Neverwinter Nights Multiplayer Server 24x7 Now with NWN and NWN:EE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

free gold for selling your books on server reboot

4 posters

Go down

free gold for selling your books on server reboot Empty free gold for selling your books on server reboot

Post  sploenk Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:58 am

hi,

everytime the server reboots you get another logbook, this book and all other books you get and should be able to sell can be sold at the merchants in the OOC area for a nice sum'o'gold, a simple tag'em as plot item should fix this i think.

cheers
sploenk
sploenk
Forum Courtier

Male Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2012-10-11

Character sheet
Character Name: Salino Mudenya
Race: Halfling
Overall Level: 36

Back to top Go down

free gold for selling your books on server reboot Empty Re: free gold for selling your books on server reboot

Post  Valerion Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:49 am

Hell no! if every log book would be a plot item my main characters would not have anymore place in their inventory O.o
Valerion
Valerion
Forum Sage

Male Number of posts : 917
Registration date : 2011-12-24

Character sheet
Character Name: Valerion
Race: Human
Overall Level: 40

Back to top Go down

free gold for selling your books on server reboot Empty Re: free gold for selling your books on server reboot

Post  Shar Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:20 am

Just a suggestion? why not make logbooks a item that you need to buy? that way people who want them can have them and people who don't wont randomly drop them all over the server?

Especially when there is a trashcan RIGHT NEXT TO YOU when you log in!

I mean come on people i have to clean the server of randomly dropped books every time i log in as a dm. i'm not your maid! (thats ronjas job Razz)
Shar
Shar
Forum Vizier

Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2012-01-15

Character sheet
Character Name: Ne'Sekoleth
Race:
Overall Level: 20

Back to top Go down

Post  Animayhem Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:04 pm

Shar wrote:Just a suggestion? why not make logbooks a item that you need to buy? that way people who want them can have them and people who don't wont randomly drop them all over the server?

Especially when there is a trashcan RIGHT NEXT TO YOU when you log in!

I mean come on people i have to clean the server of randomly dropped books every time i log in as a dm. i'm not your maid! (thats ronjas job Razz)

I hear you. I too have dumped unwanted books in the can I found lying around.
Animayhem
Animayhem
Forum Oracle

Number of posts : 2213
Registration date : 2010-07-11

Character sheet
Character Name: Charia/Arys
Race: Half-Elf
Overall Level: 30/30

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down