Neverwinter Nights Multiplayer Server 24x7 Now with NWN and NWN:EE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XP being x5

3 posters

Go down

XP being  x5 Empty XP being x5

Post  Elgate Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:14 am

ODA already knows about this, but I felt I should update this with what I've noticed.

Since Grace became a werebear, monsters that normally gave 1xp now give 5xp. New areas give 100xp instead of 20xp. Recently I went into an area with elements and killed a few to avoid dying while mapping the area- I went up from lvl 19 to 21 in a day. I also got 820xp from healing a pig.

From what I can tell all my xp gained (Not awarded) is being x5. For the elementals I think I should have got 1200 xp or somewhere about, which is not -that- uncommon. But I got 7000 xp instead.

I'm trying to avoid killing monsters now because this is giving me a hugely unfair advantage when it comes to leveling. But when it comes to other xp gain- like xp fro spotting something, new areas, doing something IC- I can't avoid this.

I'm not sure if this is meant to happen (I'm pretty sure it's not) but I thought I'd make sure people know this. I don't mind if, when it comes to DM events and Grace had to kill monsters and ends up getting an unfair amount of xp, the dm's dock a xp or don't award xp to make things more equal till things get sorted out.

Last edited by Elgate on Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I shouldn't type when tired.)
Elgate
Elgate
Forum Sage

Female Number of posts : 634
Registration date : 2011-01-31

Character sheet
Character Name: Grace Fennerset
Race: Human
Overall Level: 30

Back to top Go down

XP being  x5 Empty Re: XP being x5

Post  DM_Dekkar Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:44 pm

I've noticed this as well, the XP gain is abnormally high of late.. Alot of players are reaching high levels quickly. Will have to wait for Odas insight on the matter.
DM_Dekkar
DM_Dekkar
Posting Knave

Male Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2012-01-01

Character sheet
Character Name: DM Dekkar
Race: Human
Overall Level: Over 9000!

http://tobeking.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Animayhem Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:26 pm

heh I never ran into any xp like that. Anyones I have come across are 1xp whether or not I play my cleric or spellbalde.
Animayhem
Animayhem
Forum Oracle

Number of posts : 2213
Registration date : 2010-07-11

Character sheet
Character Name: Charia/Arys
Race: Half-Elf
Overall Level: 30/30

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content