Neverwinter Nights Multiplayer Server 24x7 Now with NWN and NWN:EE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mint and Vashan's wedding (if your name isn;t in here you don;t tnow about it IC, unless you are told)

4 posters

Go down

Mint and Vashan's wedding (if your name isn;t in here you don;t tnow about it IC, unless you are told) Empty Mint and Vashan's wedding (if your name isn;t in here you don;t tnow about it IC, unless you are told)

Post  BobbyBrown15 Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:38 am

The wedding will be in Feyview, those who are invited please send replies by letter on when you are available to RSVP, we both hope you can make it.

[sunday or thursday around 10 pm would work for a lot of you i know, just let me know when your free so we can get everybody here]

-Charia
-Ne
-Fen
-Melinda (hope you pop up)
-Greyforge (be nice) [prinny c]
-Vaccia
-Amanda
-Isioviel
-Mari
-orion [prinny c]
-infractus (i know your just gonna crash it anyway) [prinny c]

//OOC wise if you want to be added to this list ask me, and no adrastia can;t come

BobbyBrown15
BobbyBrown15
Forum Sage

Male Number of posts : 521
Location : Roseville, MN, USA (not online tuesdays, fridays or saturdays)
Registration date : 2012-09-28

Character sheet
Character Name: Vashan Wilkina
Race: Human
Overall Level: 28 Total (19 Sorc/9 RDD)

Back to top Go down

Mint and Vashan's wedding (if your name isn;t in here you don;t tnow about it IC, unless you are told) Empty Re: Mint and Vashan's wedding (if your name isn;t in here you don;t tnow about it IC, unless you are told)

Post  Moonchild Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:55 am

*amends the list*

Grotto, too! [Prinny C]
Etrianna [Any DM]
Moonchild
Moonchild
Posting Knave

Number of posts : 59
Location : Beneath the gaze of moon and star, bathing in their soft light.
Registration date : 2012-09-23

Character sheet
Character Name: Mint
Race: Halfling
Overall Level: 15

Back to top Go down

Mint and Vashan's wedding (if your name isn;t in here you don;t tnow about it IC, unless you are told) Empty Re: Mint and Vashan's wedding (if your name isn;t in here you don;t tnow about it IC, unless you are told)

Post  Animayhem Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:39 am

So that would be Sunday 7pm or 8pm Seattle time? Either would work fine for me
Animayhem
Animayhem
Forum Oracle

Number of posts : 2213
Registration date : 2010-07-11

Character sheet
Character Name: Charia/Arys
Race: Half-Elf
Overall Level: 30/30

Back to top Go down

Post  BobbyBrown15 Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:42 am

its around the 10 pm, about when everyone gets on in the afternoon
BobbyBrown15
BobbyBrown15
Forum Sage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Animayhem Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:00 am

10pm is not afternoon. You are in Minnesota correct? so are you two hours ahead of Washington state or three?
Animayhem
Animayhem
Forum Oracle

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Animayhem Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:06 am

What about1pm Minnesota time on Sunday?

That translates to:

11am Seattle
1pm Chicago
2pm New York
Animayhem
Animayhem
Forum Oracle

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Mint and Vashan's wedding (if your name isn;t in here you don;t tnow about it IC, unless you are told) Empty //time discussions

Post  BobbyBrown15 Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:08 am

clarification
10pm chicago
8pm seattle
11pm new york

times are up for discussion, but i cannot do it before 3 PM my time on a thursday, i live in MN so i fit into the Chicago timeframe
BobbyBrown15
BobbyBrown15
Forum Sage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Animayhem Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:34 am

I was referring to Sunday Smile
Animayhem
Animayhem
Forum Oracle

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Animayhem Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:52 am

as for thursday (sunday best for me) 6pm seattle which would be 4pm your time would work
Animayhem
Animayhem
Forum Oracle

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Mint and Vashan's wedding (if your name isn;t in here you don;t tnow about it IC, unless you are told) Empty //OOC:reminder

Post  BobbyBrown15 Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:16 am

still waiting for people to see when they can be on so we can set a date.
BobbyBrown15
BobbyBrown15
Forum Sage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonchild Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:09 pm

