Neverwinter Nights Multiplayer Server 24x7 Now with NWN and NWN:EE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baleful Polymorph

2 posters

Go down

Baleful Polymorph Empty Baleful Polymorph

Post  Animayhem Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:56 pm

A'rys eariler was hit by this spell by a vamp mage.  She couldnt get out so died and became humand and was raised by her god so I ported her out.

Everything was fine. About 15 min or so ago I cast portal in a wild magic free zone and was transformed into a deer.  I went ot pel, yes animals can use carpets, he could not change me back. I went and rested but still a deer.  I got disconnected and now I am back but a sno lepoard.  This happened once before but I did not report it as it seemed a fluke.

But Now I think there is a bug with the spell and its duration I am currently in game.

I died and became human and Val cast moords just to be safe. I will need a dm check though.
Animayhem
Animayhem
Forum Oracle

Number of posts : 2213
Registration date : 2010-07-11

Character sheet
Character Name: Charia/Arys
Race: Half-Elf
Overall Level: 30/30

Back to top Go down

Baleful Polymorph Empty Re: Baleful Polymorph

Post  Elgate Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:20 am

changing into a snow leapard isn't to do with any scripts. If you log out in any form not dynamic human (standard race) when you log back in, the server checks for the type of form, not the exact model (eg, deer= animal) and gives you the first model associated with that type (Animal is always snow leapard, dragon is always adult black dragon, aberration always hook horror and so on). I've noticed this server typically has scripts to counter act this, which normally undo polymorph, but I guess if the spell is meant to last that long, that won't be the case.
Elgate
Elgate
Forum Sage

Female Number of posts : 634
Registration date : 2011-01-31

Character sheet
Character Name: Grace Fennerset
Race: Human
Overall Level: 30

Back to top Go down

Post  Animayhem Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:49 am

The weird thing is I was retunred to human after I died and I portaled out of the area. Everything was fine I went about as seacrhed areas, rped with Grim.

I was on college campus grounds where there is no wild magic and cast portal as I was going to go Tivook. After I uttered the spell I turned into a deer as I did when the spell was first cast.

I went to pel, yes animals can use carpets he couldn't remove it.

If I was still under the influence, whenI died and was restored I should have still been aninaml.

Thanx for clarification of set animal patterns.
Animayhem
Animayhem
Forum Oracle

Number of posts : 2213
Registration date : 2010-07-11

Character sheet
Character Name: Charia/Arys
Race: Half-Elf
Overall Level: 30/30

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content