Neverwinter Nights Multiplayer Server 24x7 Now with NWN and NWN:EE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RECRUITING CALL FOR ROGUES

+2
Khaos1987
AdaonGP
6 posters

Go down

RECRUITING CALL FOR ROGUES Empty RECRUITING CALL FOR ROGUES

Post  AdaonGP Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:34 pm

Calling all rogues, prospective rogues, and even rogue-ish non-rogues.

The Shak Tolun is watching. They are always watching, keeping tabs on everything that goes on in this realm. This of course applies most to those who practice the...subtler skills in life. Those people who value wealth and seek out clever means to attain it...or if not wealth, then perhaps power? The Shak Tolun sees you, is evaluating you, and is deciding whether you will be better to us dead or alive.

Do not underestimate us. Oh, true, we do not acknowledge our existence to anyone outside of our circle, nor do we allow anyone to know of our true power. But any rogue who believes that he could be better off on his own is not only asking for a dagger to find him/her in their sleep....but cheating themselves out of the opportunity to be part of something greater than they could ever imagine.

So keep your eyes and ears open, for if you know where to look and what to look for....soon you will see the evidence of our greatness, even if no-one knows it is us.

(This post is OOC obviously, but its message is clear: we need members! The Shak Tolun is undergoing a massive makeover and will soon see inclusion in a number of plots and events...so if you have a rogue or even an evil-aligned PC who seeks wealth, power, influence, connections, etc etc...you should join. The guild is expanding with new bases, a HOST of new and powerful NPC's, and just general development...I want this thing to be the best thieves guild any server has ever seen. So please join me in making something good into something great)
AdaonGP
AdaonGP
Posting Knave

Male Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2010-10-12

Character sheet
Character Name: Myles Wallskipper
Race: Halfling
Overall Level: 21

Back to top Go down

RECRUITING CALL FOR ROGUES Empty Re: RECRUITING CALL FOR ROGUES

Post  Khaos1987 Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:15 pm

I'm not sure if this is right for Krossy, even though he's the best darn swashbuckler on the server. Sure he's evil, but that's because he doesn't value stranger's lives any more than a deer or a badger; And he's selfish, that helps. I'm sure it would be okay for a little while, but as soon as the guild started to skim off the top of his earnings, he'd have a fit!
Khaos1987
Khaos1987
Posting Knave

Male Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2010-10-21

Character sheet
Character Name: Kross
Race: Human
Overall Level:

Back to top Go down

Post  Dranz Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:34 pm

I'd say it wouldn't fit Kross, he's more like a lone mercenary or some such from what I've seen. I wouldn't even go so far as to call him a swashbuckler. xD Maybe Kross should start a mercenary company. =P then again, he'd need what, 15 charisma? XD

Dranz
Posting Knave

Male Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Character sheet
Character Name: Teb'fryn Do'lyl
Race:
Overall Level: 32

Back to top Go down

Post  AdaonGP Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:05 am

Is Kross evil? He seems to hesitate to kill non-monsters and he gets too distracted by women Razz Not that rogues don't like their wenches but Krossy is too worried about damsels in distress and being a gentleman.

EDIT: That is not to say you can't join, but consider Krossy has to show that he could handle the work. I.E. taking care of missions without getting too distracted. If you want to try though definitely let me know.
AdaonGP
AdaonGP
Posting Knave

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Khaos1987 Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:29 am

Hey, he's got 14 charisma! Well I could boost it with items if I needed to, but you get what I mean, he may be a moron but he's so damn charming. Maybe a mercenary guild wouldn't be a bad plan, I mean if Krossy didn't do all kinds of things for other PCs, he'd be stuck on level 5. It'd help out new players a bunch, and I'm around enough.

The whole thing about Kross being evil is my vain attempt to explain why it says evil on his character sheet. As you know, it's really easy to get commoners hostile to you to accident, and when you have an attack of opportunity and the cleave feat you get very evil, very fast. (Not to mention other people in the party being naughty on the other side of the server) He's supposed to be neutral, but I haven't found many ways of getting good rep points. I've heard planting flowers on graves gives you one, but I've yet to find flower seeds.... or graves... outside of the tutorial area. When I do it in there, there's no change to reputation. I've also heard you can join a church and donate money for good reputation points, but I haven't found an NPC cleric yet that'll let Krossy donate. They'll let him tithe, but that doesn't seem to do anything. (You know those churches, always finding multiple ways to take your money)

Anyway! To stop myself from hijacking this thread into something it's not intended to be, Krossy probably wouldn't join up. He's perfect on paper, but his personality just won't fit. "Jerk with a heart of gold" is more fitting for a mercenary or pirate or Robin Hood type of guild.
Khaos1987
Khaos1987
Posting Knave

Male Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2010-10-21

Character sheet
Character Name: Kross
Overall Level:

Back to top Go down

RECRUITING CALL FOR ROGUES Empty Hmmm.

Post  Alistar Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:38 pm

I have been reading everything I can about this guild. I enjoy playing rogue/assassin and once I get home in 1 more month I might consider doing something with the guild. If you will have me that is Very Happy

Alistar

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post  AdaonGP Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:05 pm

Of course we will take you! I am always glad to add to the ranks!
AdaonGP
AdaonGP
Posting Knave

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Orinai Tue May 03, 2011 3:50 pm

//OOC NOTE: I found the location to thier hideout,....

i was just recently in the maze wandering about and and came across thier little storeroom. with the hall and door that requires a key. unfortunately the room before it had a transition that doesnt work. or at least it didnt work for me.
i ended up stuck in a room where the transition leading out didnt work. luckily fenril was on and ported me out after the lady in the room tried to kill me.
however i think i mussed my faction when i met the three hooligans in the guilds storeroom. i went to use my radial menu and taunted him instead of observing >.>

but yea, just wanted to put that out there,..i think i found the place Wink

Orinai
Forum Knight

Male Number of posts : 125
Location : the armpit of america, the black swamp. toledo ohio
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Character sheet
Character Name: Eurikai Duenrhae

Back to top Go down

Post  Ragdoll_Knight Thu May 12, 2011 10:48 pm

Keep in mind that you'll be in near-direct opposition to the Dohral Highguard. Very Happy
Ragdoll_Knight
Ragdoll_Knight
Forum Sage

Male Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2010-03-02

Character sheet
Character Name: Tony
Overall Level: 32

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content