Neverwinter Nights Multiplayer Server 24x7 Now with NWN and NWN:EE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Were-Hunters

+3
Valerion
Eriniel
Absol 13
7 posters

Go down

Were-Hunters  Empty Were-Hunters

Post  Absol 13 Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:28 am

Hi guys(and girls) im sorta new but me and(I dont know her username her elf charater is Fayde) Sugested that there arnt enough were hunters in the server compared to all the werecreatures and that there should be DM events like Pc were hunters agains PC werecreatures so what do you think? open to more ideas! Very Happy also my charater that is sorta a werehunter is siril (cant rember his second name)
We need more Werehunters!!!!

Last edited by Absol 13 on Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling mistakes)
Absol 13
Absol 13
Forum Sage

Male Number of posts : 695
Registration date : 2012-03-12

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race: Half-Elf
Overall Level:

Back to top Go down

Were-Hunters  Empty Re: Were-Hunters

Post  Absol 13 Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:14 am

I also think that maybe A item should be made to give the were-hunter some were-creature stunning abilities.
And also people if you want to become a were-hunter post here, OK
Absol 13
Absol 13
Forum Sage

Character sheet
Character Name:
Overall Level:

Back to top Go down

Post  Eriniel Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:53 am

Were-hunter type equipment....

Weapons, traps and ammunition can be crafted from bars of silver.

Some groups have interest in catching weres and are lightly to sell/provide wands for such purpose.

There are a number of spells than can be learned that effect lycanthropes.

The Favored Enemy Shapeshifter Feat for Rangers improves ranger's tracking and identifying of Weres from their foot/paw print trails. Beyond the basic "Hey these human tracks suddenly stop and the wolf tracks appear" type...

Wizards of the Transmutation school can detect shapeshifters via detect magic.

Yep need more were-hunters. Actually I haven't seen any but the NPC ones so ... PC Were-Hunters should be interesting.
Eriniel
Eriniel
Lead Scripter

Female Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2008-10-17

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Overall Level:

Back to top Go down

Post  Absol 13 Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:11 pm

So far I know of only two were-hunters and that's me and Fayde(Still don't know her player name!)
Absol 13
Absol 13
Forum Sage

Character sheet
Character Name:
Overall Level:

Back to top Go down

Post  Valerion Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:48 pm

A nice idea, if you need any enchantments, scrolls, wands or things crafted just meet with Val her will be delighted to meet the were hunters. Twisted Evil

Oh and bring bars of Silver with you, I still got no idea how to make those o.o....and found not a single vein of silver yet.
Valerion
Valerion
Forum Sage

Male Number of posts : 917
Registration date : 2011-12-24

Character sheet
Character Name: Valerion
Race: Human
Overall Level: 40

Back to top Go down

Were-Hunters  Empty Were-hunters

Post  Ronja Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:10 pm

I like the idea of were-hunters (also witch hunters etc...) Tivook is in trouble, need heroes (just ask Ronja the barmaid). I have atleast one character that would be a decent were-hunter that is my character Astrali Lynx. She has previously been involves in investigating bandit attacks, she is a Rogue/Ranger (lv 16) (perhaps a good candidate for the wilderness runners?)

I will keep an eye open for any events.
Ronja
Ronja
Posting Knave

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  saibotxor Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:31 pm

I'd like to suggest that NPC vampire hunters completely replace the current fleeing villagers as an IG consequence for overuse of powers and overfeeding.

saibotxor
Posting Knave

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2010-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Absol 13 Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:37 am

Just like to bump this cause i'm back after being away for awhile:D
...Very Happy
Absol 13
Absol 13
Forum Sage

Character sheet
Character Name:
Overall Level:

Back to top Go down

Post  Crescent_Black Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:18 am

*cracks knuckles* Alright, alright. Were hunters for one. Let me just state that there is a canon reference to such things, but it is however more broad in aspect. Witcher/Witchunter/Nighthunter. Any of the three titles meaning the same thing. If you've ever played "The Witcher" series of PC games you'll understand. A witcher is effectively a person of arcane & martial origion whose sole occupation is the hunting of different creatures. In essence, it is a Ranger with Arcane background. If I personally had to make a build for this? It would be a Bard/Ranger maybe with some rogue in there somewhere. I personally haved played a witcher before, he had a thing for Doppelganger Inquisitions. Created paranoia among cities and the like seeking them out, he carried a lot of trueseeing scrolls if that makes any sense, whilst I don't really have enough time to do any alts, I personally would love to see a witcher in the server, but to play one is not only lonely but also despised by most and they are often CN alignment, doing whatever it takes to see the job done.
Crescent_Black
Crescent_Black
Posting Knave

Male Number of posts : 49
Location : Ground Zero (A massive underground complex in the shape of a large dome.)
Registration date : 2013-01-04

Character sheet
Character Name: Crescent Black
Race: Human
Overall Level: 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Badgers_Revolt Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:42 pm

May I just state.I do have a Hunter NPC that will smack any Lycons around that are caught in a Civilized area. Likewise, he is a very giving type of guy. If you ever need help with this just need to hunt him out. Best way to do that, is through message boards. Also, would like to state I am open to quests and the likes if you ever wish it. Also be willing to start up an order and get a building for it too, if it is ever wished.

P.S. keep things IC. If you add a message without knowing my NPC first. I will take it down attach it to a baby and put it in your inventory.

Wink

Badgers ^-^
Badgers_Revolt
Badgers_Revolt
Posting Knave

Male Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2012-05-25

Character sheet
Character Name: Elurin Ma'fent
Race: Elf
Overall Level: 9

Back to top Go down