Neverwinter Nights Multiplayer Server 24x7 Now with NWN and NWN:EE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FREE LEVEL for your PC of choice

Go down

FREE LEVEL for your PC of choice Empty FREE LEVEL for your PC of choice

YOU, yes YOU can earn a FREE LEVEL for your PC of choice on ArgentumRegio.

This is a standing offer.

*rub your eyelids and read it again*

Yes, we are giving away ONE FREE LEVEL per PLAYER per MONTH in exchange for the PLAYER posting a message about NWN and ArgentumRegio on the official NWN forum (http://social.bioware.com).

Specific subforums/boards where you can post about ArgentumRegion and be 'on topic' are:

Bioware NWN1 Forum The General Board where you can talk about anything NWN - in the past I have had threads there seeking ideas for scripted systems & enhancements. Direct recruiting is somewhat frowned on here, but tactful mention of a server in the context of a general NWN discussion is possible.

Bioware NWN1 Forum Persistent Worlds & Multiplayer This is the place to 'stump' for the site, tell people what you find cool about the server and generally help illuminate the RP opportunities and activity here.

Bioware NWN1 Forum Guilds and Registry THIS is the place to post if you are running a GUILD - recruit new members and post of your GUILD's recent exploits.

Additionally, there is the excellent NWN Fansite
NWN Campaigns

... Where we even have our own board:
NWN Campaigns - ArgentumRegio

Yes it is THAT easy. Help us get the word out - post about anything you think other PLAYERS should know regarding ArgentumRegio and your experience there.

Be sure to send a LINK to your post to GM_ODA by private message on this forum and I will award your PC of choice one level (level 40 or ECL equivalent is the max, sorry we cannot exceed that).

Anyone who has additional 'multiplayer gaming forum links' where we might start a thread please PM them to GM_ODA.

Be well. Game on!
GM_ODA

P.S. We are seeking a facebook and google+ Liason, PM GM_ODA to inquire if you are interested in handling either position.

Last edited by GM_ODA on Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:29 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added URLs)
GM_ODA
GM_ODA
Forum Oracle

Male Number of posts : 3070
Registration date : 2008-10-17

Character sheet
Character Name: Firkin Alechugger
Race: Dwarf
Overall Level: 11

https://web.archive.org/web/20151106073532/http://playnwn.com/

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

FREE LEVEL for your PC of choice :: Comments

Animayhem

Post Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:20 pm  Animayhem

Pm sent. Razz

Back to top Go down

Valerion

Post Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:34 am  Valerion

O.o.....really?

Ok this feels just low, I mean honestly, that sounds and feels like being bribed. :/
Can talk about that with you tomorrow if you want.

See ya

Back to top Go down

GM_ODA

Post Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:43 am  GM_ODA

Friends,
I have asked and asked and asked and asked and asked and asked and asked and asked. You PLAYERs and DMs have not been accomodating about this very minor request to post in public forums that our server exists and that it is a cool place. Almost NONE of you granted my repeated request. So now, I have sweetened the deal. If it feels wrong to you, then don't post, BUT DON'T KNOCK THE PROGRAM for others.

I have told you each myriad times - that as the builder, when I post that this is a 'cool server' many readers discount my words as "personal bias". When PLAYERS post, it is different. This is our way of pushing you PLAYERS to go do the right thing. I cannot do it all, and I grow more weary by the day. STOP EXPECTING ME TO DO IT ALL and go post. Help me, or STFU and STFD.

We are at a place in the lifespan of NWN where the server will either grow significantly in player base or flounder. The game is still being sold online but the gamespy listings are dead. Some number will find us by search engines but many will turn to the official NWN Bioware site and that means they will go to BIOWARE Forums and when there they will look at RECENT posts. So the choice is simple, if you want more ROLE PLAYERS here go login to BIOWARE Forums and add your voice to the thread telling other NWN PLAYERS that this is a good server and why YOU feel that way.

NWN PLAYERS ARE NOT PSYCHIC they have to be told in an place that is accessable to them that a server exists or they will not visit it. Won't you please help these poor non-psychics find their way to the best NWN server online?

Thank you.
Be well. Game on.
Your long suffering Admin.
GM_ODA

Back to top Go down

Absol 13

Post Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:18 am  Absol 13

Ok so i have regested and posted here! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ^^
Absol 13

Back to top Go down

Animayhem

Post Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:31 am  Animayhem

Added the wiki link to here:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Animayhem

Post Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:38 am  Animayhem

also posted wiki on xfire.

Back to top Go down

GM_ODA

Post Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:52 am  GM_ODA

Friends,

We need YOUR help to get the word out about this server. There are MILLIONS of non-psychic persons out there who will never learn about this server if you do not step up to tell them it exists. They will not visit if you do not step up and tell them what is cool about this server. Won't you please help the non-psychics of Earth to find our server?

Post here to tell others about our EE server

and here to tell others about our NWN server

Remember our servers are less lonely when others login - you can positively impact the player count! Help us tell others about the server.

Back to top Go down

Post   Sponsored content

Back to top Go down