Neverwinter Nights Multiplayer Server 24x7 Now with NWN and NWN:EE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Druid Circle is Called

+2
Elgate
spiriteternal
6 posters

Go down

The Druid Circle is Called Empty The Druid Circle is Called

Post  spiriteternal Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:45 am

(Fen's Perspective) After speaking with Grace and Vash, I went to the grove of DeepRoot and called a circle of the elders. Several druids, including the great one were in attendance. I, Fen, follower of the ancient order of the disciples of the grove as well as my pupil Grace were in attendance as well as my friend the priestess Charia representing the Fey interests. In discussion was the incident with the white wolf, now slain, and the demands of the hunters guild in order to not risk an outright war with this group. Our truce with the hunters has stood for many years however they now request we rescind our protection of the lycans, now modified to only evil lycans. Due to the ambiguous nature of what would constitute an evil lycan, I suggested that an ongoing tribunal be created of druids and hunters with a few others, such as representation of the fey, that could determine on a case by case basis, whether protections should be rescinded from any said lycan in question. Grace has been asked to relay our conditional decision and a meeting has been set up in FeyView with the hunters should they accept, to discuss issue of said Tribunal and terms of possible grove acceptance of the guilds demands.

spiriteternal
Posting Knave

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2011-12-11

Back to top Go down

The Druid Circle is Called Empty Re: The Druid Circle is Called

Post  Elgate Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:25 am

(Grace's perspective)
The deadline for the council was drawing near and now Adrastia informs me the conditions have changed. It was luck that I found Fen just before the gathering, although it seems she already knew the changes in terms. I can only hope nothing was lost or misunderstood as it was passed on through word of mouth, rather than directly.

I wasn't expecting to have a place on the council. Despite how many times I say I am no true druid, people still think of me as one. Except, perhaps, higher ranking druids. However the small number and Fen's request made it so I could use my voice this time. I was asked to explain how the situation arose, but it soon became apparent that the members were more interested in the guilt, or innocence as some members seemed to try and argue for, of the White Wolf, than they were in discussing the conditions. While I have explained the events surrounding Ajax's hunt and execution many times now, I could not explain it as I wanted to this time- as I was expected to be silent while other's spoke. I found it frustrating, and it does not help that I recently have difficulty controlling my temper.

So instead a new council has been called to discuss the treaty, which will consist of druids, hunters, fey and lycan... and more, should they feel they have a part in the matter. As someone who has interacted with the hunter's before and knows the situation nearly from the beginning, I was given the task of giving this message to the hunters guild. As a druid and lycan myself, I hope they do not take insult...
Elgate
Elgate
Forum Sage

Female Number of posts : 634
Registration date : 2011-01-31

Character sheet
Character Name: Grace Fennerset
Race: Human
Overall Level: 30

Back to top Go down

Post  DM_Dekkar Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:06 pm

gota post this really fast as on a low battery laptop, will be on about six hours from now, at 7 or 8 tonite (-6 GMT Central standard time) If all are able to attend around then would be the preferd time, if not we can arrange for sometime this week or next weekend. Will try to get on later to see the replies, thanks!
DM_Dekkar
DM_Dekkar
Posting Knave

Male Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2012-01-01

Character sheet
Character Name: DM Dekkar
Overall Level: Over 9000!

http://tobeking.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

The Druid Circle is Called Empty Charias Perspective

Post  Animayhem Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:08 pm

Coming to Deeproot's temple on my way to Tivook, I was totally unprepared at what I saw. I saw Fen and Grace and a few druids including the Ancient Bear.
I was surprised that they allowed me to stay though some of the druids there seemed perturbed by what they percieve as an outsider. I learned of an ancient pact of protecting lycans whoch involved druids,lycans,hunters and fey. This pact seems to be in jeapordy due to teh actions, trail and execution of a white wolf named Ajax. After discussion and debate it was decided that a current council be called as soon as possible to discuss the future of the pact. my suggestion to hold it at Feyview was accepted though a few present descented. I have been charged to notify the fey council. The issue concerns me persoanlly as I have and know several lycans. However I do not envy Graces assignment to try and convince the hunters to come. I cringed slightly when it was mentioned that Adrastia should be in attendence as she was involved in the Ajax affair. I just hope the paladin can restrain herself and the fey will not have to take actions against her which is one if the main reasons I suggested Feyview.
I must also inform my Temple as well.
Animayhem
Animayhem
Forum Oracle

Number of posts : 2213
Registration date : 2010-07-11

Character sheet
Character Name: Charia/Arys
Race: Half-Elf
Overall Level: 30/30

Back to top Go down

Post  Animayhem Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:22 pm

DM_Dekkar wrote:gota post this really fast as on a low battery laptop, will be on about six hours from now, at 7 or 8 tonite (-6 GMT Central standard time) If all are able to attend around then would be the preferd time, if not we can arrange for sometime this week or next weekend. Will try to get on later to see the replies, thanks!

((thats gonna be tight. I amy be able to make it. Would be better if it could be pushed back at least one hour.))
Animayhem
Animayhem
Forum Oracle

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Valerion Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:03 pm

That would be 1 or 2 in the night for me, sorry but I must say I cannot come, school tomorrow and I already am dead tired due to a climbing and dungeon exploring trip to a castle near to my home.

Hells....and yes there was not only a dungeon but a damn maze of hip high tunnels aswell
Valerion
Valerion
Forum Sage

Male Number of posts : 917
Registration date : 2011-12-24

Character sheet
Character Name: Valerion
Overall Level: 40

Back to top Go down

Post  DM_Dekkar Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:39 pm

As said it was pretty last minute so we could push it to a day that all capable can attend, for the better role-play of course ;- )
DM_Dekkar
DM_Dekkar
Posting Knave

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Elgate Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:16 pm

It may be better to aim for a slightly later date anyway, so everyone has time to prepare. I also have classes early morning and have just started back. That would be about 12/1 am for me. We could always explain the delay as Grace getting the hunter's guild to agree, as well as Charia needing to get the feyview ready, not to mention any messengers sent to any would be members on the council.
Elgate
Elgate
Forum Sage

Female Number of posts : 634
Registration date : 2011-01-31

Character sheet
Character Name: Grace Fennerset
Overall Level: 30

Back to top Go down

Post  Animayhem Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:19 pm

May I suggest a seperate thread with various days and times Dekker and Pengy available so we can work around. maybe even Darkness can help.

Graces reasons reasonable.
Animayhem
Animayhem
Forum Oracle

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  DM_Dekkar Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:46 pm

Yeah thats true to assemble such a meeting would take 'time' anyways, so we can use the excuse that everyone getting assembled in game, as well as real-life!

As for the times, I will find out what iam working this week and have my availability up so that we can see what we can accomplish. However don't let that stop anyone from doing little RPs relating to the event up until then (like the druid meeting with the Old Druids etc), just hold off on the big meeting til we can all make it.
DM_Dekkar
DM_Dekkar
Posting Knave

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  BobbyBrown15 Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:54 pm

*receiving a letter from the hunters guild he starts to prepare to head to the council, making sure all is well before he leaves, informing Marishka where he is going, and going to collect Ashanti as well*
BobbyBrown15
BobbyBrown15
Forum Sage

Male Number of posts : 521
Location : Roseville, MN, USA (not online tuesdays, fridays or saturdays)
Registration date : 2012-09-28

Character sheet
Character Name: Vashan Wilkina
Overall Level: 28 Total (19 Sorc/9 RDD)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down