Neverwinter Nights Multiplayer Server 24x7 Now with NWN and NWN:EE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Moot (Druid Circle RP)

+2
Ragdoll_Knight
Elgate
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Moot (Druid Circle RP) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Moot (Druid Circle RP)

Post  Pyro Fang Tue May 12, 2015 12:13 am

* nailo would just stop allowing for the fey to take his place as the silent elf quietly climbs a tree to be alone. He would gaze down appon the growing crowing crowd and smile a little, his hood drawn over his face as he tuned his senses with rest of the forest; his eyes scan for the forest floor for any danger to the gathering he would inhale taking all the scents in and familiarizing them. After a few moments of this he would relax back and watch the crowds have fun, watch the people he once called friends but now he is only a faint memory within their heads, but this was ok. For they could now handle themselves and for all the terrible things he has caused, being forgotten and left alone was a good fate.. One he could be content with.

And so from the shadows from the edge of memory he would watch with no purpose other then to see where their story will lead each one of them.*

Last edited by GM_ODA on Tue May 12, 2015 5:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling fix/typo)
Pyro Fang
Pyro Fang
Forum Courtier

Male Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2012-10-08

Character sheet
Character Name: Nailo
Race: Elf
Overall Level: 27

Back to top Go down

The Moot (Druid Circle RP) - Page 2 Empty Hol Lennart

Post  Hacatsu Mon May 25, 2015 2:46 pm

He keeps singing, not bothering by the people gathering around, the boar just looks around, but doesn't seem to care either.

As the nymph talks to him, he smiles broadly back at her.

"Oh, thank you, how good that you liked it." He looks at the boar. "Yes, I do sing it frequently for my friend here, it calms him and makes him feel confortable. It is the least I could do for such a loyal friend."

From a close distance, he seems very young, but his voice is strong and carries a certain confidence. He seems very naive too, acting all too friendly to anybody.
Hacatsu
Hacatsu
Forum Courtier

Male Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2013-12-05

Character sheet
Character Name: Drurazor Urnagahaz
Race: Dwarf
Overall Level: 30

Back to top Go down

The Moot (Druid Circle RP) - Page 2 Empty Drurazhor Urnagahaz

Post  Hacatsu Mon May 25, 2015 2:52 pm

He looks around, and analyzes everything in his line of sight. Seeing three other druids and the children arrive, he gets off the tree, suspiciously looking over the dark robed man, and the gnoll, and flying around the fire.
Hacatsu
Hacatsu
Forum Courtier

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

The Moot (Druid Circle RP) - Page 2 Empty Jax

Post  Hacatsu Mon May 25, 2015 2:56 pm

Tired of standing idly, he taps Grace's shoulder; "I'll go for a walk.", and wanders off, taking a look at everyone who passed by him, and occasionaly stumbling getting distracted looking at a nymph or dryad.
Hacatsu
Hacatsu
Forum Courtier

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Elgate Sat May 30, 2015 4:44 pm

OOC: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

General

Out of the stone circle to the north east of the gathering, three more figures appear as the others had been talking. One is known to most, a dark skinned man with a calm demeanor, him being the High priest of Deeproot. The second is known to fewer; a pale woman, with thick white hair and scantily clad. A wolf's tail swings gently behind her, telling all of her lycanthropic nature. The third is even less well known,  dressed in furs and leather, hiding most of their features, to the point that is unclear what race or gender they are, but their height implies either elf or human. All three carry holy symbols, so it is safe to presume that they are priests and priestesses of gods connected to nature.

The High Priest of Deeproot makes his way towards the fire, carrying a log of his own to add to it. The woman stands away from the gathering at first, breathing in deeply and scanning the people gathered. The third seems to have disappeared while you weren't watching, stalking off into the shadows somewhere. No doubt they are still around, watching the activities.

As the fire and crowd grows, it would become harder and harder for lycans to detect smells and sounds further away from them, to the point that the target would have to be within visual range to also be detected by scent or sound.

Saber

Previously:
A man with a black hood covering his face walks in, his tail flicking from side to side and A chunk of wood strapped to his back. He weaves his way through the gathering. He heads to where he smells Grace, or something a lot like Her at least. He pulls his hood down as he walks in the crowd, hoping that At least for there few days His troubles wont follow him here.
He finally comes out of the crowd, his nose leading him to a small child that looked kinda like grace. He Smiles to him and sniffs about some more, looking from grace.

Now:
Saber has stumbled upon Geralt, who smells more strongly of Grace than Dyne due to his time spent with her. Dyne is also close by, and both children stare warily at the man, bringing their play to a slow. To Saber's left, he would see Hol and the Nymph talking, in between Hol's soothing singing. To his right, he would be able to see Grace and Grim talking- although Jax seems to have made his way elsewhere by now, so is not immediately within view without looking for him.

Saber would have to walk past both young boys to deposit his log on the fire, as well as make his way past the young satyr watching Hol.

The fire and burning herbs would drown out most smells this close, but Grace's familiar scent would still be traceable, and Grim's notable Gnollish smell would be as well. The scent of other lycans, including cat, wolf and bear, might just be detectable on the air as he passed through the crowds.

Nailo
Previously:
Nailo would just stop allowing for the fey to take his place as the silent elf quietly climbs a tree to be alone. He would gaze down upon the growing crowing crowd and smile a little, his hood drawn over his face as he tuned his senses with rest of the forest; his eyes scan for the forest floor for any danger to the gathering he would inhale taking all the scents in and familiarizing them. After a few moments of this he would relax back and watch the crowds have fun, watch the people he once called friends but now he is only a faint memory within their heads, but this was ok. For they could now handle themselves and for all the terrible things he has caused, being forgotten and left alone was a good fate.. One he could be content with.
And so from the shadows from the edge of memory he would watch with no purpose other then to see where their story will lead each one of them

Now:
Nailo's disappearance seems generally unnoticed by the crowd. The smaller fey keep up his influence by continuing the small pranks, although now some of the dryads and elves are trying to talk them into behaving. It would appear that his hope of watching unnoticed is not completely fulfilled.

"Both predator and prey hide in the shadows, for their own reasons." The voice is quiet, but hoarse and rough from being unused, "I wonder what reasons you hold."

The speaker is the third figure to have arrived from the stone circle. The fur and leather that hides their appearance also hides their scent behind must and dirt. It's difficult to even tell what is their scent and what scent belongs to the woods around the two. Through skill or luck, they have discovered Nailo, and stand just behind a neighboring tree, where they can both watch the gathering and Nailo. Their stance seems relaxed, not implying hostility, but neither does it suggest an air of friendliness. Despite the hide hood  obscuring their face, Nailo would be intensely aware he was being studied carefully by sharp eyes.

Hol
Previously:
As the nymph talks to him, he smiles broadly back at her.
"Oh, thank you, how good that you liked it." He looks at the boar. "Yes, I do sing it frequently for my friend here, it calms him and makes him feel comfortable. It is the least I could do for such a loyal friend."
From a close distance, he seems very young, but his voice is strong and carries a certain confidence. He seems very naive too, acting all too friendly to anybody.

Now:
The nymph smiles brightly, lighting her whole face up with amusement, leaning forward.

"To be so dedicated to  just a friend- how lucky your lover must feel." She reaches out a softly luminescent hand towards the elf maiden, beckoning her forwards, "This is my companion, Elwynne, and I am known as Naera."

Naera looks towards Hol expectantly, as Elwynne shyly comes to sit beside the nymph on the log, taking Naera's offered hand. Elwynne offers a small smile to Hol, before speaking in a soft voice, holding an accent that can only be placed in the fey lands. She appears to be a wood elf, with bright red hair and copper tinged skin. Her clothing is still beautiful, but appears almost modest compared to some of the other fey garb worn by other gatherers.

"It is rare for us to be treated to songs and tales from the medium plane." Elwynne says, looking to Naera, "Naera has been to these Moots before, but this is my first. What brings you here?"

Drurazhor
Previously:
He looks around, and analyzes everything in his line of sight. Seeing three other druids and the children arrive, he gets off the tree, suspiciously looking over the dark robed man, and the gnoll, and flying around the fire.

Now:
The light of the fire catches off the dark owls feather's, and a few pixies seem to dare themselves to fly towards him without colliding, zipping back and forth, following him as he circles round the fire.

