Neverwinter Nights Multiplayer Server 24x7 Now with NWN and NWN:EE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Courtesy toward others.

3 posters

Go down

Courtesy toward others. Empty Courtesy toward others.

Post  GM_ODA Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:11 pm

Courtesy should be the rule while on the server. I feel as if this should have gone without stating but here it is:

OK. I stepped up and tried to broker the best outcome. Having a PLAYER berate a DM on the server (a RP server) is undeniably improper conduct. Our DMs work hard to bring the game to life, to provide continuity and intriguing adventures. Any complaints directed at our DMs should be done here in the forum NOT on the server where their efforts are not benefited in ANY way by such needless interruptions.

The FORUMS are the proper venue for your OOC discussion and debate.

Henceforth : PLAYER rants on the server will result in a PLAYER ban for 1, 3, 7, 30, 90, and finally permanent.

If you have a dispute with a DM or a PLAYER on the server, bring it here for discussion. Spoiling the RP server for everyone because you are upset is the height of discourtesy in gaming.

Be well. Game on.
GM_ODA
GM_ODA
GM_ODA
Forum Oracle

Male Number of posts : 3070
Registration date : 2008-10-17

Character sheet
Character Name: Firkin Alechugger
Race: Dwarf
Overall Level: 11

https://web.archive.org/web/20151106073532/http://playnwn.com/

Back to top Go down

Courtesy toward others. Empty Re: Courtesy toward others.

Post  DM Drachen Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:27 pm

GM_ODA wrote:
If you have a dispute with a DM or a PLAYER on the server, bring it here for discussion. Spoiling the RP server for everyone because you are upset is the height of discourtesy in gaming.
GM_ODA
I believe GM_ODA means by private messages by that.
DM Drachen
DM Drachen
Forum Sage

Male Number of posts : 683
Registration date : 2011-01-07

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race: Human
Overall Level:

Back to top Go down

Post  Animayhem Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:19 pm

I am guessing some like. " I think the Dm created spawns were too hard and should of given more XP might be generic appropriate open subject.

However DM seems to be favoring a certain players or others, or a player thinking a penalty they recieved in character in game like maybe an alignment shift or loss of an item or other dispute in game they can send a tell to dm saying I do not agree with what occurred, wait until the events are finished then send the DM a pm off server to discuss it. If they feel they are not satisfied then they can pm ODA.

We have to remember this is a game, that players and DM's are human. We can not always get what we want, yet I have found here the admins and dms are quite reasonable and willing to discuss things.
Animayhem
Animayhem
Forum Oracle

Number of posts : 2213
Registration date : 2010-07-11

Character sheet
Character Name: Charia/Arys
Race: Half-Elf
Overall Level: 30/30

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum