Neverwinter Nights Multiplayer Server 24x7 Now with NWN and NWN:EE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bug Report-NOOB U.

Go down

Bug Report-NOOB U. Empty Bug Report-NOOB U.

Post  Steel Shaper Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:17 am

Greetings all,
As I have not experienced much of the module except Noob U., I can look forward to exploring it in the future. There are a few things I have noticed so far that I think require some attention, especially since Noob U. is the first experience most players new to the server have.
1) The boulders in adventureland seem to be immoveable. If this is intended to be the end of the experience, some sort of message would be good telling players to turn around and leave. If not...lets get those boulders moving.
2) Trapland seems to be really buggy and/or half finished.
3) A sign at the entrance to the resource area covering use of the jump ability, since the ropes do not work for climbing down.
4) I would like to see some way to modify armor without invoking the armor donning time penalty to allow players to truly appreciate all the new models CEP has, which is very difficult to do when your character is crouched over. I suggest a small area that is exempt from the armor mechanism, or some sort of dummy that allows modifying armor when it is not equipped.

So far my experience on the server has been very enjoyable, and I look forward to meeting more of the playerbase and DMs. Keep up the good work!

Steel Shaper

Steel Shaper

Male Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2013-02-06

Back to top Go down

Bug Report-NOOB U. Empty And another thing...

Post  Steel Shaper Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:25 pm

I was unable to use the altar to set my diety, I do not know if that is a coding issue or not, but I think it is important since many first-time players will not be familiar with the Argentium Regio pantheon.

Steel Shaper

Steel Shaper

Male Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2013-02-06

Back to top Go down