As he flies can see the gnoll speaking with Grace, as Jax leaves, heading past the High Priest of Deeproot and one of the Inner Circle Druids, who seem to be talking with one another. The Grey Druid seems to be sitting by himself on a log, content to watch the children he brought with him play. Drurazhor could see said children spread out as he circles, most having made their war to the feast table by now.  Said table is a hub bub of activity, and it's hard to tell at a glance who is their and what is happening. Upon one log, close to the fire, a Satyr and Nymph appear to be getting very close. The other Inner Circle Druid seems to be talking familiarly with a few of the others gathered, but it's hard to tell what is being said or to whom.  A lone male elf looks up, watching Drurazhor pass, with a smile upon his lips and cup of wine in hand.

As Drurazhor nears completion of his first lap around the fire,  he draws closer to the Black hooded man and gnoll again, after passing by Hol and his companions.

From what Drurazhor can see, neither person is acting suspiciously. The Gnoll is speaking with Grace, but the black hooded man has approached the small children the druidess had brought with her.

Jax
Previously:
Tired of standing idly, he taps Grace's shoulder; "I'll go for a walk.", and wanders off, taking a look at everyone who passed by him, and occasionally stumbling getting distracted looking at a nymph or dryad.

Now:
Jax's walk takes him past a few of the other gatherers. A female moon elf stands beside a beautiful dryad of autumn colours, and while the moon elf graces Jax with a smile as he passes, the dryad watches him pass with distant curiosity. It is possible she is a dryad of one of the local trees, or is powerful enough to spend a small amount of time away from her bonded tree.

Off to his right side, away from the fired, sits a small group, including a male wood elf, an older satyr, and spring green dryad. They appear to be discussing something among themselves. There is space for another to sit with the group, should anyone decide to join them.

Left and closer to the fire stand the High Priest of Deeproot, who has just began to talk with the druid standing by the fire, after having placed his log in the fire.

Jax may also be able to see the grey druid in front of him, or a certain familiar Priestess standing further away from the fire to his right.

Last edited by Elgate on Sat May 30, 2015 5:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Elgate
Elgate
Forum Sage

Female Number of posts : 634
Registration date : 2011-01-31

Character sheet
Character Name: Grace Fennerset
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

The Moot (Druid Circle RP) - Page 2 Empty Grace Fennerset (+ Dyne and Geralt)

Post  Elgate Sat May 30, 2015 5:18 pm

Grace
Grace blinks as Jax announces his departure, but nods to him, " Remember to be polite! Fey can have unusual customs...".

She watches him leave for a moment, using the opportunity to scan the crowds again- including the newly arrived Priest of Deeproot, and another familiar Priestess. She didn't notice the arrival of the third, and even if she had, she would not have recognised them. However, their arrival sparks some excitement, as with their presence the atonement rituals can begin.

She idly notices the owl over head, followed by specks of bright colours that could only be pixies. If the owl was unlucky, the pixies might attempt to try and ride it.

As she looks the other way, she spots with sudden alarm the man who has approached her children. Belatedly she spots the tail, and hopes that it's Saber. With all the scents in the air, including the overwhelming scent of burning herbs and cooking hazelnuts, apples and other foods, she can't be sure.

She stands from her seat, inhaling deeply, and watching the man carefully.

Dyne and Geralt

The young werebears look warily up at Saber. Dyne clutches his book close to his chest, staring at Saber with a thoughtful frown, while Geralt just frowns at the werecat.

"You're a cat." Dyne says bluntly, his common was rather good, having been forced to learn it to communicate with Haven, and his company, but it's still spoken with the unsteadiness of youth. At Dyne's statement, Geralt's eyes widen comically, before shouting in animal.

"[Our fish!]"

