Neverwinter Nights Multiplayer Server 24x7 Now with NWN and NWN:EE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Having my inventory rearranged whenever I log in?

Go down

Having my inventory rearranged whenever I log in? Empty Having my inventory rearranged whenever I log in?

Post  Helthan Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:24 am

Hello! I seem to have run into an interesting (more like bothersome) thing as of lately.

You see, I recently had one of my PCs become a lycanthrope, which at first seemed to work just fine. However, when I relogged the next day, I found my inveontory completely rearranged (at least the first two pages), and it seems like I have invisible "claws" equipped in my weapon slots. This happens every time I log in, no matter what state I was in when I logged out.
I also have my weapons equipped on the hotbar, for easy access, but those are also replaced by claws, forcing me to re-bind my weapons to the right keys.

As you might have guessed by now, this is quite a bit of an annoyance, and I wonder if this is a known bug or something.
I would very much appreciate it if it could be fixed somehow.

Also, while I'm at it, I've got a second question.
After being infected by lycanthropy, is it normal to be dazed every time you get the HUNGER, THIRST, FATUIGE update?
Helthan
Helthan
Posting Knave

Male Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2016-06-06

Character sheet
Character Name: Helthan Ungast
Race: Half-Elf
Overall Level: 10

Back to top Go down