Neverwinter Nights Multiplayer Server 24x7 Now with NWN and NWN:EE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Masquerade Ball

Go down

Masquerade Ball Empty Masquerade Ball

Post  kolde Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:45 pm

*notices are posted around Dohral and Tivook where allowed in flowing delicate script*

Greetings all you darlings inhabiting this lovely region. Let me start by introducing myself, I am Naomi, and I do miss the lovely balls held back home where people of all races and ideoligies put aside their differences to enjoy a wonderful and classy night together, trading chit chat and meeting new people, drinking fine wine, dancing and possibly a few contests. I plan to seek out all those of class, or who would care to learn about how to lift themselves above the common rabble if for just one night. I will be looking to host such an event in the near future so begin looking for your costumes now and prepare to have a great time, all are welcome to this wonderful event! Any who are interested please leave a response under this notice, I will be about checking them regularly.

Be safe sweeties,
Madam Naomi

//OOC Note: Any who are interested please leave the message here nd the times you would most likely be available... Also if I could get a DM to assist me with said plan I would greatly appreciate it. Also, any questions or suggestions are welcome!!//

kolde
Posting Knave

Male Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2012-03-21

Character sheet
Character Name: Naomi Reaign
Race: Human
Overall Level: 16

Back to top Go down

Masquerade Ball Empty Re: Masquerade Ball

Post  saibotxor Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:55 pm

A man in bronze platemail with a greatsword sheathed on his back can be seen posting several of the notices. "Excellent, that should be the last of them. Just wish I knew where she was planning to hold this ball, and when my hat will be back from the cleaners" he mutters as he posts the last notice from his satchel.

OOC: Time's not an issue here, so whenever's best for everyone else.

saibotxor
Posting Knave

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2010-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Animayhem Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:59 pm

//ooc my work schedule can change week by week. Why not start by posting what date and times you would be available and let us work from there.
Animayhem
Animayhem
Forum Oracle

Number of posts : 2213
Registration date : 2010-07-11

Character sheet
Character Name: Charia/Arys
Race: Half-Elf
Overall Level: 30/30

Back to top Go down

Post  Shar Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:32 am

//OOC Note: Any who are interested please leave the message here nd the times you would most likely be available... Also if I could get a DM to assist me with said plan I would greatly appreciate it. Also, any questions or suggestions are welcome!!//

I could probably help out as a DM if you like. i don't think Ne would be part of a masquerade ball. he hates cities and would stand out like a sore thumb even in the bast mask.
Shar
Shar
Forum Vizier

Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2012-01-15

Character sheet
Character Name: Ne'Sekoleth
Race:
Overall Level: 20

Back to top Go down

Post  kolde Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:01 pm

//as far as time goes, I'm available at any time for now, so thats not an issue.. the time will be based on when most PCs can attend and DM availablity

kolde
Posting Knave

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Animayhem Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:22 pm

Usually weekends in the mornings from like 10am-12am Seattle, USA.

Evenings a bit tricky as my schedule changes. If you and a dm could come up with a date and time, I could give a better answer.

Thanx
Animayhem
Animayhem
Forum Oracle

Number of posts : 2213
Registration date : 2010-07-11

Character sheet
Character Name: Charia/Arys
Race: Half-Elf
Overall Level: 30/30

Back to top Go down

Post  Strabo Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:02 am

// Things may get a little complicated on my side, as I live in Australia but will most definatly try to show up the ball

Strabo

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post  ValerieJean Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:29 am

Noticeably a female in complete black wear, as well as wearing a hood spots one of the Notices. She glances it over and tilts her head sightly while she reads it. "Interesting...wonder what one wears to these....balls. Better to ask Naomi later." She murmurs to herself before she signs her name in gentle simple yet elegant script.

Elrith Loranthian

OOC: Pretty sure I am utterly free. Not indefinitely sure on this weekend but otherwise pretty sure I am free and if its next week on Tuesday I possibly wont be about...but it depends on the time. So just all in all need a basic time and I will see if its good or not! As this sounds fun and I would like to join! Very Happy

ValerieJean

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-04-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Valerion Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:06 pm

//OOC Since the Virus is still steady and strong I guess I will not be coming...BUT I hope in the week off I have now I may get this damn Virus off...can't let you guys catch up in evil Deeds with me ;-)

*A shadowy figure of pale Skin and thin figure smiles slightly as it reads the note, with a small gesture of his fingers, ink, a quill and Pergament float to from the table next to him. With a slight smile he begins to write…:

"Dear Madame,

first of all, let me introduce myself, my Name is Valerion Turingskar, Magician, and noble of some sorts.
I want to thank you for this very interesting Invitation to this so outstanding and unusual kind of ball you offer.
I hope to be able to find the time to turn from my magical and alchemistic studies to attend this delightful occasion
to further my horizon and perhaps even offer a small Demonstration of the arcane arts to the amusement of your honourful guests.

Sincerly and with best wishes
Valerion Turingskar, High Magician and Keeper of the Tower

Post Scriptum: I really hope to get the...possibility to introduce myself to you in person and not only by a faceless letter"

*Again a slight grin, this occassion may proof valuable...in one way or the other…and with another gesture and a few words of the arcane, the message vanishes and is carried to the Madame*

Ashbar! Nerrobol! You two, tell my darkness dwelling friends of this occasion...make sure they will know about it and that I will be there!

*Leaning back in his seat he watches the servant run off into the corridors and then turns his gaze to the window, where a sicle moon begins to rise*

Last edited by Valerion on Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Valerion
Valerion
Forum Sage

Male Number of posts : 917
Registration date : 2011-12-24

Character sheet
Character Name: Valerion
Overall Level: 40

Back to top Go down

Post  kolde Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:46 pm

//OOC: I will be posting planned time of the ball soon, as soon as I find a place IG to hold such

kolde
Posting Knave

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Valerion Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:01 am

I would know a nice area though it is yet unfinished, otherwise I would recommend a keep or a manour for the ball, otherwise wasn't there a yet uninhabitated Tower to the North west/west of Dohral, Oda showed it to me once, but I cannot remember exactly where it was.
Valerion
Valerion
Forum Sage

Male Number of posts : 917
Registration date : 2011-12-24

Character sheet
Character Name: Valerion
Overall Level: 40

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronja Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:49 pm

*Sinistra smiles as she reads the invitation, she opens her clothes cabinet and starts picking out dresses*
Ronja
Ronja
Posting Knave

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  heather Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:44 pm

// just a little help with the event, if you wanted a favorite outfit/dress from another server let me know and can try to see about figuring out how to bring it in but you need these requirements:

CEP 2.1 only
no properties

so if you have a building module or anything like that with CEP 2.1 on it only that's a good spot to work from, if there is properties stuck on it we can try to get them all removed when brought over

heather
Forum Knight

Female Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2010-02-11

Character sheet
Character Name: Melinda Davis
Overall Level: 9

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content