Geralt seems to be the current victor of the battle over the fish, and holds the now rather beaten and damaged looking fish behind him.
Elgate
Elgate
Forum Sage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

The Moot (Druid Circle RP) - Page 2 Empty SABER

Post  Absol 13 Sat May 30, 2015 5:33 pm

He smiles to them and pulls his hood down looking at the fish.
"You like fish? Eh? Me too they are my favorite snack!"
HE chuckles and looks around before nodding to Grace who had just stood up.
"Grace, pleasure to see you here. It's early but dont suppose you know when the Atonements start?"
His voice is weary and tired sounding,  he himself looks like he could do with a good rest.
Absol 13
Absol 13
Forum Sage

Male Number of posts : 695
Registration date : 2012-03-12

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race: Half-Elf
Overall Level:

Back to top Go down

The Moot (Druid Circle RP) - Page 2 Empty Grimtooth

Post  Absol 13 Sat May 30, 2015 5:40 pm

The gnoll watches Grace rise and follows her gaze to the man with a tail that was talking to her kids. He tilts his head slightly and watches him, taking in a big whiff of the smell of the festivities.This was all so new for him, even more so was that most didnt mind him here. He relaxes a little and pulls out a tattered "book" If it could be called that, more a group of loose pages held together by some leather and twine.He slowly carefully opens it up and turn to a blank page. he then takes a piece of charcoal and begines writing down some notes about the gathering.
"
Absol 13
Absol 13
Forum Sage

Character sheet
Character Name:
Overall Level:

Back to top Go down

The Moot (Druid Circle RP) - Page 2 Empty Grace Fennerset (+ Dyne and Geralt)

Post  Elgate Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:30 am

At Saber's confession to liking fish, Geralt decides that eating the fish is the best option, despite his previous and rather brotherly statement of 'our fish'. Looks like Dyne will have to find his own. If the image of a young boy devouring a whole raw fish, beside the bigger bones and the head, is bothersome to the crowd they hide it well. Dyne huffs and hits Geralt over the head with his book, but it doesn't stop Geralt eating.

Grace comes over to greet Saber, as well as to make sure Geralt doesn't kill himself by choking on a fish bone. That plan backfires slightly as the boys, still in play mode, scamper off towards the table as their mother approaches, likely to avoid a lecture and her putting an end to their fun.

"Saber- I was wondering if I'd see you here." Grace nodded her head in greeting to the other druid-shapeshifter. Like herself, Saber had gone through a more... rocky path towards druidism. While Grace had Fen as a guiding mentor, Saber mostly had himself- Grace didn't consider herself mentor to the man, having rarely been there for him. She didn't consider herself mentor to anyone, for she didn't think herself capable of being one. Still, she would offer aid where she could.

At Saber's question, Grace tilted her head, scanning the crowd, "Most of the associated priests are here now- sometimes the priest of Shadranzi and the priestess of Rhenallathan shows up as well, so we may be waiting for them. But, with most of the priests here, we can begin the atonement soon. I'm sure the priests will announce when they're ready to begin atonement for their followers, or any associated followers. So, that would be Nagealai for myself..."

She frowns as she looks back to Saber, taking in how worn he looks, "Although, that might not be for a while, with them having just arrived. I'm sure they'd want to rest, enjoy the food, catch up with old friends..." She trails off purposefully, looking back to where she was sitting, then to Saber pointedly.
Elgate
Elgate
Forum Sage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyAloura Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:58 am

*a falcon is seen flying to the moot landing in a tree as she scans the moot looking it over she seems content for the time to sit and watch*

LadyAloura
Forum Courtier

Female Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2014-02-11

Character sheet
Character Name: Mialee
Overall Level: 21

Back to top Go down

Post  Absol 13 Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:56 am

Saber follows her eyes to where she was and nods."Catching up would be good.Been to long.I know i'm... unorthodox but-ah nevermind, how have you been? couldnt be too sure they smell like you. but not quite. heh" He rubs the back of his head and sighs.
"Alot here, I... the druid trials are gonna be.. strange.. i've been thinking about that-and still dont know If I should. I mean...the groves are.. they dont respond to anything..And I have a feeling they'd know but old bear hates me..." He sighs again and takes some cuprivia (SP?) out of pack and takes a deep swig of it.
Absol 13
Absol 13
Forum Sage

Character sheet
Character Name:
Overall Level:

Back to top Go down

The Moot (Druid Circle RP) - Page 2 Empty Hol Lennart

Post  Hacatsu Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:40 am

Drurazhor looks back at the two, smiling faintly as he listens to the two introducing themselves, he seems to enjoy their voices, as if he was memorizing a sweet lullaby. He nods with a smile when she mentions being her first time at the moot.

