Neverwinter Nights Multiplayer Server 24x7 Now with NWN and NWN:EE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

werewolf looks

5 posters

Go down

werewolf looks Empty werewolf looks

Post  LadyAloura Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:35 am

i've heard you can chose what your werewolf looks like but i never saw how to do that

LadyAloura
Forum Courtier

Female Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2014-02-11

Character sheet
Character Name: Mialee
Race: Elf
Overall Level: 21

Back to top Go down

werewolf looks Empty Re: werewolf looks

Post  Animayhem Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:59 am

I think when you create the character or maybe the haks and models for that not in yet.

Unless it has been changed you could change heads up to level four.

From haks I have seen the werewolf and other were creatures the same however there are scripts in place by which you can change hair, skin and tattoo colors much the same way you can change clothing colors, weapon colors and the appearances of clothing and weapons.

Last edited by Animayhem on Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Animayhem
Animayhem
Forum Oracle

Number of posts : 2213
Registration date : 2010-07-11

Character sheet
Character Name: Charia/Arys
Race: Half-Elf
Overall Level: 30/30

Back to top Go down

Post  Elgate Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:09 pm

I believe Lady was asking about the actual werewolf animal form and hybrid form, rather than the appearance of the character while 'humanoid'.

As far as I can tell, animal form and hybrid form are somewhat random, but also inherited. If bitten by a brown bear, or if a child of a brown bear, you will also be a brown bear (rather than a black bear, for example). However, as your lycanthrope levels/grows older (as your lycan level increases) your werewolf might change from being a grey wolf to a dire wolf.

(as far as I'm aware)

For wolves I know you can at least be regular wolf, winter wolf or worg. (Animal form and type).

Winter wolves and Worgs get the big wolfy hybrid forms, but I'm not sure if regular wolves get the standard shape.

If making a lycan character, then I think you request eriniel to set you up. If already bitten, I think it's somewhat random or pre-set (You don't get to choose?)

Elgate
Elgate
Forum Sage

Female Number of posts : 634
Registration date : 2011-01-31

Character sheet
Character Name: Grace Fennerset
Race: Human
Overall Level: 30

Back to top Go down

Post  Ragdoll_Knight Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:21 pm

Talk to Erin next you see her, she'll be able to fix you
Ragdoll_Knight
Ragdoll_Knight
Forum Sage

Male Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2010-03-02

Character sheet
Character Name: Tony
Overall Level: 32

Back to top Go down

Post  Animayhem Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:35 pm

Elgate wrote:I believe Lady was asking about the actual werewolf animal form and hybrid form, rather than the appearance of the character while 'humanoid'.

As far as I can tell, animal form and hybrid form are somewhat random, but also inherited. If bitten by a brown bear, or if a child of a brown bear, you will also be a brown bear (rather than a black bear, for example). However, as your lycanthrope levels/grows older (as your lycan level increases) your werewolf might change from being a grey wolf to a dire wolf.

(as far as I'm aware)

For wolves I know you can at least be regular wolf, winter wolf or worg. (Animal form and type).

Winter wolves and Worgs get the big wolfy hybrid forms, but I'm not sure if regular wolves get the standard shape.

If making a lycan character, then I think you request eriniel to set you up. If already bitten, I think it's somewhat random or pre-set (You don't get to choose?)

Yes bitten you are at the mercy of the creature that bit you at least that has been my experience. The big wolfie forms seem to be unique here. Others are the standard hybrid.

I have seen werecats the hybrid form and black panther. Wolves dire wolf form and hybrid,
werebats hybris and bats and wererats hybrid and dire rat. Wereboars and bears naturally huge hybrids with the dire boar and dire bear forms.
Animayhem
Animayhem
Forum Oracle

Number of posts : 2213
Registration date : 2010-07-11

Character sheet
Character Name: Charia/Arys
Race: Half-Elf
Overall Level: 30/30

Back to top Go down

Post  Elgate Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

As far as I'm aware, these are the hybrid forms available to PCs.

Bears: Both confirmed.

Wolves: White definitly confirmed, black likely, not sure about grey. Standard werewolves appear for NPCs, but I can't recall a PC taking standard werewolf form.

Cats: They all look somewhat similar to me. I don't think I've seen artic though. There's also a form for weretigers and lions (Trolloc Lion) but I haven't seen those used at all yet.

For actual animal types, what I found in the forum was:
Bear: Black bear, Brown Bear, Dire Bear
Wolf: Grey wolf, Worg, Artic Wolf
Cat: Bobtail, Black & white, and Sphinx
Elgate
Elgate
Forum Sage

Female Number of posts : 634
Registration date : 2011-01-31

Character sheet
Character Name: Grace Fennerset
Overall Level: 30

Back to top Go down

Post  Eriniel Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:38 am

There should be a convo on first change (full moon after change, or use of the 'Lycon Form'/Game Face' option on runestone) for bitten PCs

Born PCs are automatically chosen by the parents through the NPC puppy/kitten/cub/etc chosen.
Eriniel
Eriniel
Lead Scripter

Female Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2008-10-17

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Overall Level:

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyAloura Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:50 am