Neverwinter Nights Multiplayer Server 24x7 Now with NWN and NWN:EE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moondarks and 'firendly' Lycons needed

Go down

Moondarks and 'firendly' Lycons needed Empty Moondarks and 'firendly' Lycons needed

Post  Elgate Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:01 am

A few things to do with this area.

Firstly there are quite a few broken trans, which I reported as many as I found.

You don't get any Exploration XP done there for new areas, but I'm not sure if that was intentional or not.

The main issue was with the lycon NPCs to do with Nagaelai in and around the area. Lycons are only friendly to certain people- Grace had to turn into a cat to get the temple rector to stop killing her and the priestess likewise seems only friendly with canines/werewolves. As a werebear, Grace isn't welcome unless she shapeshifts into one of her learned forms. Lycons like this, that are needed to be friendly to an extent to more than their kind, might need to be tweaked?

Also, how does one access a temple vault/store? Even as a follower of Nagaelai, I hadn't been given permission, and their was no option to ask for one. Just curious about that one.
Elgate
Elgate
Forum Sage

Female Number of posts : 634
Registration date : 2011-01-31

Character sheet
Character Name: Grace Fennerset
Race: Human
Overall Level: 30

Back to top Go down