"What a coincidence, it is my first time here aswell. Pleased to meet you both Elwynne and Naera, I am Hol Lennart. Heh, what brings me here you ask?"

He chuckles again and pats the boar's head, who replies with a snort.

"This here is Brudi, my guide to this adorable meeting." He then looks back at the two. "I hope you've liked my songs as much as my friend here."
Hacatsu
Hacatsu
Forum Courtier

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

The Moot (Druid Circle RP) - Page 2 Empty Drurazhor Urnagahaz

Post  Hacatsu Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:48 am

He stops flying around, and decides to approach, and give a closer look at the festivities, particulary interested at the table and the food.

He flies down and lands on the table, which he then starts walking slowly alongside it, choosing what to feast on.
Hacatsu
Hacatsu
Forum Courtier

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

The Moot (Druid Circle RP) - Page 2 Empty Jax

Post  Hacatsu Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:03 pm

Running his eye around, he spots the priestess, and starts walking towards her, ignoring the other people, or just bluntly giving a quick reply, without stopping or looking at them, he walks slowly thought, as if expecting her to notice him first.
Hacatsu
Hacatsu
Forum Courtier

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

The Moot (Druid Circle RP) - Page 2 Empty NPC posts

Post  Elgate Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:00 pm

General

As they talk, more people arrive. It's hard to say how much time has passed, for time does not flow the same way the the plane of the faerie. The dimness of dusk has not yet faded to black, even though the stars shimmer brightly through the pale twilight. Some may recall the sun never sets in the fey lands. The new arrivals include what appears to be others from the material plane, although it's difficult to say much about them as a whole; They're a mix of races, genders and ages, but some appear to be druids while others might be rangers instead.  A few come through the stone circle, others appear through the trees, some being led by excitable pixies. Overall, there appears to be about sixty people in the clearing. The fact that only about a third of them appear to be druids doesn't detract from the Moot.

There's also a noticeable amount of animals around- whether they're companions of the druids present, or actually shape shifted druids, or just regular animals drawn by the presence of nature magic is uncertain. It's also not clear at first what animals may be animals from the material plane, and what may be the local fauna imbued with the same high levels of semantic magic as the rest of the plane is.

For the most part, the festivities still seem focused on socializing and feasting, while the fire grows ever stronger.

Drurazhor 
The large owl lands almost silently on the table, but his sudden arrival still startles some of the gatherers at the Feast table, in particular the female moon elf and male wood elf near by him.

As Dru looks upon the feast before him; Hazelnuts, apples, various  other fruits, cooked or fresh, and roasted vegetables. There are also meat dishes- what appears to be pork, beef, fish and some kind of large bird, and plentiful venison. The meats of all kinds seem to be cooked to different levels, and many smell of garlic and cloves. Some dishes look almost perfect in their display and appearance, while others seem more humble and modest. Upon further inspection, some dishes looked untouched, and different flowers and herbs  ring certain dishes, and others look like they've been mixed up- likely the work of the mischievous pixies.

The moon elf woman watches him with a mixture of  curiosity and displeasure, while the male wood elf stares at him speculatively.

Some of the young children who came with the grey druid are there. Two of them watch Dru, slightly awed, although the older one has a look of almost smug anticipation.

(OOC: Description of the children will be given at a later date, to give Ragdoll_Knight the opportunity to confirm details- PM has also been sent to Hacatsu with more information.)

Jax
The young moon elf doesn't look too upset as Jax continues past her- perhaps she never expected him to stop, and was simply smiling out of amiable politeness. The Dryad with her doesn't seem to care at all at Jax's passing. Likewise, most of the others don't seem too intrested in Jax, instead talking among themselves. A human, male druid passes by Jax and gives him a brief nod, but seems focused on delivering his log to the fire.

The Priestess for her part, just smiles as he approaches her eyes turning on him and away from the crowds, tail wagging softly behind her.

"Jax- I was not expecting to see you here. It's usually only druids and rangers that make the effort to attend."

Hol

Naera laughs sweetly at Hol's description of the Moot.

