Neverwinter Nights Multiplayer Server 24x7 Now with NWN and NWN:EE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Request for an DM event RE: Ashanti/Lance

2 posters

Go down

Request for an DM event RE: Ashanti/Lance Empty Request for an DM event RE: Ashanti/Lance

Post  Aurora Silverwolf Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:57 am

Smile Hi there.

Would like to request a small event the idea behind it is to keep interest up while Ashanti's pups get to the 3 week mark.

I want to keep things interesting.

Heres the idea I had in mind:

Wanted perhaps a hunter to kidnap/capture Ashanti and her pups .. and perhaps have Lance and whoever else might want to .. try to locate and rescue her.

Let me know if this is doable Smile as it will have to be while we are both on together ..

Thanks

~Aurora ~
Aurora Silverwolf
Aurora Silverwolf
Posting Knave

Female Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2010-10-01

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Overall Level:

Back to top Go down

Request for an DM event RE: Ashanti/Lance Empty Re: Request for an DM event RE: Ashanti/Lance

Post  Eriniel Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:17 am

I did use to just put events on on-the-fly depending on who is online, the summer months have stopped this but hopefully I will be back to doing some events soon Smile

Though I'm sure there are other DMs who will pick up on it..

On the note of quest length, thinking of tweeking the timer to use PC online rather than day counter may be more expediant since if you miss the dayly counter it dosn't count that day at all Smile
Thanks though, never considered that possibility before you tried the quest.
Eriniel
Eriniel
Lead Scripter

Female Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2008-10-17

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Overall Level:

Back to top Go down