Neverwinter Nights Multiplayer Server 24x7 Now with NWN and NWN:EE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kendrick and Zeff sit down.....

2 posters

Go down

Kendrick and Zeff sit down..... Empty Kendrick and Zeff sit down.....

Post  sploenk Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:50 am

*Kendrick places his pack and belongings down on a high perched rock formation and keeps it of the wet and moss covered floor and turn to his companion Zeff* Well my friend, i believe this is the place you have been looking for...*throws his head back and uses his hands to arrange his hair backwards to get rid of the water in his hair*...i've kept my part of the bargain, and trusted you on your word...*uses a cloth to dry his face* i'm not sure what you think to find here, but i told you that i know another entrance to the deep caves below that don't connect to these empty rat and fungus filled caverns.
Your prowess and keen mind make you a valuable ally and a good companion for the caves i wish to explore...*as he sits down he uses the cloth that he wiped his face with to write down the contract they agreed on* Well this should suffice I think *he hands over the cloth to Zeff* please sign at the bottom, like we agreed…remember…*looks sternly at Zeff*
sploenk
sploenk
Forum Courtier

Male Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2012-10-11

Character sheet
Character Name: Salino Mudenya
Race: Halfling
Overall Level: 36

Back to top Go down

Kendrick and Zeff sit down..... Empty Re: Kendrick and Zeff sit down.....

Post  LordSurge Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:44 am

Pulling forth a quill from one of the pockets on his belt, Zeff briefly looks over the contract and slowly nods.

"Everything seems to be in order, it is good to find familiar places when I have been away so long. "

He signs the contract with care, then replaces the quill in his pocket. Glancing for a moment at the murky waters, splashing in the darkness.

"Maybe this will prove a promising fishing location after all. Let me know when you want to turn this in. "
LordSurge
LordSurge
Forum Knight

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2010-11-19

Character sheet
Character Name: Zeff Trom
Race: Human
Overall Level: 40

Back to top Go down

Post  sploenk Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:15 pm

*looks over the signed cloth and neatly places it in his pack* i look forward to knowing the unknown my friend, these are just formalities, but it also promises great treasure and lore *smiles* we'll see each other soon...*smiles and gathers his things and turns to leave whhile whisteling a cheerfull tune*
sploenk
sploenk
Forum Courtier

Male Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2012-10-11

Character sheet
Character Name: Salino Mudenya
Race: Halfling
Overall Level: 36

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum