Neverwinter Nights Multiplayer Server 24x7 Now with NWN and NWN:EE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Four heralds in the major settlements

2 posters

Go down

Four heralds in the major settlements Empty Four heralds in the major settlements

Post  Valerion Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:14 pm

... call out to the people that may hear.*

"HEAR YE! HEAR YE! The archmage Valerion Turingskar, promoting exploration, map making, and adventurering of the guild! Has hidden artifacts, scrolls, potions, oils, ingredients and other things throughout the realm!

For every major region there will be three to four places with things he left behind in them!

For every region there will be hints to show those who are able to think resemblance of what to look for!

For the first region, Tivook was chosen!

So hear the hints I have to say!"

*He pulls out a scroll and reads the single lines from them*

"Where mud, stick and stone break the bone, you shall find strength!"

"Holiness can be found aside of the lair where chaos reigns and borders fade!"

"Where Monsters of Steel and Bronze walk around the chalice of wildness, towards the brightest star you will find magic and the one thing that will take from creature and thing alike to add to things of your making.!"

"Where the bull of yore lies set in stone, you shall find the music of ancient times long gone!"
Valerion
Valerion
Forum Sage

Male Number of posts : 917
Registration date : 2011-12-24

Character sheet
Character Name: Valerion
Race: Human
Overall Level: 40

Back to top Go down

Four heralds in the major settlements Empty Re: Four heralds in the major settlements

Post  Hacatsu Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:07 am

//ooc: oooooh, I only hope that I can be back playing in time to look for these stuff! These riddles aren't so hard... I can see shiny treasure already! *-*
Hacatsu
Hacatsu
Forum Courtier

Male Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2013-12-05

Character sheet
Character Name: Drurazor Urnagahaz
Race: Dwarf
Overall Level: 30

Back to top Go down

Four heralds in the major settlements Empty Re: Four heralds in the major settlements

Post  Valerion Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:33 am

//: OOC I am stretching this over 4 to 6 weeks, every week, a new hidden treasure and riddles. I may be out of it for 1 or 2 weeks during the first time I am in the university *missing internet* But will return asap then.
Valerion
Valerion
Forum Sage

Male Number of posts : 917
Registration date : 2011-12-24

Character sheet
Character Name: Valerion
Race: Human
Overall Level: 40

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down