Neverwinter Nights Multiplayer Server 24x7 Now with NWN and NWN:EE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunting the Burning Bridges

Go down

Hunting the Burning Bridges Empty Hunting the Burning Bridges

Post  Hideyoshi Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:28 pm

Key
Dark red = Action
Cyan = Thinking
Indigo = speaking
//OOC Note this is open to everyone that wants to join you can RP being really epic and heroic/evil as far as you like Have fun! and this does tie into some of DM dragons and DM torrys events and such ^^

Ando Davis fallen paladin of the 5th temple of ampguard was now a servant to the god of hell himself leader of the 'dark servants' after the dark lord of the underworld himself went to kill him. Ando was strong 6'5 foot tall man with red hair shifted from black a halo over his head symbolizing his death as a mortal and he beginnings as a sprit he stood in the middle of a crater smoking where he entered from hell the fiery hell gate closing behind him his face was hidden behind a evil red and black helm a cape swirling with darkness flapped in the wind clad in jagged heavy plated red armor with the leader insignia for the dark servants on his chest Ando slowly stepped out of the crater looking around realizing he was in the deep woods of the fey elves just where he wanted to be he walked though the woods the grass and flowers dying with every step suggesting pure evil radiating off of him in the dead of the night he heard sounds of moving in the trees pretending not to notice he walked in the middle of a large clearing the land around him now bare and left with no life he couldn’t stay long his armor was absorbing too much life to keep his body in a physical form soon he felt his armor try to tug him to a stronger life force and it was drawing near Ando couldn’t help but thing to himself Now what could that possibly be?

he faced the general direction of the large force of life nearing him soon to behold it was the queen of feys herself coming to meet him she spoke loud and clear her voice as graceful as the swan feather cape on her back "Dead man clad in red and black! Why are you here killing our forest!? Why are you here? State your name and why you are killing my forest! Answer swiftly man! or taste the wrath of our arrows! Ando glanced around the queen and noticed five body guards with long swords on their hips and in a masked dual voice though his helm he spoke Queen of the Fey elves! I’m sorry I never meant to harm your forest! i am a man with no name! and my armor loves to feed on the forces of life! I cannot control it for that i am sorry but i need your help queen of the feys! i request a alliance! One against the dark souls in the ruins in the caves in Tivook! a alliance against the vampires! They have scrolls that will help me solve this plague and hopefully lead me to the demon pestilence! And stop this plague!

the queen looks at the elves beside her and they looked back at her only to mutter something ando could only guess that it was some sort of 'we will follow you to death' kind of thing he gave a quick smirk under his helmsuch loyalty sadly it will only lead to death the queen then casted her arm at Ando and the other five drew long swords and charged at ando with a grace, swiftness and persition that would have killed a normal man. he was no normal man the first one came at him ando grabbed the blade of a elf pulled him close and punched the elf’s gut sending the elf flying still holding it by the bladed thanks to his gauntlets he wasn’t going to get cut from holding the blade he swing the sword like a club at a elf trying to flank him hitting the elf in the temple the elf’s body flew from the force and landed lifelessly on the ground two elf’s down three to go the other three elf’s where careful circling him little did they know his armor was feeding off of their life force his armor couldn’t kill only exhaust the life around him one lunged at him trying to stab him in the Brest plate ando stepped to the side grabbed the elfs wrist and squeezed tell here heard a snap the elf squirmed in his iron tight grip the elf soon dropped his sword after that and ando let go the elf fell to his knees in pain ando spun and kicked the elf in the chest hearing the snap of the elf’s thin bones beneath his iron boot the elf skidded and skipped across the barren clearing ando slowly bent over and grabbed the elfs long sword it was light and fit perfectly in his grip the outher two elf decided to tag team agenst him swinging at him swiftly forcing ando back as he parried there blades sparks flying ando bringing his blade down only to be blocked by two of the Elfs swords making a X shape there blades buckling under his he kept forcing down he suddenly released the sword the blade he was holding sent flying and there arms going up leavening them open and ando pushed them both back harmlessly into trees.

'Now! before i lose my tempter and stop toying with you two! give a message to your queen tell her to meet me at tivook inn the neutral zone if she wants this alliance I will have my men protect the fey forest if she agrees but if not you will all die from the pelage! leavening them with that he opened a fiery portal back in to hell his time here was spent and he couldn’t stay longer the fighting made his time shorter he soon stepped into hell the portal closing behind him news would travel fast about the fey forest and what happened calming a demon clad in red assaulted the fey queen

//and i leave you all with this have fun follow up/investage do what you want ^^

Hideyoshi

Male Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2011-04-27

Back to top Go down

Hunting the Burning Bridges Empty Re: Hunting the Burning Bridges

Post  Hideyoshi Fri May 06, 2011 6:24 pm

//Part 2 should be comeing soon ^^

Hideyoshi

Male Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2011-04-27

Back to top Go down