//Ugh, I likely can't be on tonight, since I have to be at school for a final I was supposed to do yesterday, but wound up being unable to be there for.
Moonchild
Moonchild
Posting Knave

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Mint and Vashan's wedding (if your name isn;t in here you don;t tnow about it IC, unless you are told) Empty //:OOC

Post  BobbyBrown15 Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:52 pm

okay how about we shoot for sunday december 1st, or the next sunday if nothing happens.
clarification
10pm chicago - what time i go by
8pm seattle
11pm new york

i am open on sundays mostly from noon to midnight so if people do come i will be on. If no one shows we will try the next sunday, if no one shows then either we may just get it over with, mind you this is going to be an event and you could get something out of it also.
BobbyBrown15
BobbyBrown15
Forum Sage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Animayhem Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:37 am

BobbyBrown15 wrote:okay how about we shoot for sunday december 1st, or the next sunday if nothing happens.
clarification
10pm chicago - what time i go by
8pm seattle
11pm new york

i am open on sundays mostly from noon to midnight so if people do come i will be on. If no one shows we will try the next sunday, if no one shows then either we may just get it over with, mind you this is going to be an event and you could get something out of it also.

Would work but maybe push it back a bit earlier for the eastcoast as many have to work on monday. Smile Some examples.

7pm Chicago
5pm Seattle
10pm NY

6pm Chicago
4pm Seattle
9pm NY

Afternoon

3pm Chicago
1pm Seattle
6pm NY
Animayhem
Animayhem
Forum Oracle

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  BobbyBrown15 Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:03 pm

i set the opening, it mainly depends on when the most people are present if any
BobbyBrown15
BobbyBrown15
Forum Sage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Shar Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:23 pm

Ne'Sekoleth looks at the lovely and elaborately adorned invitation. then after a long pause he looks up making a simple remark.

"I really need to learn how to read..."

He then heads to the inn to enlist the aid of Ettrianna.

(I don't know that i can make it on Sunday. i have a cousin that i never get to see that is going to be at my house for the first time. Thanks though.... just so much going on)
Shar
Shar
Forum Vizier

Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2012-01-15

Character sheet
Character Name: Ne'Sekoleth
Race:
Overall Level: 20

Back to top Go down

Post  BobbyBrown15 Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:22 pm

this is why i want everyone to make posts in here so we can get as many people to come as possible, a sunday or thursday may work for most people, could be this sunday or next depending on who really wants to come and who can or can't. Please post in here so we can get it all together.
BobbyBrown15
BobbyBrown15
Forum Sage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Animayhem Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:24 pm

Being in the west coast of the US your time is fine for tomorrow. I should be able to make it.
Animayhem
Animayhem
Forum Oracle

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Mint and Vashan's wedding (if your name isn;t in here you don;t tnow about it IC, unless you are told) Empty //OOC change of plans

Post  BobbyBrown15 Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:31 pm

decided to move to after the main part of the holidays when most people are too busy. Easier for all of us.
BobbyBrown15
BobbyBrown15
Forum Sage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonchild Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:14 pm

Yeah, everyone used to be online and then holidays showed up and POOF: Dohral suddenly becomes a necromancer's wet dream (ghost town lol!). So we'll continue after the holidays, or mebbe on the break. We'll see!
Moonchild
Moonchild
Posting Knave

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Animayhem Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:29 pm

If you post times I can cordinate my schedule which has been very hectic this month.
Animayhem
Animayhem
Forum Oracle

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Mint and Vashan's wedding (if your name isn;t in here you don;t tnow about it IC, unless you are told) Empty //OOC[update]

Post  BobbyBrown15 Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:35 am

ok this will likely be coming around again soon, likely around the 15th when prinny comes back Smile, i will post an updated list of invited guests when i get the time and put it together, the days this can be done may also be different so when the date gets closer i will be seeing who is able to come or not and if the timeframe is a bit tight i will see if it can be done so almost everyone if not everyone can be there.
BobbyBrown15
BobbyBrown15
Forum Sage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down