Neverwinter Nights Multiplayer Server 24x7 Now with NWN and NWN:EE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS IS NOT OKAY!!!

+6
BobbyBrown15
Valerion
Animayhem
Orinai
GM_ODA
sploenk
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

THIS IS NOT OKAY!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: THIS IS NOT OKAY!!!

Post  GM_ODA Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:37 am

autokilla wrote:i would mention why i don't want that puppy joke on anymore but the memory of thinking back on it is just too painful... i would rather not talk about it to most people on here and if i -had- to it would be in pm only, i just don't want any bad things what-so-ever about puppies or dogs because it reminds me of my puppy and dog i used to have... something terrible happened and that's all i'll say on a public thread on this subject but i was serious earlier when i said i might quit altogether or just kill him when i can if that puppy joke stays on, i don't care if its any other kind of animal because the only kind i truly like is dogs... and i honestly don't think it makes sense to make some people possibly leave the server just for a stupid and sick joke

The joke is not sick, the puppy is. Wink

If you don't want any bad things what-so-ever, take your NWN game and go login to the My Little Pony server or the Harry Potter server (no, nix that, I heard Dumbledorf is killed off).

Honestly, and especially at your age, if REAL life-events is bothering you this much, you should go talk to your parents, get some counseling, NOT play a RPG where events in the game disturb you so.

This server tries to use events to simulate the real world. By presenting such things to the PLAYER, like descriptions of what the PC smells or feels, the dialog of a NPC etc. are meant to promote immersion. If a PLAYER with arachnophobia came here and told me of their phobia and asked me to remove all the spiders from the game - I would tell them the same thing, "this is not the server for you."

Be well. Game on.
GM_ODA
GM_ODA
GM_ODA
Forum Oracle

Male Number of posts : 3070
Registration date : 2008-10-17

Character sheet
Character Name: Firkin Alechugger
Race: Dwarf
Overall Level: 11

https://web.archive.org/web/20151106073532/http://playnwn.com/