Neverwinter Nights Multiplayer Server 24x7 Now with NWN and NWN:EE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

avalibility

4 posters

Go down

avalibility Empty avalibility

Post  LadyAloura Mon May 22, 2017 7:20 pm

if your wanting an RP or event  let me know your avalibilty. I am avalible  almost 9am to 10pm sunday, monday, wed. i have a few days i might not be avalible due to other  commitments. tuesday, thursday, friday and  i can be avalible 9am -6pm.  saterday  i can be avalible noon to 8pm

LadyAloura
Forum Courtier

Female Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2014-02-11

Character sheet
Character Name: Mialee
Race: Elf
Overall Level: 21

Back to top Go down

avalibility Empty Re: avalibility

Post  BenevolentDevil Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:38 pm

I don't know if you remember me ( or more importantly my character ) , I played a Barbaric woman named Natasha , ... I think maybe, I met you a few brief times ( just enough to entice me with the "wolf" that seemed to follow your character around ... as Natasha is somewhat of a hunter/survivalist.
OOC wise, i know why the actual events took place around those brief meetings. IG , Natasha never found out ... at least nothing "solid".)

I think I met Hac's character once, but my memory is foggy as well ... been a long while.  Assuming they are the same characters of course. Like I said long time lapse, memory fail on my part.

I've remade Natasha in EE, though I am changing her slightly ( being more 'mature' in play) in build and slight in personality/motive ( as in this go she's not taking assassin levels , which even back then didn't actually "fit" her build , it was something I just added/tried. )
She's still a barbarian , reveres strength of arms, only the strong survive ...

Just letting ya know I'm back around now too, not specifically for DM inclusive things, but it'd be nice to run into you and Hac's characters again, even though ya'll probably in upper uber levels now, I'm starting over basically.

I'm just uncertain on how to ... "explain" Natasha dropping in relative "power/skill" ( back to low level instead of medium-high level), or her disappearance , and abrupt return.  hadn't quite puzzled that out yet.
BenevolentDevil
BenevolentDevil
Forum Courtier

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2014-12-17

Character sheet
Character Name: Bavmorda
Race: Human
Overall Level: 11

Back to top Go down

avalibility Empty I am having a vacation from work and hope to play some.

Post  Ronja Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:06 pm

I will check if you are online. I am not alltogether sure if I got the time difference right, but I think I am about 8 hours ahead of you. Also I may suggest my character Sinistra may have kidnapped and changed the Natasha character, or perhaps even the fey did it.
Ronja
Ronja
Posting Knave

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Back to top Go down

avalibility Empty Will be online with a friend Wednesday from around 9pm - hopeing maybe a little event or something.

Post  Ronja Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:16 pm

I brought a friend to the server. We will be back on wednesday at about 9pm. Perhaps you can run a little event or something. We play two treasure hunting adenturerers,a dwarf and an elf. Hope to see you online.
Ronja
Ronja
Posting Knave

Back to top Go down

avalibility Empty Correction. WIll be on at about 11 am

Post  Ronja Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:11 am

I did an error calculating the time difference, it seems we will be on at about 11am.
Ronja
Ronja
Posting Knave

Back to top Go down

Post  BenevolentDevil Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:16 pm

I'll probably miss it if during the week, anything before late my afternoon , through weekdays is kinda a no go for me.

weekends, I generally have more flexibility on schedule, most the time.
BenevolentDevil
BenevolentDevil
Forum Courtier

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2014-12-17

Character sheet
Character Name: Bavmorda
Race: Human
Overall Level: 11

Back to top Go down

avalibility Empty Interested so here's times available

Post  Aldior Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:57 pm

Weeknights after 6:00pm central for 3-4 hours and Weekends after 9 or 10 am until 12 midnight.

Aldior
Posting Knave

Male Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2018-06-15

http://getintofun@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum