Neverwinter Nights Multiplayer Server 24x7 Now with NWN and NWN:EE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vashan Wilkina

Go down

Vashan Wilkina Empty Vashan Wilkina

Post  BobbyBrown15 Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:30 am

height: 6'
Race: human (has dragon bloodline)
Spoken: common
Eyes: fiery red

Since he was 16 he has been traveling far and wide in search of a secret to unlock the power in his blood. His blood strives for it, an endless drive. He himself is impartial, except in matters he ends up personally involved in. He has already seen wars and death far too much for one so young. He left his family and any friends left behind with but one promise, shall you ever need me, I will be there. His familiar, the faeri dragon flix, allows him to stay in touch with them. Now he comes to this land, in a time of turmoil.

Personality: He is impartial, refusing to take any particular side unless completely necessary. Such as when his friends are caught in the crossfire. He is very protective of those he considers friends, fighting even impossible odds to protect them, even if he knows he cannot win. His blood has always made him one of travel, when it is finally awakened...what will he do?

Last edited by BobbyBrown15 on Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total
BobbyBrown15
BobbyBrown15
Forum Sage

Male Number of posts : 521
Location : Roseville, MN, USA (not online tuesdays, fridays or saturdays)
Registration date : 2012-09-28

Character sheet
Character Name: Vashan Wilkina
Race: Human
Overall Level: 28 Total (19 Sorc/9 RDD)

Back to top Go down

Vashan Wilkina Empty Re: Vashan Wilkina

Post  BobbyBrown15 Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:16 am

His blood is awakening, at a price, his shard has begun to do it for him. His appearance has become more dragonlike, his normally red eyes are now like dragon eyes, his body covered in scales which become blood red when his fury grows. Now however his blood is trying to take control...which will prevail, Vashan...or the dragon within.

Last edited by BobbyBrown15 on Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
BobbyBrown15
BobbyBrown15
Forum Sage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Vashan Wilkina Empty *within the pages of a red leather-bound book*

Post  BobbyBrown15 Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:22 pm

[within these pages lie my history, a chronicle of my travels]

[First entry of relevance]
My heart beats quickly in the dead of night, keeping me awake, why? Why is it I yearn to travel so, why does my blood seem to boil within my veins? I dream of dragons, Reds to be precise. It is no secret that my family has the blood of dragons, but for generations nothing has happened. I have always been gifted with the flow of magic, perhaps the blood has begun to awaken in me...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I set off today from my home, leaving my family and friends behind, my parents think I am too young yet, a boy of 16, but I can stay no longer. Today my journey to unlock my potential begins.
BobbyBrown15
BobbyBrown15
Forum Sage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  BobbyBrown15 Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:01 pm

[another entry of supposed importance]

I have come upon the town of Ember, I am not sure what land this is at this point, I have traveled farther than I had ever thought possible, but my blood pressed me onward, leading me here. I am completely exhausted and have paid to stay the night in the local inn, Fireheart. I was met by stares and suspicion by most, except one person in particular. A woman with flaming red hair and firey orange eyes, as well as a slim, curvey figure. She seemed to have an air of magic around her. I wonder...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Surprisingly she came up to my room to talk to me. She introduced herself as Sharana, a sorceress. She said she sensed power in me similar to her own. Offering to work together to unlock our potential, I was reluctant at first, but I was drawn to her for some reason, so I agreed. We talked a decent bit about magic and how we channel it. After a few hours we said our goodbyes, but not until after she invited me into her home. I accepted only realizing it after she left. Perhaps this is where my blood was truly leading me...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
She has invited me to stay in Ember with her to study, she revealed that the has felt the same draw as I have to her, to me. It must be our bloodlines trying to find each other. We shared what each of us already knew from our own studies, and from those we began to look into more, I may be here for quite a while...but I do not actually mind.

