Neverwinter Nights Multiplayer Server 24x7 Now with NWN and NWN:EE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unusual Behavior [IC]

4 posters

Go down

Unusual Behavior [IC] Empty Unusual Behavior [IC]

Post  Ragdoll_Knight Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:11 pm

Those adventurous types will have noticed, while wandering in the Humfoo / Kragfell area, that the monsters there are behaving abnormally.

Different types of monsters are working together, when typically they cannot stand each other. In addition, many have been lead into ambushes and traps, even flanked by archers and groups of weaker monsters while distracted by larger, tougher, foes.

More recently, the Eastern Citadel was attacked by a large horde fitting this description. Using giants and ogres to distract the main force, bugbears and other medium sized humanoids assaulted a secure vault in the bank. A few witnesses that escaped reported a small band of goblins toting a large chest away.

The Crown is looking for any information that could aid in the recovery of this chest, as well as the location of this horde. No further details are being released.
Ragdoll_Knight
Ragdoll_Knight
Forum Sage

Male Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2010-03-02

Character sheet
Character Name: Tony
Race: Human
Overall Level: 32

Back to top Go down

Unusual Behavior [IC] Empty Re: Unusual Behavior [IC]

Post  Ragdoll_Knight Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:56 pm

Rumors of a small cluster of disappearances spread throughout the city. Unknown mercenaries and other people going home at the end of the day and not seen since. Most notable was the first to disappear, several weeks ago, a Wizard of small renown said to specialize in Conjuration.
The City's guard have reported that a few other small business owners have been found after being missing for a few days at week's end. They avoid speaking of the event and go about their normal business without complaint.

// This is now a forum event until stated otherwise. Don't worry about the char sheet for right now, and PM me to talk about how you want to intro to it. Just don't do what you know your char can't,  and when I ask for rolls wait until your IG to roll and post the results. (Roll+modifier=total)  I'll post the DC when I ask you to roll. This post will be continued IG when I have my computer restored to working order, but will focus more on the out-of-city, whereas this will help draw the various groups together from many different paths.

P.S.
Yes, I do realize how great I am. Cool
Ragdoll_Knight
Ragdoll_Knight
Forum Sage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Valerion Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:33 pm

*After hearing the rumors, and having them validated, Adrastia assembles a few volunteers from the temples and heads for the border of Humfoo, no longer hiding her wings but displaying them proudly, riding on her Aurenthil steed, her blue eyes, sprinkled with golden spots sternly staring forward, thinking of what she was, and what she has become, and that yet again, she takes up the same role, but this time, for a different cause, and in the name of something else than before*

"Forward men! There is work to be done, and people to protect!"
Valerion
Valerion
Forum Sage

Male Number of posts : 917
Registration date : 2011-12-24

Character sheet
Character Name: Valerion
Overall Level: 40

Back to top Go down

Post  Animayhem Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:12 pm

Having finally gotten used to finding her way around the palace and what duties were required of her, Charia had chafed slightly that most of the items were mundane and paperwork.  What good were titles except on sheets of paper. She was procalimed Hero of Light and a proven warrior. This time she would go in a dual capacity as representative of the Crown and season warrior as well as cleric should those skills be needed. She left an note for the king with her seal with the royal courier.
Since most of her things were still at the temple and not yet in her castle apartment, Charia headed to her temple first.  She changed into the armor she recieved from the celestials and packed a small satchel. She notified the priestess of her actions and decsended the cliff and called for her horse, place her satchel in one of the saddle bags and made best speed towards Humfoo.
Animayhem
Animayhem
Forum Oracle

Number of posts : 2213
Registration date : 2010-07-11

Character sheet
Character Name: Charia/Arys
Race: Half-Elf
Overall Level: 30/30

Back to top Go down

Unusual Behavior [IC] Empty Humfoodale

Post  Ragdoll_Knight Thu May 01, 2014 5:00 pm

With help from the Humfoo government, Adrastia has secured a small force of 5 men and women and has managed to secure the main roads in and out. Everyone passing from Tivook is processed at a checkpoint manned by Humfoo guards and those passing to and from Kragfel are questioned on their business rather heavily.

On one patrol, evidence points to large humanoids trafficking into Humfoodale, though not one ogre or any such monster has been reported by a sentry.
Ragdoll_Knight
Ragdoll_Knight
Forum Sage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Absol 13 Fri May 02, 2014 7:38 am

*Aria sighs* I cant do this, i'm sorry but, not now.. I am busy.. maybe another can take my place? *she sighs and heads to the college to continue her work*

*Grimtooth the gnoll of tivook, overhears(from the birds) Of bad things and people going to humfoo~ so he him sets out,Willing to help and aid any friend of nature and to get to the bottom of this.*
Absol 13
Absol 13
Forum Sage

Male Number of posts : 695
Registration date : 2012-03-12

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race: Half-Elf
Overall Level:

Back to top Go down

Unusual Behavior [IC] Empty Caravan Arrives

Post  Ragdoll_Knight Sun May 04, 2014 2:33 pm

After days of rough but uneventful travel, both branches of the caravan have apparently reached their destinations and have begun to break into camp.

In Humfoodale, a few miles (as close as the guard station will allow until further word comes from up high) from one of the reasonably easy entrances to Kragfel, everyone has begun to circle the wagons to provide a makeshift barrier against the wind for the camp building within. Instead of the chaos that would be expected from so many different people settling together, everyone is working together to set up a very efficient camp. Each profession is setting up their own area, a market forming in the center and at the end of the day people retire to the outside perimeter, to sleep in or nearby their respective wagons.

In Esrogoth, in the space between the Last Rest Inn and the drawbridge to the Eastern Citadel, a smaller group has settled. Those that can have taken up lodging in the Last Rest, but the Citadel itself is barring them from entering their gates in the aftermath of the recent attack, save for few that enter for trade reason. A similar layout is developing, though this group is focusing on production rather than trade.
Ragdoll_Knight
Ragdoll_Knight
Forum Sage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Ragdoll_Knight Sun May 04, 2014 3:17 pm

/// We're back to one page again, but this should make it much easier to read and keep it less cluttered. We'll probably be transitioning between each topic, and this will make it easier to play more than one toon, if wanted.
Ragdoll_Knight
Ragdoll_Knight
Forum Sage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content