"'Adorable', yes, why it is, isn't it?" She smiles brightly, amused, even when Elwynne gives her a slightly disapproving look, "I love coming to watch you perform your rituals. Divine magic seems so quaint, with all that faith and worship. But there's a beauty in the rituals, and their meanings, I suppose." The Nymph, shakes her head, making her silver-blue hair glimmer in the fire-light. She doesn't look at Brudi when Hol introduces him- in fact, even before she never really seemed interest in the boar, her eyes always been focused on Hol or examining another gatherer.

Elwynne gives Hol an apologetic smile, "Naera thought I should come to one of these moots, to see people from the material plane, and watch the druids perform their rituals. 'An experience'. I'm certainly enjoying the songs you bring with you."

She looks to Brudi and smiles again, warmly, "He seems a stout guide. Close to the earth, and as calm and steady."

'Falcon'
The pixies, having gotten even more excited from the games Nailo started, and emboldened from their daring games with Drurazhor, are making the air a difficult place to be. This has been made worse since the grigs and quicklings have joined in, trying to prove themselves better.  Spotting the small bird of prey the humanoids, who range from being slightly bigger or smaller than the falcon, against all common sense begin dive bombing and mobbing the bird, tugging at feathers and trying to out do each other.
Elgate
Elgate
Forum Sage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyAloura Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:15 pm

*the falcon ducks or hops about trying to get them to leave her alone. but once clear they are not going to stop, she takes to the air flying to the ground behind a tree she focus and changes her back to her elven form as she come around the tree she shoots the pixies a small annoying look, but just shakes her head and chuckles softly*

LadyAloura
Forum Courtier

Female Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2014-02-11

Character sheet
Character Name: Mialee
Overall Level: 21

Back to top Go down

The Moot (Druid Circle RP) - Page 2 Empty Grace Fennerset

Post  Elgate Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:44 pm

Grace smiles and gives a one shoulder shrug, watching her children run towards the feast table- she'd have to make sure they wouldn't eat anything that would make them sick.

"They're mine and Haven's. Twin boys, both bears, so they probably take more after me scent wise- the... lycanthropy is inherited, as I'm sure you know. They'll both be natural lycanthropes, with no distinction between being bear or human."

Grace pauses, frowning thoughtfully, "I'm not entirely sure- if they knew how to awaken the groves, why haven't they done it already? There's something else at play here. I hope to make my attempt to get into the inner circle this Moot. Hopefully then, I'll finally get some answers."

She gestures to where Grimtooth is still sitting, "Would you like to sit down first and catch up, or get some food? Oh- and do you have a log you want to put on the fire? It brings good luck to you and others. As for the old bear... I haven't seen him yet. The grumpy sod might be turning up with his wife and cubs later, and then controlling Dyne and Geralt will become a challenge..."

Grace absent mindedly scratches at the old scar under her leather bracer, frowning as she looks over her shoulder to the stone circle.
Elgate
Elgate
Forum Sage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

The Moot (Druid Circle RP) - Page 2 Empty Saber

Post  Absol 13 Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:26 pm

Saber Nods at them.
"They are nice..I think they'll turn out fine." he sighs and  also glances at the stone circle. Everytime He's met the Old druid-it's been less than friendly.

"I do have a log, Actually-Two, One from dorhal and The temple." He looks to the fire and frowns.He knew he was to put them on, but He didnt want to just yet.

"How About we sit And talk-might as well? Not much else I really fee like doing, and I could do with restin my legs."He eyes the gnoll who was sitting and writing, He looked different from the others while he was out of place, he seemed comfortable, in a way.
Absol 13
Absol 13
Forum Sage

Character sheet
Character Name:
Overall Level:

Back to top Go down

The Moot (Druid Circle RP) - Page 2 Empty Grimtooth.

Post  Absol 13 Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:53 pm

Grim Closes his book and put it away, Looking over and waving at Grace and her tailed friend.He glances to the table and debates getting food but decides against it.He had a feeling he was being watched by everyone here, Like when he was in the Tivook inn-they knew he wouldnt but due to what he was.He lets out a sigh, change takes time.
Absol 13
Absol 13
Forum Sage

Character sheet
Character Name:
Overall Level:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2