Last edited by BobbyBrown15 on Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:09 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : added Sharana's physical traits)
BobbyBrown15
BobbyBrown15
Forum Sage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  BobbyBrown15 Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:53 am

[the next entry is obviously far later as notes clutter the spaces between the entries]

It has been over a month since my arrival and Sharana and I have learned much from our research, and of each other. We both carry the blood of the red-dragons, that is where our magic comes from. It draws us together...I have never had feelings for someone like this before, I want to protect her like any of my friends, but this feeling...I am going to ask her if she feels the same way about me tonight.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
She does! We have decided to be more than friends. To travel down this road together, hand in hand. Last night was the best night I have ever had, I love her so! We will unlock the power lying within each of our bloodlines together, and I will let no harm come to her...ever. There will be nothing to stand in our way...nothing.
After hours of more research we found something, a ritual, to unlock our power. Unfortunately it is in Draconic, also it seems there are pieces missing, we need to find a way to decipher it and find the missing pieces. We prepare to travel tomorrow...together.
BobbyBrown15
BobbyBrown15
Forum Sage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  BobbyBrown15 Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:26 am

[after some time and many other entries, another relevant one emerges, approximately three months later]

After weeks of searching, we finally found something wondrous, a rogue dragon-kin willing to translate for us. In return for some things in trade. We were correct it was a ritual to release the dormant power in our blood. We managed to find additional pieces of the ritual in our travels, the dragon-kin said it would take time to decipher them all for us until then we wait...
...as the ritual is deciphered I begin to have second thoughts, the methods it describes are...monstrous. Sharana does not seem to have the same reservations as I do. I have tried talking to her, but she does not seem to care as long as we finally unlock our potential, and have each other. She even went as far as to declare she would never let me go...ever. She watched me all day and night after this...I fear she may be more obsessed about me than I am about her...
...the ritual only grows worse in its methods. I had no choice but to run, every fiber of my being told me not to, but I had no choice. I fear she may even come after me, so I hid my departure as best as I could. It has been a month since I fled, I am sure she cannot find me, but I fear she may find me one day, she is not the kind to give up...she may have even gone through with the ritual without me...
BobbyBrown15
BobbyBrown15
Forum Sage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Vashan Wilkina Empty A new Trial...

Post  BobbyBrown15 Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:53 pm

Much of the power he had lost in the confrontation with the fiends has been if not regained, replaced. Adrastia, former beloved and paladin, now hunts Mint, the one he has come to love with all his heart. He is now torn, he will do anything to defend Mint, but can he truly bring himself to do waht must be done to defend her? Only time will tell. However if Mint should fall...who will truly fall lower, The Paladin and Chapter Master Adrastia...or Vashan Wilkina the Dragon-blooded himself...
BobbyBrown15
BobbyBrown15
Forum Sage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Vashan Wilkina Empty A Dark Shadow

Post  BobbyBrown15 Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:36 am

With the blood of the paladin Luna on his hands he is downcast, empty. At times a orange glint can be seen in his eyes, holding his head in pain. To any attuned enough to see it can see a darkness gathering around him, something is affecting him once more, just like the fiends and Sharana before...
BobbyBrown15
BobbyBrown15
Forum Sage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  BobbyBrown15 Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:18 am

The fiend within him continues to grow stronger, his mate now dead, he has lost himself. He is slowly sinking into depression, but one thing is certain. The fiends will not take him without a fight.
BobbyBrown15
BobbyBrown15
Forum Sage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  BobbyBrown15 Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:29 am

The fiend Piel is no more, Sharanah is cured, Vashan's Fiend gone, but at what price? Upon death within his own plane, Piel forced a change in Vashan. He has begun to take on traits of a Fiend, what has been done is not reversible to those known, and more are yet to come. He has fallen to Marishka for comfort and solace, Sharanah while cured may have nowhere else to go now, her future is uncertain. Some friends still choose to stand by him regardless of whats happened, some are more wary of him. However, Adrastia is the one true worry, what pray tell, will she do?
BobbyBrown15
BobbyBrown15
Forum Sage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  BobbyBrown15 Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:11 am

After the mess with the White Wolf Vashan has once again taken a mediators stance in things despite his current "condition", those who know him for who he is do not question his stance and has taken a large part in helping keep the peace. He tires of the constant struggle and seeks to finally calm down and relax with his new companion Marishka, however he has received an offer he is contemplating on taking, despite the conflict it once again may bring to his doorstep. Sharanah still hangs around him, now unsure of what to do. Freed of her curse she could practically do anything, but being under a fiendish curse for so long, who can she really turn to for a life anymore?
BobbyBrown15
BobbyBrown15
Forum Sage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down