbers, like 500+ a kill

heather
Forum Knight

Female Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2010-02-11

Character sheet
Character Name: Melinda Davis
Race: Human
Overall Level: 9

Back to top Go down

Re: XP values from fighting

Post  Animayhem on Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:58 pm

Seems odd both Charia and Cleric and A'rys a spellbalde raerly got anything above 1 xp for kills by themselves even when lower levels.
Only got higher xp when doing party run or dm events.
Animayhem
Forum Oracle

Number of posts : 2202
Registration date : 2010-07-11

Character sheet
Character Name: Charia/Arys
Race: Half-Elf
Overall Level: 30/30

Back to top Go down

Post  Shar on Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:29 am

I cant see where people are getting all this xp..

I joined in January and only have 1 PC (Ne). So if it took me 8 months to get to that level with as much as i am on, how are people getting to levels 16-18 in 3 weeks or less? the most i gain from 98% of stuff is 1 xp!

i think the Xp system is inherently broken myself. there is no reason to have any class get more or less xp for doing the same thing, because they are doing the same thing! just because a sorcerer uses magic to kill a (whatever) and a fighter uses a blade, why is the fighter getting more xp? What needs to be done is simply have a uniform xp gain for "X" creature at "X" level..
Shar
Forum Vizier

Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2012-01-15

Character sheet
Character Name: Ne'Sekoleth
Race:
Overall Level: 20

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content