Neverwinter Nights Multiplayer Server 24x7 Now with NWN and NWN:EE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dohral Needs YOU!

Go down

Dohral Needs YOU! Empty Dohral Needs YOU!

Post  Shar Wed May 07, 2014 2:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Odd chatter has spread through the streets of Dohral; rumors of war close at hand. Though no official statements have been made as to why, a large recruiting campaign has been started by the king and local lords. some see this as a sign of invasion, others as a prelude to conquest.

((this will be run consecutively with my other event... I'm coming back  Very Happy  ))

Last edited by GM_ODA on Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : remember : spellchecker is your friend)
Shar
Shar
Forum Vizier

Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2012-01-15

Character sheet
Character Name: Ne'Sekoleth
Race:
Overall Level: 20

Back to top Go down

Dohral Needs YOU! Empty WAR!

Post  Shar Fri May 30, 2014 9:32 am

The Buildup has finally reached a boiling point and its reasoning become clear.

In Defense of country, and the lands we call our home The kingdom of Doral calls upon all able bodied men to defend there homeland.
On the twenty-fifth day of the forth month of this year of plenty; The Republic of New Leguardia has declared war upon us claiming Doral
holds responsibility in the death of Senitor Pontifus, who was here on an archaeological mission.

Information leading to the true matters surrounding his death will be rewarded by a chest of platinum and the title of Barron
Shar
Shar
Forum Vizier

Character sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Dohral Needs YOU! Empty WAR UPDATE

Post  Shar Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:09 am

Reports of a scout party raiding trade near the citadel seem confirmed as new reeports leak into doral proper from the east. Toman's Report to the guards of doral is as follows.

Elgate wrote:
"We were in the Tivook inn, around midday, when a runner came in and warned us the Citadel was under attack. I told him to go to Dohral, get the guards. Meanwhile, myself, a man named Jax, a woman named Aria and two women I don't know the name of, headed to the Citadel to buy time for reinforcements. None of us were militia, although I am part of the Dohral watch. We couldn't take the portal- it... imploded. I believe it may have been to cut the Citadel off from the portal system.

On the east road, a little before Esrogoth crossing, we encountered a group of legionaires- silver armour, red cloaks. We intended to speak with them first, try and defuse the situation- but... something spooked them. They attacked first, and certain members of the group were quick to retaliate.- Aria and a woman all in black, who I later suspected of being.. unnatural. Demonic or undead- she walked in sunlight, but only showed her face after the sun set.

Later, we encountered another group, east of the crossing and a little west of the terminal, at a barricade. Again, our intention was to negotiate with the legionaires, find out their demands, motivations. However... while peacefully questioning a soldier, Aria lost patience. Decided questioning was useless- shot the man. Caused the entire barricade to attack us.

Again, one man survived. The black-clad woman used... something, to convince the man to talk. But while he was trying to negotiate the terms of his capture...

Darkness. Something struck the man in the darkness, lightning, negative energy... Aria claimed to have done it- something about.. a connection to the 'void'.

By this point negotiation was impossible. One man escaped, and we pressed on to the Citadel- found it untouched. The legionnaires were putting a choke hold on the trade road, likely planning to starve the city under siege- but not attack it itself.

We didn't find out any more information, my lords. I'm afraid a band of civilians was poor choice for negotiations, but there was no one else at hand."

A strange happenstance of these events is the choice to raid the citadel first seems to have angered the dwarves, leading to cool relations between them and the new Leguardian republic. No "official" action has been taken by the dwarves as of yet however a number of silver ore shipments to that empire have been "delayed due to unforeseen events".
Shar
Shar
Forum Vizier

Character sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Dohral Needs YOU! Empty Legions

Post  Shar Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:29 am

In the mountains north of humfoo’s border a massive legionary force was on the move;  Three full legions of men pushing south at a steady pace.

“Centurion.. Our scouts have found what’s left of Fort Highwatch. It’s a ruin as we expected and seems to be inhabited by a dark furred Gnoll clan. The Silvermanes?”

The officer looked down upon the pass, they had a long trek with a large army and it would be time before they reached the foothills in humfoo.

“The fortress in of no consequence we can secure the pass after we take the foothills.”

Worry had begun to grip his army already. Three legions sent to capture this region and now scouts claiming to see towers in the distance that only appear under the full moon. The last empire went into a decline after a very similar invasion. And now with accusations of corruption in the senate it was beginning to look all to familiar even to the lowest of his men.

“The fleet should arrive in Vestalla  soon?”

“Yes sir. We can only assume as much.”

“Good… I hope the admiral keeps it to a blockade unless needed.”

The legionary paused. Before speaking, as if holding back something he was unsure of. “sir, Permission to speak freely?”
A simple nod was returned as his reply.

“When we met with Lord Vermire well..  Something is off about that man, and did you hear those screams?”

“Yes… his lyconic experiments…. I agree the man is insane; its why I refused to stay in his lands.”

A sudden pause gripped them both. “do you feel like we are being watched?”
Shar
Shar
Forum Vizier

Character sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Dohral Needs YOU! Empty War Update

Post  Shar Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:48 am

A mountain storm has delayed troop movement for a short time among Imperial forces.

In the south Valerion has seemingly recalled all his forces to Vestalla in order to "Protect from the possibility of Invasion of his own territory". Rumors have begun to circulate that this is in fact the direct result of a group of adventurers taunting the noble in Tivooks inn.
Shar
Shar
Forum Vizier

Character sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Dohral Needs YOU! Empty Re: Dohral Needs YOU!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down